KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I didn't retailiate in this thread despite being called a retard, anyway grand, this is why you should moderate this forum.
Um...yes you did.

And no offense to Grand, but he's not quite responsible enough to moderate the forum. Even if he was, he isn't really on enough. erm

Anyhoo, on topic....

That's true. Anything will move in zero gravity. Stars aren't caught well by cameras. However, I doubt that the filming of the landing occured on the moon. I do, however, think they landed on it.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:43 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Light disrupts vision of the Stars, that's why you can't see most things in Urban areas

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:49 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Actually, that's ambiant light, which is sort of different.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:58 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Um...yes you did.

Why are you starting again?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:09 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Why are you starting again?
I'm not starting, I'm just calling you up on your lie, as you are trying to be innocent.

NOW BACK ON-TOPIC.

That's true. Anything will move in zero gravity. Stars aren't caught well by cameras. However, I doubt that the filming of the landing occured on the moon. I do, however, think they landed on it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:13 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I'm not starting, I'm just calling you up on your lie, as you are trying to be innocent.

NOW BACK ON-TOPIC.

Then stay on topic, you were warned about this before, yet, you continue to advocate problems?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:15 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Yet you continue to go off topic. None of my recent posts have been completely off topic.

On-topic now...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:34 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yet you continue to go off topic. None of my recent posts have been completely off topic.

On-topic now...

You called me out, that's off topic. stop starting conflict and stay on topic/

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:36 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Seriously people, TKOK, you could have just left it and said nothing, your comment was unnecessary and it is clear you where trying to be snide and get a hit in at Ashtar, but were also trying to cover yourself by posting on-topic at the same time, Ashtar, you took the bait and kept it going, you two are going to get yourselves in alot of trouble!

Anywhoo

Thats an interesting theory TKOK, that the filmed pre/post being on the moon...never thought of that. But wouldn't the Russians have a way of detecting wherever America got to the moon or not?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 05:09 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Seriously people, TKOK, you could have just left it and said nothing, your comment was unnecessary and it is clear you where trying to be snide and get a hit in at Ashtar, but were also trying to cover yourself by posting on-topic at the same time, Ashtar, you took the bait and kept it going, you two are going to get yourselves in alot of trouble!

Anywhoo

Thats an interesting theory TKOK, that the filmed pre/post being on the moon...never thought of that. But wouldn't the Russians have a way of detecting wherever America got to the moon or not?

How could the Russians know? Unless they had satellites or something on the exact location of the landings, watching it as it happened

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 06:38 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav

Anywhoo

I'm sorry.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 06:55 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
How could the Russians know? Unless they had satellites or something on the exact location of the landings, watching it as it happened

Thats why I am asking, could the Russians have had that capability?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 07:37 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
While what you say is correct, you are constructing it in a way with the intention of offending Ashtar, don't deny it, try and put your points across without scorn or snide.

sorry, I'm a blunt person. I do not mince words nor do I attempt to dance around truths to spare one's feelings. If somebody gets their feelings hurt because I flat out tell them they do not have any knowledge on the subject they are attempting to discuss and are impeding the discussion of us that do, they ought to either leave the topic or research the topic to gain knowledge before posting again.....so be it.

I come to this forum, the philosophy forum and religion forum to have discussions on topics......and debate differing views. If somebody get's their feelings hurt because they are told their view has no merit as they have no knowledge on the subject, basing their view on completely wrong assumptions contrary to fact.......let them go cry to their mommy.

The solution is simple. Actually do a little research, educate yourself on any given topic you choose to post about before you ever put your finger to keyboard the first time.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 03:06 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
It is possible, but I doubt it.

They could've also filmed it on earth, sent them to the moon, and broadcasted the recording whilst they were on the moon. Meaning they could get around the whole "detection" thing. But I really don't know.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 08:03 PM
amity75

I work for a company here in the UK and one of our biggest customers is Lockheed Martin. who made the Apollo rockets and have just won the gig for the next Moon craft. These guys are so anal that there's no way they could be part of a conspiracy and trust everyone to keep their mouths shut about it. Trust me, I deal with Lockheed Martin every day and they ruin my day. Every day.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:15 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quickshot
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did some nasa research looked at radiation and a lot of it seems correct all that confses me is the ressitance of the van allen belts

also where'd i say i got a degree

My Sigs
I take requests

Last edited by quickshot on Sep 6th, 2006 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 07:54 PM
quickshot is currently offline Click here to Send quickshot a Private Message Find more posts by quickshot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:51 PM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Originally posted by Evil Dead
yes, we landed on the moon. It was a stupid show of technological might..........

all these "we didn't land on the moon" people state an absurd declaration without any facts to support their claim. Some nut said it a few decades ago......every instance he gave as reason for his dis-belief have been thoroughly debunked........yet people still latch on to this.

It's like the cattle mutilation urban myth. It was debunked over 20 years ago......by scientists actually leaving dead cattle to deteriorate in a field naturally.......yet people still bring this up......like they don't have access to the internet and google.

I may not be well-versed upon the complexities of the effect of burning fuel upon carbon in zero-atmosphere environments... but where was the Blast crater underneath the Eagle lunar lander? even if it couldn't blacken the soft soil then there had to have been a crater from the stabilizers and the counter-thrust rockets on the lander itself?

All pictures of the direct feed show crisp clean moon-soil unerneath it...

I'm perplexed on just how one might explain something like that... confused

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:58 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, actually, there wouldn't be one.

The lander was on minimal thrust at the point it landed and the pressure being generated was only about one and a half pounds per square inch, which is barely enough to leave a small dent. Furthermore, exhaust dissipates almost immediately in a vacuum- it is the atmosphere on Earth that forces exhaust into a column that might cause a crater.

So twice over, there is no reason for there to be one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 10:35 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

it was fake. end of story.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 01:07 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote