KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3183 3184 [3185] 3186 3187 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jews ruining Star Wars.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 11:29 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Hey kurk, not sure what the spoilers are above u'r post, but I saw your warning and stopped scrolling. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
why is it always faggotry with you???

It's well written faggotry. Fegit.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:00 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
Hey kurk, not sure what the spoilers are above u'r post, but I saw your warning and stopped scrolling. Thanks for the heads up.
you can thank the fiend EmperorTrump.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Do you like it because you've seen PH, or because it's anime and accurately represents my SWF career?

No, and yes. It's so gay I love it.

Also ironically enough, it represents my entire time on this site so.. YEET.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

TLJ was awful.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 05:32 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just got back from the theater. Better than TFA, but not perfect. Definitely not bad or awful.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Think about it a little harder.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:27 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

The movie was fantastic. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I was glad to be wrong about Rey's parentage. Figured it might be important due to SW's emphasis on lineage but glad they went in this direction (Besides, there is Kylo, who likely has a great deal of his strength coming from his bloodline.) Really speaks to the EU/legends as well. So many people came from nothing there.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:27 AM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think about it a little harder.
Definitely. It's always good to see it more than once and give it some time to digest. That being said, I hated TFA when I first saw it and still maintain the same level of dislike.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:41 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by The Lost
The movie was fantastic. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I was glad to be wrong about Rey's parentage. Figured it might be important due to SW's emphasis on lineage but glad they went in this direction (Besides, there is Kylo, who likely has a great deal of his strength coming from his bloodline.) Really speaks to the EU/legends as well. So many people came from nothing there.

I appreciated Rey's parentage not being related to either the Skywalker's or Solos'. It's representative of this new trilogy not being related to anything that came before it. smile

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 07:27 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Do you not know how to spoiler tag?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 07:28 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Can't be bothered. :>

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 07:31 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Don't be a dick.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 09:35 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

MILD SPOILERS BELOW; DO NOT READ IF YOU DID NOT SEE

Honestly, this time the scenes which were similar to the OT felt more like call-backs, homages and tributes to the originals more than rip-offs. Like the elevator scene was meant to remind us of an old struggle that's now repeating itself.

There's a lot of problems with the film for me, as a Star Wars fan. What they did to Luke, Leia doing the weirdest fvcking sh!t when she should've just died, and Snoke being taken out like a punk... Story-wise, they also went overboard with the twists, but at the same time it constantly keeps you guessing and you never know what just might happen next. And the comedy was good at times, but at other times it was unneeded.

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie. It's certainly not the best, but it's up there for me. It had great atmosphere, the acting was pretty good, and every scene kept me entertained and held my attention.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 09:37 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why hasn't someone just made a "TLJ Spoiler Heavy Discussion" thread and called it a day.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 09:57 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why hasn't someone just made a "TLJ Spoiler Heavy Discussion" thread and called it a day.

There are some similar but, as you probably know, we are in a Star Wars subforum of a Star Wars forum. The movie is going to get discussed everywhere so people should be decent and tag their shit. It's been two days since it came out, FFS.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 10:08 AM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Luke sucks alien titties

sad

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:27 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That scene was incredible and I will hear nothing against it.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:43 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Uh-huh, you'd like some of that milk, wouldn't you?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:57 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote