KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovedaniel

smile You can vote here whether you think luna lovegood looks right. I think out of no and yes, no is winning at the moment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/n...200/4673284.stm

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 04:44 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

I believe she could be a little taller, and have wavier darker hair, the hair can be fixed, and wearing the right clothing can make her look taller. Plus I love the fact that she has an irish accent, she will really stand out like she's supposed too! I can't wait til OoTP!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 01:16 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*MAYBETH*
Cooler Person Than You

I dont think she looks right, but its impossible that she would look exactly what I had imagined in my head so its no ones fault. I imagined her a lot smaller. Younger looking.

This is what I dont like about seeing the movies, they ruin the picture I had in my head when I read the books.

-i'm gonna go see what THEY have to saw about my boots!-David
-stop filming me man!-Jeff
-Sneaks Peeks-Pat!
*Maybeth*

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:27 PM
*MAYBETH* is currently offline Click here to Send *MAYBETH* a Private Message Find more posts by *MAYBETH* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Well i finally have some new evanna lynch photos. Take a look and see what you think. There is also a video of the interview which you can download and you can see how she sounds to.Her voice is so sweet,anyway here you go. big grin Take a look at the link first to download the video.

http://www.hpana.com/news.19503.html

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:18 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

First photo of Lizo from Newsround and Evanna cool

Attachment: interviewpic2.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:20 PM
ilovedaniel

roll eyes (sarcastic) Next one

Attachment: interviewpic3.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:21 PM
ilovedaniel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
roll eyes (sarcastic) Next one

Attachment: interviewpic.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:22 PM
ilovedaniel

This is an older picture of her but i thought some of you would like to see it anyway

Attachment: ootpbook2.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:26 PM
ilovedaniel

This is Evanna who was spotted at the Luna Lovegood auditions. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: normal_pvr072.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:29 PM
ilovedaniel

And there is Evanna being interviewed.to see all of the screencaps just click here.

http://evannaimages.net/thumbnails....m=6&page=11 stick out tongue

Attachment: normal_pvr039.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:30 PM
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i thought she would be a dirty blonde, i hate shiny blonde

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:48 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Grathius

u know i never pictuured Luna to be even remotely attractive just kinda dweeby with her nose in the quibbler, she is mentioned to be unpopular and i can't see that happening with this actress. In my opinion she is a very poor choice for Luna

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:22 AM
Darth Grathius is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Grathius a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Grathius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by ilovedaniel
And there is Evanna being interviewed.to see all of the screencaps just click here.

http://evannaimages.net/thumbnails....m=6&page=11 stick out tongue

IPEX says it looks like draco with long hair, I agree

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:28 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jg unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt imagine her as being that fat

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:34 AM
jg unit is currently offline Click here to Send jg unit a Private Message Find more posts by jg unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by jg unit
She doesn't look fat at all and no actor bashing.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:25 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

I think shes a really pretty girl and thats a little harsh.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:55 PM
jg unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well its the truth i imagined her to be anorexic like harry.
the actor is pretty and all but that doesnt hide the blubber away now does it?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 06:01 AM
jg unit is currently offline Click here to Send jg unit a Private Message Find more posts by jg unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

any new pictures of her?!

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:58 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
APIECEOFME
Sizzlin'

First of all....fat??? no What's you idea of skinny, emaciated and deathly ill?

Anyways, I don't think the casting people were going for the exact description in the book when they cast Evanna, but the overall feel of Luna. The light hair and skin give her a sort of wispy quality and if you've heard her voice, it's very airy and dreamy. Overall, I think Evanna is a great choice from what I've seen, but of course we'll have to see her in the actual role to tell for sure. big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 08:33 PM
APIECEOFME is currently offline Click here to Send APIECEOFME a Private Message Find more posts by APIECEOFME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well its the truth i imagined her to be anorexic like harry.
the actor is pretty and all but that doesnt hide the blubber away now does it?
Which picture are you looking at. I will say, in one picture she looks rather big, but in the others she looks fine. I think the one she looks big in is an older picture of her though.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 12:28 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote