KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies

Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Magneto. Seriously, the guy's WAY more than just manipulation of metals.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:58 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto. Seriously, the guy's WAY more than just manipulation of metals.

you cant be serious. no expression

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:26 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Flavio

Animaniacs, dun dun dun, we have pay for play contracts, dun dun dun, crazy to the max there's bologne in our slacks, we're animani, totally insani, animaniacs... dun dun dun dun

*cough*

Moving on...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Aug 30th, 2006 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

Originally posted by pr1983
Animaniacs, dun dun dun, we have pay for play contracts, dun dun dun, crazy to the max there's bologne in our slacks, we're animani, totally insani, animaniacs... dun dun dun dun

*cough*

Moving on...

laughing

good ol' memories...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:22 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing

good ol' memories...

big grin

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Rogue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:21 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yeah, actually I am serious. Sure he was the leader of the uprising, and was the main villain. But he's the obvious choice. They down-played his powers MAJORLY.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 11:29 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, actually I am serious. Sure he was the leader of the uprising, and was the main villain. But he's the obvious choice. They down-played his powers MAJORLY.

i know he can do lots more regarding magnetic fields and all. But Magneto was seriously one of the, if not the best portrayed character of the trilogy. He was tridimensional as the comics Magneto might never be. But it is just my opinion...

Last edited by Flavio on Sep 1st, 2006 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:35 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

i know he can do lots more regarding magnetic fields and all. But Magneto was seriously one of the, if not the best portrayed character of the trilogy. He was tridimensional as the comics Magneto might never be. But it is just my opinion...

The character portrayal of him was DEAD ON. Ian McKellen did a good job on Mags. However, he was still MAJORLY depowered. Controlling metal is about .05% of what he can do.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 09:46 PM
Flavio

but you read the title of the thread: "most wasted". He would never be the most wasted, because if he didnt get to show his other 99.95% of the powers, there were mutants who couldnt even show their right personality, and Mags showed it perfectly wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 10:53 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

but you read the title of the thread: "most wasted". He would never be the most wasted, because if he didnt get to show his other 99.95% of the powers, there were mutants who couldnt even show their right personality, and Mags showed it perfectly wink

Eh, good point. lol

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 10:59 PM
Darth Martin

If you ask me everyone was a waste due to Wolverine.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 05:07 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

Originally posted by pr1983

*cough*

Moving on...

NO wait theres more! *ahem* "It is time for animaniacs, dun dun dun, Dot is cute and yako yaks,dun dun dun, WAcko cracks with a snacks, dun dun dun,..." um dun dun dun,
THANK YOU THANKS YOU! I'll be here all night, be sure to tip your waiteress.

hehem, um eek! Yeah!

[edit] um, sorry, yeah so backto x-men, yeah, well magneto was great!

Thanks IceJaw!

Last edited by Noa on Sep 3rd, 2006 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 01:28 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by katie_girl09
Rogue and Storm!

yeah Storm and Cyclops were wasted.They didnt bother with moviegoers such as myself who are not too familiar with the origins of these characters to explain their origins like they did with wolverine.I also only liked Rogue from the cartoon because she had miss marvels powers.Havent seen xmen 3 yet but if she is still at that point where she is not a strong woman who can fly,then yeah her character was wasted as well.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:11 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I also have to add iceman,why even have him in there if they are never even going to say his stage name or whatever is ICEMAN? roll eyes (sarcastic) plus by the second film,he should have iced all the way by then. mad wasted character just like cyclops and rogue.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 10:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.M FcThumbs-Up
Dutch-Master

X-men isn't all about Wolverine! POINT!

Einstein was right about human stupidity!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 03:04 PM
J.M FcThumbs-Up is currently offline Click here to Send J.M FcThumbs-Up a Private Message Find more posts by J.M FcThumbs-Up Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17

i thought that jean wasted in the first movie.. she got owned by toad. mad i mean wtf is that?! TOAd?! and her TK powers were utter and pure CRAP in that movie. TOAD?! ughhh.. still cant get over that. in the 2nd movie i thought that bobby, shadowcat, jean and storm all got wasted (andi dont mean that in the good way beer ) i mean come ON! storm freezes some stupid room and it's over. cyclops tries to kill jean and its over. shadow cat runs through a wall and it's over. bobby freezes some goddamn stupid wall and its over. and jean was just messed up. cant move a missile?! a bloody missile?! and she's supose to be the embodiment of the phoenix force? What the f**k? and in the third movie i was sooo disapointed with the phoenix storyline.. first off they made jean look like a insane psycho b*tch. thumb down then they screwed up te phoenix story line. second personality?! wtf is that?! mad and then they killed mystique! GAHHHH.. they shouldve taken out pyro.. byt then again mystique's depowering did serve a good purpose.. gotta admit that..

sorry i know this is really ean grey biased.. but w/e haha im a phoenix fan stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 10:23 PM
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 is currently offline Click here to Send bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 a Private Message Find more posts by bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17

yay that was my first post! happy i gotta make my self a siggy big grin sorry this is soo off topic.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 10:25 PM
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 is currently offline Click here to Send bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 a Private Message Find more posts by bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Rogue, iceman, cyclops, sabretooh, ladydeathstrike.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 11:13 AM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by J.M FcThumbs-Up
X-men isn't all about Wolverine! POINT!

Yeah thats my beef about the xmen movies.They made them to be all about wolverine with the other characters just supporting characters.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 05:52 PM