KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Just a little bit

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 09:01 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

yeah, I think she looks at right.
we cant say much about her hight because we
haven't seen her next to the other characters
I expected her hair to be longer and wavy though

Attachment: luna-lovegood_1138930708.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 01:45 AM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Here is a close picture of her. She recently said that she was going to work really hard with the part of Luna so i think we should wait and see how she is in the movie with her acting skills before we judge her on that. And also, we don't know how she will sound!

Attachment: luna 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 145 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:18 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

^^ I dont like that close up of her messed

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 09:20 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Are they doing something with the hair its to vivid ,me thinks

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 10:28 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ladygrim
Are they doing something with the hair its to vivid ,me thinks

They might but even though some of us say, when they put the makeup on, she will look different, i think she already has makeup on in those pictures seeing as those were the first official shots of her and everything. Ive seen some photos of her as normal and she looks tremendosly different actually. i will see if i can find any actually. wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 05:44 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ilovedaniel
They might but even though some of us say, when they put the makeup on, she will look different, i think she already has makeup on in those pictures seeing as those were the first official shots of her and everything. Ive seen some photos of her as normal and she looks tremendosly different actually. i will see if i can find any actually. wink
She could be wearing different make up for the pictures. It all depends what they do with make up.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 10:01 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

a lot of characters don't look like I expected.
Mad-eye moody is a very good example of that...
but in the end... it's all good!

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 12:24 AM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by goddess_susu
a lot of characters don't look like I expected.
Mad-eye moody is a very good example of that...
but in the end... it's all good!

stick out tongue LOL- Yeh i agree with you, but we just won't know what she's like until the film comes out next year. She was a massive fan of Harry Potter like we are so i expect she is really nervous about filming. I think from the pictures, i think she looks like a bubbly girl and i don't see any thing wrong with her. I think she looks okay for the part and im sure that it will turn out great because like you said it does with every other character. I think this is a really nice picture of her too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

She has the dreamy eyes in that picture, and also check out this site to see some more photos of her.

http://www.evanna-lynch.org/

Attachment: enter.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Last edited by ilovedaniel on Mar 13th, 2006 at 06:00 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 05:52 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Hi, About a month ago, we were shown who would be playing the new Luna Lovegood in the next Potter film, the order of the phoenix but i was wandering what other Harry Potter fans thought of her. If you haven't seen what she looks like, take a look at the picture.

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why?

Hahaha!!! She's perfect!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 04:20 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ticket_inspecto
chicken processer

Ummm dunnno for some reason i thought she should have mousycoloured hair.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 08:47 AM
ticket_inspecto is currently offline Click here to Send ticket_inspecto a Private Message Find more posts by ticket_inspecto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ticket_inspecto
chicken processer

Just going a bit off topic how do u make upur own titles?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:19 AM
ticket_inspecto is currently offline Click here to Send ticket_inspecto a Private Message Find more posts by ticket_inspecto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by ticket_inspecto
Just going a bit off topic how do u make upur own titles?

Go to the topic that you want to make your title in and go to the top of the page and look to the right. There is a button thingy which says make a new topic. Click on that and just write what you want on the next page that loads up. Hope thats of some help! wink

I found a new Luna Lovegood site anyway. www.looneyluna.com. Its quite a good website too actually and i also found this new picture of Luna. Its not exactly the same as the other one. Apparently Evanna has started filming from the start of March for the next movie. And i also thought Luna would have longer hair too. cool

Attachment: luna in 5th movie.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 09:26 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

I dont really know blink The girl looks pretty close to how I imagined.. but the wardrobe doesnt look right.. I thought it would be a little more whimsical... I hope its better in the film

I was expecting a darker blonde though

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:35 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma Hermine
prophecy girl

her eyes are okay but her hair...it's too blond! And she doesn't look weird or crazy or "loony"... I pictured her a little taller and not that pretty...

Harry looked around; there was Ginny running towards him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 01:58 PM
Emma Hermine is currently offline Click here to Send Emma Hermine a Private Message Find more posts by Emma Hermine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
16carlos1989
Jedi Apprentice

i expected her hair to be less blonde and her facial features to be a bit more frumpy and more down from reading the Quibbler.

But she does look alright like she can play the part. she seems to hav that look of confidence which if i am right the Luna Lovegood from the movies lacks confidence because she is called Loony Lovegood.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:33 PM
16carlos1989 is currently offline Click here to Send 16carlos1989 a Private Message Find more posts by 16carlos1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padfoot's Girl

She's too pretty

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:20 PM
Padfoot's Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Padfoot's Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Padfoot's Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by H. S. 6
This isn't a picture of her from the set. They still have time to make her up to look like Lovegood. stick out tongue

As for me, I think she's a great pick for the part. I can picture her in thick glasses, telling people off, and being weird. big grin

She's definitely hot enough. thumb up

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:40 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Emma Hermine
her eyes are okay but her hair...it's too blond! And she doesn't look weird or crazy or "loony"... I pictured her a little taller and not that pretty...
Originally posted by Ronny
I dont really know blink The girl looks pretty close to how I imagined.. but the wardrobe doesnt look right.. I thought it would be a little more whimsical... I hope its better in the film

I was expecting a darker blonde though
Originally posted by 16carlos1989
i expected her hair to be less blonde and her facial features to be a bit more frumpy and more down from reading the Quibbler.

But she does look alright like she can play the part. she seems to hav that look of confidence which if i am right the Luna Lovegood from the movies lacks confidence because she is called Loony Lovegood.
Once more, this is her outside of the movie. Make up and hair coloring can do wonders to a persons looks. Trust me, I know.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 11:13 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primavera

Barf Luna

I think that they could have chosen smb better than this girl. I imagined Luna as a very blonde and transparent creature, with watery-blue eyes, which are a little bit bulging... Besides, the actress looks too down to earth, whereas Luna is to be flying somewhere beyond....

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 05:50 PM
Primavera is currently offline Click here to Send Primavera a Private Message Find more posts by Primavera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote