KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Emma Watson is leaving harry potter

Emma Watson is leaving harry potter
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OfficialEmmaW
Hey everyone this is the REAL Emma Watson. Yep the real one. For all the people leaving mean comments on how i can't act, let me tell you something i work really heard on each on the movies they are a lot hearder then it looks. I want to see you try and do what i do. I gave up my whole life to make these movies, for people and my fans to in joy not to have mean people right rude stuff about me. Oh and by the way yes i am doing the last two Harry Potter movies. Meaning i will not stop filming in till i am 20 AT LEST, think about it i gave up my whole childhood for these moves, i work my butt off buy you guys don't care all you seem to care about is that i suck at acting or i am to pretty to be Hermione. So i beg you all please leave my acting skills alone.

With love,
Emma Watson

Um... I'm a HUGE, HUGE fan of Emma Watson- I think she's absolutely GORGEOUS and a GREAT actress, and I mean no offense... BUT, I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that you're really her.

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Last edited by Disturbed Angel on Jun 17th, 2007 at 01:53 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 01:42 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Barker
*Cough*

Bullshit, get a life.

*Cough*

Ouch, I'm feeling a little raspy.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:58 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
somerdaye

Originally posted by Barker
*Cough*

Bullshit, get a life.

*Cough*

Ouch, I'm feeling a little raspy.

laughing yeah, so true

BeWaRe Of HaYnEr

"There's One Thing You Can't Take Away From Me, Even If It Is A Lie! I Will Protect Namine!" ---Riku, Kingdom Hearts; Chain Of Memories

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 12:15 AM
somerdaye is currently offline Click here to Send somerdaye a Private Message Find more posts by somerdaye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

Originally posted by The Phantom
The men here are happy bout this. stick out tongue (I'm 16, don't worry, and i'm only joking around.)

ur only 16? I thought u'd be much older

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:25 AM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

BLEARGH!!!

Why has this thread been reactivated?!?!?

DIE THREAD DIE!!!! (read in tea leaves). The thread didn't pay attention. (Obscure reference to books. Who can name it?)

But really. It's time to let this thread go.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:27 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

hahahahahah

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:29 AM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by goddess_susu
ur only 16? I thought u'd be much older
Actually it is 17 now. And most people do. ^.^ I'm told I have a mature soul of some sort.

But I digress from the topic. I agree with Sirius-mun. We should let this one fade away.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 06:08 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

IMDB has her marked down to play Hermione for the remainder of the series, and on a recent interview with David Letterman, Watson clearly stated that she would be staying on for them, that she couldn't stand to see anyone else play the role that she had breathed life into, and that Hermione has become an important part of her life.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:07 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by JaccTheRipper
IMDB has her marked down to play Hermione for the remainder of the series, and on a recent interview with David Letterman, Watson clearly stated that she would be staying on for them, that she couldn't stand to see anyone else play the role that she had breathed life into, and that Hermione has become an important part of her life.
We know this.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:42 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
Emma Watson wants to go to college. She got nearly perfect scores on the England "SATS" (which is a VERY high acheivement in Europe) and she wants to continue her higher education.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Unless she's locked in a contract, what's to stop her from going to university?

If she waits, she'll be around 22 when it comes to the end of the series.

A 22 year old college freshman....I wouldn't blame her....

You realise that SATS mean absolutely bugger all? You need good A level results to go to a good university, they don't even look at your SATS. The sole purpose of SATS is to illustrate results in school league tables. If she wants to go to uni, she'd better do some A levels, well A/S levels first, which, she'll already be doing most probably as she's seventeen.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:39 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imogen

i hope hermione stays... i can't imagine any other girl playing hermione... and just for the record, i love rupert grint. big grin he's exactly what i picture out ron to be. laughing

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:00 AM
imogen is currently offline Click here to Send imogen a Private Message Find more posts by imogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

she signed on for the rest. I for one could imagine a different portrayal but over all it is not easy to change a character's actress in the series

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 12:20 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

Re: Emma Watson is leaving harry potter

Originally posted by coolmovies
Emma Watson to leave harry potter after OOP !!!!! Am not sure if its true confused
I hope so!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:36 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

You want her to leave?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:06 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

thats odd i was just reading an interview about all three of the stars signing contracts for the next 2 movies . . .

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:48 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

This is an old thread people! Someone bumped it. She is signed on. Let this thread die.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:50 AM
jasonowens4200

yeah u can read it anywhere all 3 are signed on for the last 2 movies

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 06:59 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fashion*chix247

Arrow

She said maybe but now she said she is staying for the half blood prince and the deathley hallows!!!I luv her! big grin

Attachment: i have this poster.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 09:10 PM
fashion*chix247 is currently offline Click here to Send fashion*chix247 a Private Message Find more posts by fashion*chix247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

she said she is stayin 4 da last 2 movies

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 09:18 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Why'd you bump this thread?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 09:18 PM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote