KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Martian Manhunter

Magneto vs. Martian Manhunter
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manorastroman

electricity isn't the same as lasers, but heat is the same as heat. there's no evidence in either of batdude's scans that magneto altered his body in any way. there's no visible shields or anything, at least. electricity and magnetism are "cousins", but lasers fall under "electromagnetism"...you know, the force magneto controls. and martian vision isn't even a laser, is it? i thought it was unknown.

anyway, magneto 9/10.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:52 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soleran
It's obvious that IF Magneto can prep he can overcome heat however thats just not the case in this fight now is it?

I ignored your other parts because they weren't relavent what so ever. Electricity isn't the same as "Lasers" and Magneto gets NO prep or forwarning to allow his body to handle that. Not to mention magnetism and electricity are "cousins" and Magneto can manage that.

Martian Vision is 2 eyebeams with 10k f heat that vaporize Magneto, the end.

Right.... I was talking about the nuclear fusion scans. roll eyes (sarcastic) You know, the ones that are WAY WAY WAY WAY hotter than J'onn's Martian Vision?

And here we have Magneto surviving a bunch of nukes exploding right in front of his face (Note: ONE nuke is hotter than the surface of the sun).

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/...akespain1fh.jpg

Not even affected at all. J'onn gets his blood yoinked out of him. Magneto wins, the end.

W/o prep, J'onn isn't going to expect this either:

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?...rpolarissb4.jpg

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:53 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by manorastroman
electricity isn't the same as lasers, but heat is the same as heat. there's no evidence in either of batdude's scans that magneto altered his body in any way. there's no visible shields or anything, at least. electricity and magnetism are "cousins", but lasers fall under "electromagnetism"...you know, the force magneto controls. and martian vision isn't even a laser, is it? i thought it was unknown.

anyway, magneto 9/10.

He ignores logic like a dog in the street. sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:54 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

It's obvious that IF Magneto can prep he can overcome heat however thats just not the case in this fight now is it?

I ignored your other parts because they weren't relavent what so ever. Electricity isn't the same as "Lasers" and Magneto gets NO prep or forwarning to allow his body to handle that. Not to mention magnetism and electricity are "cousins" and Magneto can manage that.

Martian Vision is 2 eyebeams with 10k f heat that vaporize Magneto, the end.

Magneto does have forwarning of mm.
He knows he is about to fight him (forum rules)
That is enough

He doesn't wait for mm to shoot him and then summon a shield as a reflex. He just summons one soon as the battle begins. Simple

Also as forum rules you must show proof that he can speedblitz
Traveling speed don't count as battle speed since it can take any unknown about of time to reach a certain speed. For all we know mm has to take 20 sec to reach mach 1. But that doesn't mean he can't reach achieve mach 20 (just not fast enough). No one can instantly obtain a certain speed. It takes time to build up to any speed.
Thus no mm speedblitzing feats then no argument

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:01 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by batdude123
He ignores logic like a dog in the street. sad

None of your scans have shown a Magneto without his powers up. What you have shown is that Magneto with his powers can handle the heat, what you haven't shown is Magneto with ZERO powers activated handling the heat.

Also none of the lightening scans mentioned one thing about heat, the heat factor is simply batdude's guess who also thought lightening got to be BILLIONS of degrees f.

By the way wasn't that Emporer Joker in those scans?

Last edited by Soleran on Oct 21st, 2006 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:15 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

None of your scans have shown a Magneto without his powers up. What you have shown is that Magneto with his powers can handle the heat, what you haven't shown is Magneto with ZERO powers activated handling the heat.

He didn't have his shields up in any of the scans I posted. confused

J'onn loses.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:17 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

He didn't have his shields up in any of the scans I posted. confused

J'onn loses.

Dude what are you taking about! Even your last scan of the 2 missiles states Magneto is controlling the blasts!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:18 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Also none of the lightening scans mentioned one thing about heat, the heat factor is simply batdude's guess who also thought lightening got to be BILLIONS of degrees f.

By the way wasn't that Emporer Joker in those scans?

Lightning does. It's a lot hotter than the sun. Look it up.

No, that wasn't emperor Joker. That Doctor Polaris w/ the Jokerized gas.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:18 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Dude what are you taking about! Even your last scan of the 2 missiles states Magneto is controlling the blasts!

He didn't have any shields up if you cared to read the scan. He was trying to send them to outer space, but they were programmed to explode when he used his powers. He wasn't expecting that. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:19 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Lightning does. It's a lot hotter than the sun. Look it up.

Ohm and Amps, look it up.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:19 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Ohm and Amps, look it up.

I know.

