KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

The church bells rang agian. Galanos awoke to them " ....shit......." He looked drained " You ok ?" Johnston said. Galanos nodded " how come you dont have a rank ? you deserve it so much " Johnston laughed " im a sniper thats all i need. If i took the offer i was given 4 months ago id be a Luetenant" Galanos was surprised " wow " Johnston laughed " but i dont want that type of responcibility" Galanos stood up "is she ............dead ?" He sighed " yes...." They both looked at the church " somone has to be alive there." Galanos said.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 11:38 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Leon than saw the girl as he was driving up to her in his car but than she started to run as he realized she was an officer her self as he reconized the vest she was wearing as she ran. There was nothing to do but to find her and other surviviors quick because the town was close to mass destruction.

Leon than looked at the little girl hoping she would at least open her eyes again she just sat there in peacful silence and didnt say a word to him.

"hang in there child" as he drove for the mansion the mysteriouse girl had dissapeared into.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 04:11 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Galanos and Johnston walked outside. Galanos using only his pistol but having his Automatic Shotgun on his back. " man i need a smoke bad !" Johnston laughed " dont man it will **** your lungs up" Galanos laughed " you smoked in high school too" Johnston smiled " yea and when i knew i was ganna be in the military i stoped because you need to BREATH with good LUNGS " Galanos smirked " the craving is so ****ed up" Jonston smiled " isnt that one of the last cigarettes around " Galanos held the box " yup" Johnston took and riped the box in half " @SSHOLE !"

They reached the church " look a side ladder" They walked up to it. " ok ill go first , Johnton make sure the ground stays clear" He saluted. Galanos reached the top. The boy from the docks " you ....... can you help me !?" The boy said. He was the little boy from before but his bat was bent. " yea remember me " "u huh ..." He held his stomach " so hungry and i still am not infected btw " He looked at the kid " i can carry you if your too weak" He smiled

After Galanos and the boy climbed down the ladder Galanos hosted him over his sholder " hes weak he needs food lets go" Johnston turned around " holy shit" a person was being eaten right in front of them " Johnston werent you paying attention !?" He looked at the zombie and the body " he didnt say a word !" The zombie got up. Galanos shot the zombie with his available hand but hit his ear " ahh" Johnston head shot it with his sniper rifle " ok were good " Galanos aimed at the dead body and shot 4 rounds into it.

They headed back with the boy. Once they got there. The boy was given food. He eat as if it was his last meal he was starving. After a bowl of pasta and a turkey sandwich he sighed in relief " thankyou very much" Galanos patted his sholder " no problem at all " The cheif walked over to the boy " we will get ya a place to sleep and some new clothes and then you will get your ID card. Wear it all the time unless your showering" Galanos and Johnston walked away smiling " were kick ass eh ?" Johnston laughed and held out his fist. Galanos pounded it.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 11:45 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Chris, Johnson, and Blackburn all moved through the deserted streets of the city searching for any possible signs of human life or supplies that they could use. Chris has been injured in the fall and was wearing a bandana over his left eye due to the said wound. He took the water bottle out of his bag and pulled off the hazmat helmet. Taking a long drink he sighed and dropped the helmet. "Well guys.. we gave it one hell of a run but I don't know if we will make it out alive." Johnson moved to where Chris was and kneeled down. "Burnett, are you crazy? Put your helmet on before more infected come our way." Burnett (Chris/Carpenter) laughed and left his helmet. "What does it matter?" Blackburn piped in before Johnson could reply. "Looks like there is a mansion in the nearby vecinity." Burnett decided to head that way. "Burnett! None of us are the leader of this OP. we all need to agree which way to go!" He turned around. "Fine then you will agree to follow me this way." Johnson and Blackburn both laughed. "Let's do this." They both caught up to him and covered all sides that they could.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:02 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Galanos and Johnston walked to the out scerts of town. " Well would ya look at that !" The mansion looked busy. He saw gun shots going off there "were not aloud Johnston. Its like a forbidden place or somthing" Johnston smirked "aww cmon man !" Galanos smiled " my mom told me not get caught into peer presion you jerk !" He nudged his shoulder " lets go , but if we need help we call imidiatly got it ?" Johnston nodded. They walked the field killing about 6 zombies along the way " more and more of them as we get closer.

They reached the back. " its locked Galanos" Galanos pulled out a peice " hehe " He he picked the lock and opened it up. They walked in " whats so scary bout this place ?" Galanos smiled " its just a regular house man. The garden needs triming though i have to say." He took out his knife and started to chop at some of the plants " haha this aint so bad" Johnston jiggled the lock on the door " locked agian " Galanos smiled " why do i have to " Johnston rolled his eyes " you got the pick" Galanos ran up and kicked the door open " how bout that ?"

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:15 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The three soldiers just stood there breathing deep and mentally and physically preparing themselves for what they planned to do next. They got into what looked like a huddle before they looked at one another. "Ready? Yep.." They all breathed deep before they all took off towards the house only in different directions.

Burnett charged for the front window and slammed through it quickly slamming the shutters shut behind him. The zombies stared at him before they started to lurk forward towards him. He fired and hit one sqaure in the forehead killing it instantly. The other two still got closer to him with every second. He fired into another but missed it's brain and it grabbed him, wrestling him to the floor. Thinking quickly he pulled his knife from it's holster and stabbed the zombie in the head. Forcing the corpse off of him he quickly grabbed a lamp off the table and beat the other zombie in the head until it quit moving. "Damn..." He picked up his gun and kept moving. he decided to check the front door and found the girl from before. Except she wasn't moving. Fearing the worst he waited to see if she moved before trying anything.

Johnson ran around to the side of the house and smahed his way through and old window that led into a bedroom. As he crashed through the window he landed on a blood-soaked bed facing a zombie eating a body laying adjacent to the bed. He quickly killed the one on top of the body and aimed the weapon at the one on the ground. As it didn't seem to be changing he almost looked away as it got off of the ground. He snapped it's neck and sighed as he got off the bed and held his gun forward waiting for something to happen.

Blackburn sprinted through the yard and found an old side door. He quickly kicked it down and charged into the house. He had made it all the way into the main hall where he saw Burnett and a sleeping woman. "Hey Burnett.. I thinks she may be one of them." Just as he said that a zombie came out from the shadows and bit him on the back of the arm. Screaming in agony and fear he fired the gun six times into the zombies head. As it fell to the ground Blackburn wrapped his arm and tried to stop the bleeding. "I'm bit..."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 04:00 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

As the confusion began zombies busted out toward them. They started to shoot. There was to many so Galanos switched to his shotgun and started to pick them off " o my god !"

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:44 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Burnett forgot about the girl and moved to Blackburn's position. "Where did he bite you?" Blackburn laughed and breathed in deep trying to ignore the pain. "I got bit on my hand.. I'll be fine just leave me here.. I'll hold them off for as long as I can." Burnett sighed and handed Blackburn his pistol. "Blackburn.. You will always be remembered for what you died for.." Blackburn just smiled and took the gun. He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. He chuckled and looked at Burnett one last time. "Get goin' buddy, before more of those things show up." Burnett ran down the hallway as zombies started to pour into the main hall. He ran behind a door into a bedroom and saw Johnson on the bed. Just as he shuit the door he heard gun shots. The gunshots paused for a moment before one final shot and it all went quiet. "..."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 10:20 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

The 2 of them moved in the house and heard chatter. Johnston shot a zombies right in between the eyes and its head split completley. They reached where the talk was " hello !?" Galanos said.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 10:39 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Both Burnett and Johnson whirled around when they heard a voice. Burnett moved towards the door while Johnson covered. Burnett opened the door and let out a sigh of relief when he saw who they were. "Get in!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:04 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

They moved in. Galanos shooting a zombie rit in the head with his shotgun.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:16 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Burnett slammed the door closed and propped a chair up against it. Zombies started to beat on the door visiously. Johnson was busy setting up a satchel charge under the bed. Burnett knew exactly what Johnson was thinking and went into the bathroom. He fired into the adjacent wall untill a hole started to form. He loaded his last M16 clip into the the Assault Rifle and placed it on it's hook. Kicking a larger hole in the wall he spoke softly. "On three Johnson will set the charge and we all run like hell into this next room."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:52 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" i aint setting shit " Johnston said " oooo my bad nvm " Johnston feeling stupid he said that. Galanos was ready to run " i feel like i m ganna piss my self !!!" Johnston laughed " dumbass this is no time for jokes"

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:56 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Without warning Johnson slapped the blast cap down giving them all ten seconds to get out. Not even making an effort to tell them he up and ran out of the room, through the hole in the wall. Burnett followed suit and dived through. "10 seconds!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:18 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!" Galanos running far ahead of them. Johnston running in the back " dam rifle !" He pushed himself very hard to catch up to Galanos and he did. The sniper rifle is a good 20 pounds. As they ran Galanos saw a man walk away in all black toward the shadows.

Last edited by Matr0shka on May 20th, 2007 at 01:34 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2007 01:32 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Burnett and Johnson ran towards the stair leading to the second floor. As they arrived at the stairs the bomb went off just as everyone was out of the explosions range. The explosion shook the house and threw Johnson off of his feet. Burnett went over to Johnson and helped him up. "We made it hah."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:14 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" sure we did " Galanos said " but what about that one guy ?" Johnston looked at Galanos " i saw it too" He looked AT Burnett and Johnson " well nvm " Galanos said.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 06:41 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Johnson was smiling for a moment but it turned back into his harsh face once more. "Where is Blackburn?" Burnett just looked at the ground and let out a deep sigh. "He didn't make it?" Burnett pulls the Assault Rifle off of his back and points towards the front hall. "I heard gunshots and then one last one... so I think he may have shot himself."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 07:23 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Galanos and Johnston leaned on the wall. " well anyway what are you both planning on doing ?" Galanos said. Johnston just looking around the house.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:16 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Burnett and Johnson both looked at each other then back at the other two. "Well... we're not exactly sure of what to do anymore.. We came in here hoping to find some useful equipment."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:32 PM