KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NFL Talk

NFL Talk
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (497): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

My team is the Broncos, followed by the Seahawks. I have two teams, one in the AFC and the NFC. And both teams are only getting better!

BOO-YEAH!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 11:19 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Seahawks are going to rule, but Broncos hav some problemserm

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:51 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

Yeah I think your right

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post May 31st, 2004 08:56 PM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Broncos on paper might be one of the best, but they hav no recievers whatsoevererm

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 06:25 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Mcraffey retiring is really gonna hurt the broncos....he was the most underrated reciever in the league

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:45 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, while Rod Smith is the most overraterstick out tongue

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:32 AM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I think you're confusing the Broncos with the Rats (Ravens).

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:50 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

nope, the WR, Rod Smith is the most ove WR in the game

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:54 AM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Well then you must be a Chiefs fan.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 11:09 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrispugh

hi evry1 how r u copin wiv england's defeat ova france

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:11 PM
chrispugh is currently offline Click here to Send chrispugh a Private Message Find more posts by chrispugh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

We're not. In fact, we didn't even know that the game was being played for whatever sport you're talking about.

If you're talking about NFL Europe it was Berlin over Frankfurt.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:54 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by botankus
Well then you must be a Chiefs fan.
nope, i just hate the broncos

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:37 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well, the Packers just traded away there good for nothing 1st round pick of 2001, Jamal Reynolds for absolutely nothing. Im so happy they got rid of that loserbig grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:48 AM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Hi everyone Im a Raider's fan. I expect a 9-7 season as although our defense will be much improved up the middle with Sapp and Middleton stopping the running game but the Raider's have no running game and unless the Raider's late draft picks of speedy receivers pan out pretty much all of our receivers with the exception of Porter will be slow. I mean Troy Hambrick is our starting running back, please kill me now! sick

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:07 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

im sorry for usmile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 04:56 AM
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Hi everyone Im a Raider's fan. I expect a 9-7 season as although our defense will be much improved up the middle with Sapp and Middleton stopping the running game but the Raider's have no running game and unless the Raider's late draft picks of speedy receivers pan out pretty much all of our receivers with the exception of Porter will be slow. I mean Troy Hambrick is our starting running back, please kill me now! sick

hey could be worse..you could be a lions fan like me...the best we can do is 8-8 and that is really pushin it...whooo detroit baby detriot!!

btw i think sapp needs to have a really good year...he hasnt been playin like himself for the past 2 or 3 seasons and if he dont show how good he is than the raiders will have another crybaby overpaid player...i'm not tryin to knock your team i'm just sayin whenever a raider plays badly they always seem to blame there performance on somethin else besides them except for tim brown he's the exception

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:04 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando Sucks
Hi everyone Im a Raider's fan.

I mean Troy Hambrick is our starting running back, please kill me now! sick

As a Steelers fan, let me offer my condolences to you at this time because keep in mind Amos Zereoue is your other RB.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:34 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'm a 49ers fan, i've been one for 16 years now, and i'm only 21. We are going to suck horribly this year.

2004-2005....definitly not the year for my sports teams, between UCLA basketball, Laker basketball, and 49er football. Oh well, there's always the Angels. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I'm a 49ers fan, i've been one for 16 years now, and i'm only 21. We are going to suck horribly this year.

2004-2005....definitly not the year for my sports teams, between UCLA basketball, Laker basketball, and 49er football. Oh well, there's always the Angels. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing worse than being a sports fan of a team who has a owner who is cheap and doesnt want to win like York.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 04:10 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Packers are gunna work everyone this year. I heard Javon Walker had been doing some intense training in the off season and in minicamp, the corners couldnt touch him. Hes gunna be great this yearbig grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:33 AM