KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who survives this scenario longest

who survives this scenario longest
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emporerpants

who survives this scenario longest

ok, these heros are transported into the complex seen in the movie aliens one at a time. when someone dies, the next one is transported there.
1. captain america
2. batman
3. beast
4. kraven the hunter
5. daredevil
6. elecktra
7. black panther.
8. punisher

there are 100 aliens in the complex, and that number stays constant. kill one alien, and another automatically appears in the hive. there will always be 100 aliens. the aliens know that someone is there and will hunt them relentlessly. it just keeps going until the person being hunted dies. also, the complex can't be left, if they leave, instant death. everyone on the list has their standard gear, no more than that. who survives the longest?

2nd scenario: they are all transported there at the same time, and the count of aliens is upped to 200. the last person alive is transported home with all injuries healed. the characters know this. there is absolutely no way that the rules can be bent, broken, or gotten around. all characters act in character. who survives?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:30 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: who survives this scenario longest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emporerpants
ok, these heros are transported into the complex seen in the movie aliens one at a time. when someone dies, the next one is transported there.
1. captain america
2. batman
3. beast
4. kraven the hunter
5. daredevil
6. elecktra
7. black panther.
8. punisher

there are 100 aliens in the complex, and that number stays constant. kill one alien, and another automatically appears in the hive. there will always be 100 aliens. the aliens know that someone is there and will hunt them relentlessly. it just keeps going until the person being hunted dies. also, the complex can't be left, if they leave, instant death. everyone on the list has their standard gear, no more than that. who survives the longest?

Batman wins both counts. He could technically hide from Superman, I doubt hiding from some dumb Aliens would be all that hard.

2nd scenario: they are all transported there at the same time, and the count of aliens is upped to 200. the last person alive is transported home with all injuries healed. the characters know this. there is absolutely no way that the rules can be bent, broken, or gotten around. all characters act in character. who survives?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:34 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

A bunch of people are going to come in here and say Batman.Which may be true.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:34 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

well, which scenario?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:36 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Movie Aliens, right? Not the sucky comic ones? Xenomorphs?

This should be interesting..

1. Cap? He should be killed quite soon. After all, what could he possible do to the Aliens?`Blunt force trauma doesn't really affect them at all (Check AvP movie) And I'm not sure if his Shield cuts through anything.. Acid propably doesn't affect the shield, but if there is going to be acid, there is going to be lot of it.

2. Not so sure about Batman.. He has some nasty gadgets, but I doubt his basic weaponary doesn't really affect the Aliens as he doesn't usually pack things that kill his opponents. Pretty much same as Cap, except he doesn't have extra protection.

3. IMO I see Beast surviving longest for his agility, speed and strength. He has quite high super strength according to some people and he would be able to crush some of the Aliens and his agility would enable him getting away from the Aliens.

4. Kraven He goes down fast. His melee weapons would get seriously destroyed if he'd use them against the Aliens, even if he's able to pierce their hides.

5. DD He could avoid the Aliens to a degree, but he's not nearly strong, fast or durable enough to fight the Aliens.

6. Pretty much same as DD except he has bladed weaponary.

7. BB.. Hmm, a tough one. He's nearly fast, and agile as Spiderman and he packs some nice gadgets. Still I have no idea wether his armor would protect him from the molecular acid..

8. Not so sure about Punisher.. He has some weapons in his arsenal, but it is debateable if his weapons would even work against the Aliens. (They're able to take futuristic pistol fire. though pulserifles and smartguns wound them, but those weapons use some very powerful bullets. 10mm caseless armor piercing explosive tipped bullets)

Not so sure about Scenario 2 though. (NOTE, I'm using only movie Aliens here. I didn't use comic Aliens as this is a movie scenario. Besides, comic Aliens suck evil face )

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:50 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'm gonna have to say that DareDevil survives the longest in both situations.

His heightened senses will always let him know where the aliens are (as they can be damn hard to see sometimes) His agility and equipment will allow him to find the best places to hide

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

How are you going to hide from creatures that don't rely on sight to locate you?

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:58 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

well in the 2nd scenario, how do you think everyone will react? like will some characters actively hunt the others to be the last one alive? i could see punisher and a few others doing this

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:59 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I don't really see where anyone has a clear cut advantage in this because 100 Aliens is rough to overcome for anyone and with the acid you can't hurt them without risk of killing yourself as well.

For the second I think I will go with Beast simply be cause he is the fastest and most agile person here so he will be able to put more distance between him and everyone else so while they are getting torn to pieces he can wait to meet his fate.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:07 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

yeah, beast is a possiblity. anyone else?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:55 AM
Reaper777

Punisher or Black panther in both scenarios

Antimatter Corps, Bow Damnit! / sig by ME my sigs
Respect Venom Respect Pitt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:59 AM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Jyppe
How are you going to hide from creatures that don't rely on sight to locate you?

I didn't mean "hide" so much as avoid..... DDs senses would definitely let him stay a few steps ahead of the aliens... until he gets tired

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:01 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

All I know is that Captain America would find who/what ever was re-spawning the Aliens and but a beat down on them wink

I think that Captain America or Black Panther would live the longest but the Punisher would take down alot more Aliens in the time he was alive then either of them.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:06 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

hmmm i don't know. in the scenario where they are all there, how do you think they would all react to it? some such as punisher and kraven would probably actively hunt the others down, while captain america maybe try to form an alliance and help anyone he could, and just hope maybe that he would be the last one alive. or maybe he'd sacrafice himself for someone. bats would help anyone out he saw that needed it, but most likely he'd just try to avoid everyone, both human and alien. what do you guys think?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:01 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

1st. Senicro: Black Panther isnt hunted, he hunts cool

2nd. Senicro: Elektra and Kraven get killed off early. The rest live wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:16 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

well, remember, the aliens keep respawning until the hero/heros die

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:27 PM
emporerpants

so the question is, who lives the longest in the first scenario, and who's the last one alive in the second scenario

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:28 PM
emporerpants

the rules are laid out in my first post

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:28 PM
tru-marvell

In scenario 2 I see it going like this

Elektra and Kraven going down fast...Kraven because he would at first attempt to hunt and trick...too many aliens and they're crafty.

Next would be DD. he'd tire and has no effective defense.
Then Punisher. Though he would have fire power to kill many, they keep coming and he runs out of ammo...death is quick
Cap would go down due to lack of protection and ineffective offence
Beast dies next due to extensive injuries from physical combat though he would be able to kill many
It comes down to BB and BM. Which ever has the most effective defence since killing them is almost pointless. So if BM is armored I'd say he the last man standing.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:47 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by emporerpants
the rules are laid out in my first post

And again in your multiple posts.... you do know you can go back and edit/add to your previous posts within 15 minutes of posting them.... don't you?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:51 PM