KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Lily/James

Lily/James
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

oh, thanx.
and my mistake.
iluvhpsomuch1_7, in 1 of the hp books doesnt peeves cause Harry to wake bf a Quiditch Match?
cause i think i remember him blowing in his ear, but i dont exactly remember whitch one.
dont get me cause he may have not but i dont exactly remember

of course I was

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 06:20 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I don't think so.If it was, it wasn't in his dorm it was probably sometimes when he fell asleep inthe library or something. I've read the book three or fours times each so I know them pretty well and Peeves doesn't wake Harry up.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:46 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

oh, ok

of course I was

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 06:18 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

They entered the Great Hall and sat down for breakfast and saw a whole heap of food and picked out all they wanted. James was just gazing at Evans hoping that she'd notice him and saw her take a look at him and quickly turned away all flushed in the face. He saw that she was sitting all alone. Not to mention the fact that she looked sad and lonely and he wanted so badly to comfort her and make her happy. He turned his head towards his friends and they were looking at him questioningly and he said that he was fine, that nothing was wrong with him. But all of his friends new better and just kept to themselves.

They went to their first lesson which was Defence Against the Dark Arts.

James was going to become an Aurore and had to do certain subjects for him to achieve his future goal when he finished his 7th and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

When they got To Defence Against the Dark Arts they all went and sat down and listened to what Professor Bagy had to say. And the also did some practical work.

When the Defence Against the Dark Arts was finished he told Sirius and Remus that he had to speak to Evans alone and that he'd catch up with them later.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 05:30 AM
Sirius_Rulez

what sort of subjects in hp are required to be an Aurore?

of course I was

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 05:51 AM
Brit531

Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Charms and I think that is it and it is good.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 04:56 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

You'd need a N.E.W.T. in Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms and Herbology.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sirius_Rulez
in 1 of the hp books doesnt peeves cause Harry to wake bf a Quiditch Match?
cause i think i remember him blowing in his ear, but i dont exactly remember whitch one.
dont get me cause he may have not but i dont exactly remember

Yeah, in PoA, in the Chapter "Grim Defeat".

please respond to my PM Thorin

Last edited by Barker on Jun 17th, 2006 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 05:34 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

relli? i dont remember that and ive just read that book again.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 09:19 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanks for tellin me Brit531 and Barker

of course I was

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:47 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

anyway cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:59 AM
Brit531

yea me to and your welcome

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 05:01 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

He ran to catch up with her and saw that she was all alone.

"Hey Evans", he said with a concerned look.

She looked really sad. And he could tell that she was probably going to go to lunch all by herself.

She let out a big sigh. It looked liked she was about to say something but nothing came out. Then he saw her struggle to stop herself from crying. He wanted to try to help but he didn't know if he should at case she tried to lash out at him.

"Whats wrong?" he asked, trying to get an answer out of her.

Then she just suddenly broke down crying. James caught her in his grasp just before she fell to the floor, steadying her. He held her right to him, trying to comfort her. He waited till she calmed down and stopped her crying. Then he asked her the same question. She couldn't answer so she got the letter out and gave it to him. He lifted her up and when she didn't even try to struggle he took them to a place where they could sit. He gently placed her down, took the piece of parchment and started to read. He couldn't believe what he had just read, Evans was now an orphan, she had nowhere to go or nowhere to stay. Not to mention the fact that her sister Petunia didn't want anything to do with her.
He just couldn't believe that her sister didn't want anything to do with her. He wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her towards him. And they just stayed like that for a while

of course I was

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 03:26 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

sounds familiar

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 04:02 PM
Sirius_Rulez

what part cause im just making it up as i go along, cause if its the same as another fic then ill stop writing it and just leave it as it is

of course I was

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:01 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

no its fine! I love your story it just sounds like mine! Your more than welcome to use any of my ideas. Relli i dont mind! Your story is great!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 12:51 AM
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

if it looks like im copying u im not meaning too. i really am trying to make it so its not like anyone elses, so sorry it seems that way and i will try and change it and try not to make it sound like anyone elses.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:46 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

NO NO NO NO! Don't change it because i said that! It's perfectly ok! I seriously don't mind!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 02:39 PM
Sirius_Rulez

He heard the lunch bell go.

"I don't feel like going to our next lesson." She kept resting on his chest.

"You should at least try shouldn't you?"
"No. Who really cares if I get into trouble. I just don't feel like it." She said in a shaky voice.
"Please don't go. Stay here with me." She clung to him tighter.
"James let out a slow sigh and said "Ok. Shall we just go to the Common Room?"
"Alright"

He lifted her up and carried her to their destination. When he got there he gently placed her down. She just snuggled up to him and they stayed like that till they both fell asleep.

After their last lesson Sirius and Remus were both wondering where James could have gone.

"I wonder where Prongs is. He's been out for the rest of the day" said Sirius with curiosity and concern for his best friend.
"I know. I wonder as well"

They both went to the Common Room and found both James and Lilly asleep on the couch and Sirius knew it was time for them to do their 2nd detention.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 02:32 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

try to make your posts longer like save them up on word. Or something just so it looks neater and when your finished it really feels like your accomplished something big

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 02:37 AM
Sirius_Rulez

how do u put it on word and then post on here?

of course I was

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 11:19 AM