KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Martian Manhunter

Magneto vs. Martian Manhunter
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
In JLA: Earth 2, J'onn was going at Mach 12.

In Rock of Ages, J'onn was matching Superman Blue at Mach 20.

So he could definitely speedblitz.

Also J'onn's Martian physiology enables him to change his organic systems to anything he desires. He can even shrink to microspopic size and alter his physiology to breath water. I wouldn't put it past him alter his physiology to the point where the "blood pull" would be nulliefied. He has complete psychic control over his physiology. I also wouldn't say that pulling the blood out his system would entirely work. He can just make more blood similar to the way he remakes a limb or two.

Also intangibility could nullify Mag's iron blood pull technique...

Not fast enough before Magneto simply puts his shields up. And were those combat speeds, or were they travelling speeds? There's a huge difference.

Maybe, but Dr. P did have him realing for a while with the blood trick. He could do that while simultaneously sucking out ALL his life energy this way:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/...feenergy8et.jpg

Or he could screw with the electrical impulse's in J'onn's brain. And the deprevity of blood to his brain would keep him out long enough for Magneto to do something else.

And I doubt intangibility would save him from the iron in the blood thing. It didn't exactly work out for Vision:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/Magneto88.jpg

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:01 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Batdude123 as long as J'onn is capabale of those speeds he doesn't have to be able to fight that quickly to be able to fly into Magneto or phase into him, the end of magneto with that.

Plus the fallback of heatvision and vaporize magneto's head, the end.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:05 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soleran
Batdude123 as long as J'onn is capabale of those speeds he doesn't have to be able to fight that quickly to be able to fly into Magneto or phase into him, the end of magneto with that.

Plus the fallback of heatvision and vaporize magneto's head, the end.

All that is nulled by Magneto's shields. confused

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:09 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by batdude123
All that is nulled by Magneto's shields. confused

Magneto doesn't have reflex's faster then J'onn's no so his Martian Vision is enough for the win here.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:11 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Magneto doesn't have reflex's faster then J'onn's no so his Martian Vision is enough for the win here.

He caught Northstar speedblitzing right out of the sky. I wouldn't exactly put it past him to put up a shield before J'onn ends the fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you're just pissed now because I showed a scan of Magneto owning Vision. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:13 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Martian Vision gives J'onn the majority win right there.

Magneto standing right in front of MM without any forwarning will get his brain fried without prep.

Vision whosmile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:15 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Why didn't J'onn's speed stop this from happening?

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?...rpolarissb4.jpg

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:17 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Why didn't WW why didn't Kyle etc etc etc

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:17 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by What If...
And during all this MM isn't going to be fighting back.

Nope
Since mags can control his entire body because of the blood.
There is nothing mm can do but die.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:18 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Martian Vision gives J'onn the majority win right there.

Magneto standing right in front of MM without any forwarning will get his brain fried without prep.

Vision whosmile

I don't think J'onn could take out Mags that way to be honest. He took a blast from Bishop who absorbed the energies of ALL the X-Men, and he wasn't that hurt. He could certainly put up a shield during that time. From there... YOINK!!!!

Vision who? The one that got owned by Magneto. smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:18 PM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Why didn't WW why didn't Kyle etc etc etc

We aren't talking about Kyle or WW.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:19 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I don't think J'onn could take out Mags that way to be honest. He took a blast from Bishop who absorbed the energies of ALL the X-Men, and he wasn't that hurt. He could certainly put up a shield during that time. From there... YOINK!!!!

Vision who? The one that got owned by Magneto. smile

This isn't Bishop now huh, how hot is Martian Vision again at least 10,ooo degrees F that would take less time then an eye blink to fry Magneto at that temperature.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:20 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

This isn't Bishop now huh, how hot is Martian Vision again at least 10,ooo degrees F that would take less time then an eye blink to fry Magneto at that temperature.

Um... no. Magneto had lightning filtered through his body without being hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:21 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Um... no. Magneto had lightning filtered through his body without being hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That isn't the same thing not by a long shot, 10,000 f would melt his helmet to his head and leave him a as dust. Don't confuse the effects of eletricity with the heat of 2 lasers melting your head at 10k F.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:24 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

That isn't the same thing not by a long shot, 10,000 f would melt his helmet to his head and leave him a as dust. Don't confuse the effects of eletricity with the heat of 2 lasers melting your head at 10k F.

Which doesn't change the fact that lightning is a couple billion degrees Fahrenheit. He had it siphoned through him for a couple minutes. Wouldn't you think it would have fried his insides? roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently not. The natural electromagnetic energies running through his body gives him class 100 durability.

Hell, he can make nuclear fusion right in front of his face:

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ars00413fg2.jpg

The minimun temperature for nuclear fusion to occur is 40000000 degrees K. It has to be that hot to overcome the electrostatic repulsions between the atoms.

He took on HT w/o hurting himself at all.

Heat isn't taking him down. roll eyes (sarcastic) It would be an annoyance, but during which time, all he'd have to do is put a shield up.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:29 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Magneto has no prep no forwarning and the lightning that you are talking about with heat isn't remotely similar to heat created by lasers or miles and miles of land would be destroyed when it lightening makes contact with the earth, that doesn't happen.

So first show me the lightening that is BILLIONS of degrees F and second show me a Magneto with ZERO prep or forwarning that takes 10k f to the face by lasers.

Since I know you cannot show me either of those its clear Magneto loses without prep.

Last edited by Soleran on Oct 21st, 2006 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:32 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Magneto has no prep no forwarning and the lightning that you are talking about with heat isn't remotely similar to heat created by lasers of miles and miles of land would be destroyed when it lightening makes contact with the earth, that doesn't happen.

So first show me the lightening that is BILLIONS of degrees F and second show me a Magneto with ZERO prep or forwarning that takes 10k f to the face by lasers.

Since I know you cannot show me either of those its clear Magneto loses without prep.

Ok, sure... let's just ignore the other parts in my posts. roll eyes (sarcastic) Really nice way to debate, Sol.

Here's the immense electrical energy he had to endure:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/...energies2bi.jpg

And I showed you him fusing atoms right in front of his face that's hotter than what you're talking about like it was nothing. confused

J'onn's vision isn't taking Magneto down before he summons a shield.

And w/ ZERO prep, J'onn isn't going to be expecting a blood pull either. roll eyes (sarcastic) See Sol? IT GOES BOTH WAYS.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:39 PM
Brian Oswald

What about the nuclear fusion scan? Thats damn hot

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:39 PM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

soleran stop arguing losing battles.
your not fooling anyone.
I know you believe mags will win everytime yet there is a reason why you choose to argue for mm. Maybe to test your skills or for practice?

First of all we have mags shield
Second, we have iron rich blood in mm body
Lastly, we have the sun

In conclusion, mags takes control of Jonn's body and throws him into the sun.

Or controls his body to be suspended in the air and drains his blood while having a shield up (all against Jonn's will).

Or Electrical impulse fry his brain

Or etc.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:44 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

It's obvious that IF Magneto can prep he can overcome heat however thats just not the case in this fight now is it?

quote:
k, sure... let's just ignore the other parts in my posts. roll eyes (sarcastic) Really nice way to debate, Sol.

I ignored your other parts because they weren't relavent what so ever. Electricity isn't the same as "Lasers" and Magneto gets NO prep or forwarning to allow his body to handle that. Not to mention magnetism and electricity are "cousins" and Magneto can manage that.

Martian Vision is 2 eyebeams with 10k f heat that vaporize Magneto, the end.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:49 PM