ok, these heros are transported into the complex seen in the movie aliens one at a time. when someone dies, the next one is transported there.
1. captain america
4. kraven the hunter
7. black panther.
there are 100 aliens in the complex, and that number stays constant. kill one alien, and another automatically appears in the hive. there will always be 100 aliens. the aliens know that someone is there and will hunt them relentlessly. it just keeps going until the person being hunted dies. also, the complex can't be left, if they leave, instant death. everyone on the list has their standard gear, no more than that. who survives the longest?
2nd scenario: they are all transported there at the same time, and the count of aliens is upped to 200. the last person alive is transported home with all injuries healed. the characters know this. there is absolutely no way that the rules can be bent, broken, or gotten around. all characters act in character. who survives?
Gender: Unspecified Location: Under Spidey's Fist.
Movie Aliens, right? Not the sucky comic ones? Xenomorphs?
This should be interesting..
1. Cap? He should be killed quite soon. After all, what could he possible do to the Aliens?`Blunt force trauma doesn't really affect them at all (Check AvP movie) And I'm not sure if his Shield cuts through anything.. Acid propably doesn't affect the shield, but if there is going to be acid, there is going to be lot of it.
2. Not so sure about Batman.. He has some nasty gadgets, but I doubt his basic weaponary doesn't really affect the Aliens as he doesn't usually pack things that kill his opponents. Pretty much same as Cap, except he doesn't have extra protection.
3. IMO I see Beast surviving longest for his agility, speed and strength. He has quite high super strength according to some people and he would be able to crush some of the Aliens and his agility would enable him getting away from the Aliens.
4. Kraven He goes down fast. His melee weapons would get seriously destroyed if he'd use them against the Aliens, even if he's able to pierce their hides.
5. DD He could avoid the Aliens to a degree, but he's not nearly strong, fast or durable enough to fight the Aliens.
6. Pretty much same as DD except he has bladed weaponary.
7. BB.. Hmm, a tough one. He's nearly fast, and agile as Spiderman and he packs some nice gadgets. Still I have no idea wether his armor would protect him from the molecular acid..
8. Not so sure about Punisher.. He has some weapons in his arsenal, but it is debateable if his weapons would even work against the Aliens. (They're able to take futuristic pistol fire. though pulserifles and smartguns wound them, but those weapons use some very powerful bullets. 10mm caseless armor piercing explosive tipped bullets)
Not so sure about Scenario 2 though. (NOTE, I'm using only movie Aliens here. I didn't use comic Aliens as this is a movie scenario. Besides, comic Aliens suck )
"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"
I don't really see where anyone has a clear cut advantage in this because 100 Aliens is rough to overcome for anyone and with the acid you can't hurt them without risk of killing yourself as well.
For the second I think I will go with Beast simply be cause he is the fastest and most agile person here so he will be able to put more distance between him and everyone else so while they are getting torn to pieces he can wait to meet his fate.
hmmm i don't know. in the scenario where they are all there, how do you think they would all react to it? some such as punisher and kraven would probably actively hunt the others down, while captain america maybe try to form an alliance and help anyone he could, and just hope maybe that he would be the last one alive. or maybe he'd sacrafice himself for someone. bats would help anyone out he saw that needed it, but most likely he'd just try to avoid everyone, both human and alien. what do you guys think?
Gender: Male Location: ATL\PASADENA\BATTLECREEK\CHICAGO
In scenario 2 I see it going like this
Elektra and Kraven going down fast...Kraven because he would at first attempt to hunt and trick...too many aliens and they're crafty.
Next would be DD. he'd tire and has no effective defense.
Then Punisher. Though he would have fire power to kill many, they keep coming and he runs out of ammo...death is quick
Cap would go down due to lack of protection and ineffective offence
Beast dies next due to extensive injuries from physical combat though he would be able to kill many
It comes down to BB and BM. Which ever has the most effective defence since killing them is almost pointless. So if BM is armored I'd say he the last man standing.