KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)

King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
he was so much cooler back then.
thumb up

This forum trampled his e-soul.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 05:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

given some of the posts i've read in the last week or so, i can feel the elephants going to work on my own. sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 05:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Both flail around and get koed falling on their faces.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:02 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Wasn't it King Hyperion who was struggling against depowered Juggernaut heavily?

Yeah, that guy doesn't win.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:11 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Gladiator. I don't think King Hype can beat Avenger's Hype.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:18 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

was that ever proven to be the real king hyperion? that one that fought juggs had a totally different costume. and....hair? confused

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

was that ever proven to be the real king hyperion? that one that fought juggs had a totally different costume. and....hair? confused

Was confirmed to be same one. Also the same as KH that blue marvel fought and defeated

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:21 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

any idea where? seems kh lost a lot of his initial mojo if that is true. not that i give much of a sh!t either way. /shrug

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:23 PM
Philosophía

any idea where? seems kh lost a lot of his initial mojo if that is true. not that i give much of a sh!t either way. /shrug
Age of Heroes #3 (Blue Marvel fight)
Thunderbolts #153 (Juggernaut fight - though you can read the whole arc 151-153)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

cool. was it in one of those arcs that it was confirmed that was the exiles version of kh?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:26 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes. Still the best answer.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Both flail around and get koed falling on their faces.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Cage confirmed was same Hyperion that fought blue in thunderbolts. Age of heroes confirmed same king Hyperion and I believe handbooks confirmed he was the original king Hyperion that was trapped in the dead universe. Perhaps also did in thunderbolts been a few years

On that note. Even during exiles a seriously weakened and injuried Sasquatch (slashed in the back by magik when she was in human form) was still strong enough to rock him and put him on his knees for a few panels to regain his focus shifty

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:29 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

The two look pretty close to the same.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:31 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I miss classic Exiles sad when they killed mimic it went to shit. Claremont didn't help

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:33 PM
Philosophía

Originally posted by -K-M-
Cage confirmed was same Hyperion that fought blue in thunderbolts. Age of heroes confirmed same king Hyperion and I believe handbooks confirmed he was the original king Hyperion that was trapped in the dead universe. Perhaps also did in thunderbolts been a few years

On that note. Even during exiles a seriously weakened and injuried Sasquatch (slashed in the back by magik when she was in human form) was still strong enough to rock him and put him on his knees for a few panels to regain his focus shifty
He calls himself King Hyperion at the end of T#152, too.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:41 PM
Horrificus

But he BANGED Moonstone! He did it 5 mibutes after meeting her, because he has so much confidence.

Gladiator NEVER bangs anybody, because he never has ANY confidence.

Thus, KH will ALWAYS have the edge.

Has "banging" ever been used in this forum, to establish a win?
Because, ahem, there ya go.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 05:44 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote