KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » MLB Talk

MLB Talk
Started by: JoeyO11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P, that Dude
**** a-rod!

damn dude made 2 errors!

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

GO RED SOX!!!!

Phillies on a 9 game winning streak!

GO PHILLIES!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 09:40 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Also Phillies are bringing up Cole Hamels up from AAA and will make his debut against my third favorite team(Reds, who are surprisingly good this year.) He has been monster in A, AA, and AAA, and he has had 26 strikeouts in 39 innings or somehting like that. I just hope we are not rushing him because he will be a stud.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 04:30 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

Originally posted by DanZeke25
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

GO RED SOX!!!!

Phillies on a 9 game winning streak!

GO PHILLIES!

hell no!

the mets vs. phills got cancelled once game starts well take that w

oh yeah f*ck a-rod! he's been hitting like a b*tch! wtf is a .275????

HELLLLL NOOOOOOOOO!

"I'd met NaS at the Power House Studios when NaS was a teenager. But the first thing I heard about NaS (The MC) was through the buzz on the street. "Yo, NaS is dope... He's wildin'! He's talking about everything!" Then I went out and got Illmatic: The first three joints that passed , I was like, "Ahhh." He kind of made me feel normal. For somebody to come out and spit fire and people to look at him, it made me feel regular. He did a lot for my career. He may not know that, but he did a lot for my career."由akim

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:44 AM
The P is currently offline Click here to Send The P a Private Message Find more posts by The P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

hell no!

the mets vs. phills got cancelled once game starts well take that w

oh yeah f*ck a-rod! he's been hitting like a b*tch! wtf is a .275????

HELLLLL NOOOOOOOOO!

Red Sox take 2-3 from Yankees, and 3-4 on the season.

Phillies take 2-3 from Mets.

Reds come back and score 4 runs in the 11th including a walk-off by Griffey.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:56 PM
forumcrew

The walk off by Griffey was AWESOME! great to see him come back and blast one his first game.

Rowand hurt is really bad for the Phillies, especially because he should sue them.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:40 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Rowand taking one for the team last night was AMAZING....I love that guy.

If only the phillies put up the padding he asked for.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:40 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Rowand taking one for the team last night was AMAZING....I love that guy.

If only the phillies put up the padding he asked for.

Yes, Rowand is monster. Greatest play so far this year.

He's on the 15 day DL right now, hopefully he'll be back soon. Victorino filled in nicely though last night. He went 4-4 and was a single away from the cycle. Cole Hamels pitched pretty good, only giving up 1 hit but 5 walks.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 06:08 PM
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Originally posted by DanZeke25
Yes, Rowand is monster. Greatest play so far this year.

He's on the 15 day DL right now, hopefully he'll be back soon. Victorino filled in nicely though last night. He went 4-4 and was a single away from the cycle. Cole Hamels pitched pretty good, only giving up 1 hit but 5 walks.

That Game was ugly lol then Williams had a good start yesterday but no offense from the Reds =/.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:06 PM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

[QUOTE=6497347]Originally posted by DanZeke25
[B]Red Sox take 2-3 from Yankees, and 3-4 on the season.

yeah thats awesome that the red sox took 3 out of 4 from the yankees. Happy Dance I laughed my butt off that Johnny Damon went o-5. laughing I STILL smile today about him striking out with the bases loaded with 2 outs in the red sox playoff loss to the white sox last year. laughing He has got to be the most over rated player in the major leagues.I cant believe the Yankees were stupid enough to sign him.Especially since he was a non factor against them in the playoffs.The Yankees signing of him reminds me of the Ravens in football actually being stupid enough to believe that Elvis Gerbec would be an inprovement for them at quarterback over Trent Dilfer. laughing anyways,Yeah I was thrilled to see the red sox take 3 out of 4 from the yankees.Johnny Damon and the yankees represent everything that is wrong with baseball.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Yes I love it whenever the Yankees lose. I was watching ESPN, and they said that 3 players on the Yankees sombined have more salary then the whole Florida Marlins team. I would LOVE it if the Marlins swept them. I would make a T-shirt out of it.

