KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » You know You're an HP Fan When....

You know You're an HP Fan When....
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Everytime your mom tells you to do something you think is unfair you say, "Why don't you just lock me up under a cupboard under our stairs?!"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:16 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

You act out parts from the books or movies.

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:18 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

You try every day to get people to move in pictures.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:20 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

If a twig falls from a tree as you're walking past it you think it's a Whomping(sp?) Willow

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:22 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

You go to the zoo and try to speak to the boa constrictor.

You have a mirror you call "Erised."
You beg your parents to get you an owl.

Last edited by FallenxAngel on Nov 1st, 2006 at 06:27 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:23 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

You try to find the entrance to Diagon Alley

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:38 AM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emily_fletcher
You often call a teacher you don't like "Snape"

Your parents think you're nuts; this is because you often ride around your home on a broom trying to fly.
I actually refered to my one teacher as Umbridge once, because she cut my hands by "accident."

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:43 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

You listen to the books at work. 8 hours a day of HP and I get paid for it. MMMMmmmm its nice.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 04:43 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

You follow any kids around with any of the character's names, prodding them to do magic.
-cough cough- *remembers what happend at school*

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 09:41 PM
Syren
dreaming

You follow any kids around with any of the character's names, prodding them to do magic.

You often call a teacher you don't like "Snape."

You try every day to get people to move in pictures.

Your teachers keep wondering why you turn in your homework on parchment.

(If you're elsewhere) You constantly pester your family to move to Britain so you can be closer to J. K. Rowling.

You talk in low hisses to snakes who lazily glance at you.

You go to the zoo and try to speak to the boa constrictor.

You go into the bathroom and scratch in a snake in the sink then try to make it open up.

Your friends are always staring at your nice, long eagle feather quill, wondering why you have it.

Your inkwell has spilled many times in your pack.

You have a turban that smells weird & is a lovely shade of violet.

You say at the beginning of school, "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

You constantly sing the Sorting Hat's song and the Hogwarts song.

You stay away from plants with vines for fear of it being a Devil's Snare.

You have a mirror you call "Erised."

You beg your parents to get you an owl.

You want to buy a train & name it the Hogwarts Express.

You constantly quote characters.

You wear black robes and pointed hats.

You glue a compass to the dashboard of your parent's car and try to get the car to fly.

You get an egg and try to hatch it under a toad.

You eagerly await the fight on MTV's "Death Match" that will contain the following: Harry vs. Draco; Ron vs. Scabbers; Snape vs. Neville's grandmother...

You often mutter spells when a teacher/classmate annoys you and you aren't able to use "colorful" language.

People at school call/know you by your Harry Potter screenname.

You believe that you know more about Harry Potter than J.K Rowling.

http://www.harrypotterrealm.com/in_readtoomuch.html

emily_fletcher, I hope you made it clear that your submissions weren't your own.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:14 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by x_hp_fan
You fall for your best friend's sister, or even one of your best friends.

Wait, how would that make you a HP fan if YOU fell for your friend's sisterblink?

(towards girls who have brothers only........and gay guys too)You know you're a HP fan when your brother tells you you keep getting new boyfriends every week.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Nov 1st, 2006 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:15 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Wait, how would that make you a HP fan if YOU fell for your friend's sisterblink?

(towards girls who have brothers only........and gay guys too)You know you're a HP fan when your brother tells you you keep getting new boyfriends every week.

Harry fell for Ginny who is his friend's sister no expression

mad HEY!!....Oh, that wasn't meant toward me was it?¿ You confused me with the part about the new bf every week embarrasment

Haha!! Emily got caught!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:08 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

You fall for your best friend's sister, or even one of your best friends.

That doesn't have to do with HP though O_O

You claim you are under the Imperius Curse when you try to blow up the people you dislike

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:14 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Harry fell for Ginny who is his friend's sister no expression

mad HEY!!....Oh, that wasn't meant toward me was it?¿ You confused me with the part about the new bf every week embarrasment

Haha!! Emily got caught!!

What I meant was how would it make a GIRL a HP fan if SHE fell for her best friend's SISTER?

Nowink.

Really where?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:01 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Mortalitas
That doesn't have to do with HP though O_O

You claim you are under the Imperius Curse when you try to blow up the people you dislike

Kay
What I meant was how would it make a GIRL a HP fan if SHE fell for her best friend's SISTER?

Nowink.

Really where?
Oh, okay

embarrasment

Look at Syren's post up there

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:34 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Kay Oh, okay

embarrasment

Look at Syren's post up there

So are you gonna answer mestick out tongue?

eek! She didstick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:38 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

So are you gonna answer mestick out tongue?

eek! She didstick out tongue

Doesn't means she has to be in love with HP or it could be the brother. But I had put sister to use Harry for an example

<~ Toward Emily

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:48 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Doesn't means she has to be in love with HP or it could be the brother. But I had put sister to use Harry for an example

<~ Toward Emily

Oh wellstick out tongue

now now, no pointing at others, pointing is badstick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:51 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

*blows up DP*

I was under the Imperius Curse...I swear

Nah just kidding dp :[

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 04:23 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Mortalitas
*blows up DP*

I was under the Imperius Curse...I swear

Nah just kidding dp :[

laughing out loudI hope you are kidding about the explosion toomadstick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 04:27 AM