Heat is heat.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:23 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Without getting into some HUGE scientific debate the way heat is generated is what I discussed. You on the other hand consistantly draw away specifically from what I talk about when I say Martian Vision can create 10,000 f in a time period that will melt Magneto.

Not Magneto's tollerance to electricity, not magneto focusing and using his powers to disperse some source of energy.

It is established that IF Magneto has prep he will win without it he won't. Hell even in your last scans of Magneto he saw the missiles coming and had time to prepare.

So once again stop derailing the Martian Vision, it's going to melt his head before Magneto can do anyting.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:27 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Without getting into some HUGE scientific debate the way heat is generated is what I discussed. You on the other hand consistantly draw away specifically from what I talk about when I say Martian Vision can create 10,000 f in a time period that will melt Magneto.

Not Magneto's tollerance to electricity, not magneto focusing and using his powers to disperse some source of energy.

It is established that IF Magneto has prep he will win without it he won't. Hell even in your last scans of Magneto he saw the missiles coming and had time to prepare.

So once again stop derailing the Martian Vision, it's going to melt his head before Magneto can do anyting.

laughing out loud

Please.

He used his powers to try and push them into outer space. That's all he was trying to do. IF YOU HAD READ THE SCANS... you would have seen that he was NOT expecting at all that the nukes were set to detonate at the very use of his powers. Therefore, he was quite literally NOT PREPARED when they exploded right in front of his face. He didn't have his shields up. That's about as unprepared as it gets.

J'onn gets his blood pulled. Magneto wins.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:34 PM
h1a8

will you get off the speedblitzing thing (whether vision or physical)

Magneto does have forwarning of mm in this fight.
He knows he is about to fight him (forum rules)
That is enough

He doesn't wait for mm to shoot him and then summon a shield as a reflex. He just summons one soon as the battle begins. Simple

Also as forum rules you must show proof that he can speedblitz
Traveling speed don't count as battle speed since it can take any unknown about of time to reach a certain speed. For all we know mm has to take 20 sec to reach mach 1. But that doesn't mean he can't reach achieve mach 20 (just not fast enough). No one can instantly obtain a certain speed. It takes time to build up to any speed.
Thus no mm speedblitzing feats then no argument

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:35 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

laughing out loud

Please.

He used his powers to try and push them into outer space. That's all he was trying to do. IF YOU HAD READ THE SCANS... you would have seen that he was NOT expecting at all that the nukes were set to detonate at the very use of his powers. Therefore, he was quite literally NOT PREPARED when they exploded right in front of his face. He didn't have his shields up. That's about as unprepared as it gets.

J'onn gets his blood pulled. Magneto wins.

Batdude123 I had read the scans, Magneto's powers were in full force when those blew up he simply changed how he was using his powers at the time.

Once again, with no prep no time to prepare MM cooks Magneto who doesn't have superhuman reflex's or reaction times.

Why is this is hard to grasp, MM >>>>> Magneto in reaction times that alone gives him the win with MM's powers.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:47 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batdude123 I had read the scans, Magneto's powers were in full force when those blew up he simply changed how he was using his powers at the time.

Once again, with no prep no time to prepare MM cooks Magneto who doesn't have superhuman reflex's or reaction times.

Why is this is hard to grasp, MM >>>>> Magneto in reaction times that alone gives him the win with MM's powers.

What are you talking about? confused He was using his powers to send them into space. NOTHING MORE. He was quite litterally unprepared at what happened then. HE WAS NOT PREPPING FOR THEM TO BLOW UP IN HIS FACE!!!

To say he did is just ignorant.

And J'onn's reflexe's aren't that much faster than Magneto's. I've told you, J'onn caught Northstar speedblitzing in mid air. roll eyes (sarcastic) He can easily put up his shield in time. J'onn doesn't have the ability to end this fight quickly.

Blood yoink. J'onn loses. Everybody seems to get this but you.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:52 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Double Post.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:14 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

And J'onn's reflexe's aren't that much faster than Magneto's.

So you're saying here clearly that J'onn's reflex's ARE faster then Magneto's, is that correct?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:15 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I know Magneto is no normal human but he still doesn't outspeed MM at all. MM is faster than Magneto. and the blood thing won't really work on MM when he is intangible he won't really have any blood to pull out as he's like in another dimension or his atoms have no blood. All MM has to do is speed at Mags whilst invisible and turn intangible and screw with his neural functions like he did to the white martians before.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:15 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

So you're saying here clearly that J'onn's reflex's ARE faster then Magneto's, is that correct?

By a small enough margain as to where it wouldn't make a difference.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:20 PM