Ryan Howard is amazing. 2 home-runs, 1 to tie in the 8th, and one to take the least in the 12th.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:35 PM
forumcrew

yea NY loses its always fun. And actually several players on the NYY make more than the entire Marlins team alone.

Florida Marlins team salary: $14,344,500

Top ten salaries in NY:
1. Alex Rodriguez $25,680,727
2. Derek Jeter $20,600,000
3. Jason Giambi $20,428,571
4. Mike Mussina $19,000,000
5. Randy Johnson $15,661,427
6. Johnny Damon $13,000,000
7. Hideki Matsui $13,000,000
8. Jorge Posada $12,000,000
9. Gary Sheffield $10,756,171
10. Mariano Rivera $10,500,000

Team salary: $198,662,180

oh stupid Steinbrenner.

The craziest part is that Miguel Cabrera is only making $472,000 this year. He deserves far more than that. I wouldnt blame him for going someone like NY just to make up for lost pay, and afterall they do need an OF player lol maybe they will go buy him.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 09:43 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

Originally posted by forumcrew
yea NY loses its always fun. And actually several players on the NYY make more than the entire Marlins team alone.

Florida Marlins team salary: $14,344,500

Top ten salaries in NY:
1. Alex Rodriguez $25,680,727
2. Derek Jeter $20,600,000
3. Jason Giambi $20,428,571
4. Mike Mussina $19,000,000
5. Randy Johnson $15,661,427
6. Johnny Damon $13,000,000
7. Hideki Matsui $13,000,000
8. Jorge Posada $12,000,000
9. Gary Sheffield $10,756,171
10. Mariano Rivera $10,500,000

Team salary: $198,662,180

oh stupid Steinbrenner.

The craziest part is that Miguel Cabrera is only making $472,000 this year. He deserves far more than that. I wouldnt blame him for going someone like NY just to make up for lost pay, and afterall they do need an OF player lol maybe they will go buy him.

^LMAO. salty-ass fans.

*get ya weight up, not ya hate up*

"I'd met NaS at the Power House Studios when NaS was a teenager. But the first thing I heard about NaS (The MC) was through the buzz on the street. "Yo, NaS is dope... He's wildin'! He's talking about everything!" Then I went out and got Illmatic: The first three joints that passed , I was like, "Ahhh." He kind of made me feel normal. For somebody to come out and spit fire and people to look at him, it made me feel regular. He did a lot for my career. He may not know that, but he did a lot for my career."由akim

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:30 PM
The P is currently offline Click here to Send The P a Private Message Find more posts by The P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

^LMAO. salty-ass fans.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:35 PM
wuTa

^LMAO. salty-ass fans.

you should be tellin that to all those players listed on the Yankees because they have been pulling everything but there weight

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:43 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

20$ says yankees cant keep this up and mets wins!

mets gonna ****ing win this one!

mets = the REAL ny baseball team

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:32 AM
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

daaaaym!

this game is something!

let's go mets!

Old Post May 20th, 2006 02:12 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Please tell me, who do you like, the Mets or the Yankees. You seemed to like the Yankees only and didn't even mention the Mets, until you realixed the Mets were better. Do you just who is winning?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:03 AM
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

^lol

but on the real im also a big mets fan... theyre my #2 team in the league (actually theyre my only team besides the bombers) but im a die-hard yankee fan, as most can see... win or lose

but ive got this thing that when these two are fighting im always gonna root for the mets so ill JINX them!

yeah....

i know....

with that said i knew that the yanks wont get swept, go phillips.... chea!

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:37 AM
forumcrew

barret is a damn retard he needs a very big suspension. If the kid gets 50 games for accidently throwing a bat towards an ump, barret needs more than that for ****in punching AJ in the face for no damn reason.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:47 AM
mud_blood_princ

red sox win the World Series, Jonathan Papelbon P Boston Redsox

Redsox 4 Life

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:08 PM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote