KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Harry Potter and the Unknown Room
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

yes i do

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:53 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

whats the link and i think you like your best friend Midnight.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:55 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

my myspace is nothing special: www.myspace.com/saratn

and why do you say that you think i like her?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:56 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well just way your were talking about her and standing up for her. But i dont know she is your best friend. But is till think you like her even if she is.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:58 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

and by the way thanx for commenting on my story after that fight thing you seem pretty nice.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:59 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i'm just having a really rough day that's all.

I would stick up for Midnight not matter what. She was one of the few people who still remain my friend

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:00 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

wats your screen name?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:01 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

for myspace? or aim?

myspace: [email protected]
aim: lordsaratn

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:05 AM
Darkness~Calls

OK !!! WOW that was a lot

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:33 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

lol stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:37 PM
Darkness~Calls

alright so i think that we ended the bid BETA fiasco is done...so anyway i really need to know what you guys think about the situation tell me what you think shes doing there and all...PLEASE!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:22 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

uhm... erm I dont know... She could just be there to keep him company or maybe she has somthing important to tell her... who knows

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:26 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

**somthing important to tell HIM** woops...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:26 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

lol i understand dont worry

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:52 AM
Midnight109

Now I am totally confused as to what you're all saying in Poor Darkness's thread....

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:37 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

you have to read through it to completely understand SoRrY about the long wait me and my friend arent really on good terms as of today so i have to give the next piece to his sister so...you probally didnt want to know that oh well...ill get it to you soon

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:41 PM
Darkness~Calls

ok so i have officially started writing more and i pretty much have given up on my friend until further notice so when i have finished my next part (which will be very soon probally tmrw) then i will post it also i apologize for the various mistakes that i will have considering my grammer SUCKS!!!! as BadassSOADfan says...(if you read this badass you better post, you know what im talking about) OK thats all and in this part you find out why Ginny is there
Darkness~Calls

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 02:14 AM
Midnight109

Ummm....ok, I am officially confused here... laughing out loud

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 12:08 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

don't bother asking

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 12:12 AM
Darkness~Calls

NO MORE FIGHTING ON THIS THREAD IT IS MINE AND I FORBID IT OR YOU LOSE 2 MILLION POINTS!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 02:46 AM