KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Hulk VS Godzilla

HULK VS GODZILLA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HULK 52 61.18%
GODZILLA 33 38.82%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Godzilla
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk in any form would be able to take Godzilla. Godzilla is just a dumb giant lizard.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:05 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maddani
headless

I was just talking to my 5 year old abouth this he and I say HULK over gpdzilla.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 03:30 AM
maddani is currently offline Click here to Send maddani a Private Message Find more posts by maddani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk lifting an entire Island... click

click

click

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:19 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chiken panda
FOX

The hulk would probably find a giant antenna and through it threw Godzilla
and then there would be a dramatic scene were Godzilla dies and a whole bunch of people gather around Godzilla and the hulk just jumps away.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 04:36 AM
chiken panda is currently offline Click here to Send chiken panda a Private Message Find more posts by chiken panda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Too bad Godzilla is the most powerful being in the universe!

Godzilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk!

-_-

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:38 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Too bad Godzilla is the most powerful being in the universe!

Godzilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk!

yea okay pal, Hulk has lifted a mountain, an island and took a nuke.

When godzilla cant even lift a bulding and got killed by 3-5 missles from the US Air Force.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 08:50 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utaro

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
yea okay pal, Hulk has lifted a mountain, an island and took a nuke.

When godzilla cant even lift a bulding and got killed by 3-5 missles from the US Air Force.

Thats the stupid USA Godzilla he is weak. Jap Godzilla can defear the hulk. If it was Burning Godzilla and Hulk tried to kill him him. Godzilla would melt down and destory the earth.

Nintendo Wii will change the world of videogamming.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 04:43 AM
Utaro is currently offline Click here to Send Utaro a Private Message Find more posts by Utaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmohahat

hulk lifted 150 billion tonnes with ease.check the hulk respect thread. godzilla would try and eat hulk and hulk wpould snap his puny jaw right open. HULK SMASH PUNY LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 08:30 PM
lordmohahat is currently offline Click here to Send lordmohahat a Private Message Find more posts by lordmohahat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmohahat

FACT

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 08:31 PM
lordmohahat is currently offline Click here to Send lordmohahat a Private Message Find more posts by lordmohahat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hulk wins

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 10:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

CGI wise, American Godzilla wins. In a fight, Godzilla would get his head torn off & thrown halfway across the world.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:00 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If anyone has seen a godzilla movie they know that godzilla hos no range of motion.

What the shit would Godzilla do once hulk latches onto his kneck and starts pounding? Godzilla's breath is radioactive, radiation does not effect the Hulk. Godzilla is slow, very extremely slow. Hulk would jump around and all over Godzilla before he realized the the Hulk had ripped his eye's out.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hulk would kill Godzilla fairly easy, even the japanese version, as much as I love Godzilla. Now the Hulk Versus Gamera, thats a slighty better match, at least Gamera can fly.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 06:27 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Utaro
Thats the stupid USA Godzilla he is weak. Jap Godzilla can defear the hulk. If it was Burning Godzilla and Hulk tried to kill him him. Godzilla would melt down and destory the earth.

you obviously don't know anything about the Hulk. This is how the fight goes.

Godzilla swings his tail.
Hulk jumps over it.
Godzilla tries to step on Hulk.
Hulk jumps to the side.
Godzilla shoots his beam out of his mouth.
Hulk gets tired of playing around, jumps up onto Godzilla's head, digs one of his hands into Godzilla's head to hold on, then uses his other hand to slam it into Hulk's skull causing it to cave in.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 08:05 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk can't die. Godzilla's atomic breath wouldn't even work. The Hulk has had all of the flesh ripped completely from his body & what happened? He regenerated. American Godzilla is kind of weak unless you are talking about American Godzilla's son from the animated series who was basically like Japanese Godzilla with a different look. However, Japanese Godzilla can regenerate but in any case the Hulk would still defeat Godzilla pretty easily & without a problem. It'd really be over if either Godzilla pisses the Hulk off enough for him to go on a complete rampage.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:02 AM
TheVapor
Hero

The Japanese Godzilla has shown different abilities in different movies but here's a one

Nuclear Pulse: powerful shockwave, which wouldn't beat the Hulk but it would prevent him from getting close.

If Godzilla was in his Meltdown form he would eventually meltdown which would destroy the entire earth [which would have happened in the movie if they hadn't used tons of freeze weapons on him]. i know they hulk is strong, but the entire planet being dissintegrated wouldn't really be a survivable thing, would it?

Another form of Godzillla had super fast regeneration, and that was hardly needed as he was basically inpenetrable. his breath weapon also was MUCH stronger than in other movies.

I degress though because i am not too familiar with the Hulk. I'm just saying, Godzilla wouldn't go down as quickly, if at all, as some of you speculate.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 09:01 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Godzilla is nothing to the Hulk.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 01:52 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

GINO gets f*cking trashed by the Hulk.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 07:25 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alfmartinez

hulk is quite strong

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:04 AM
alfmartinez is currently offline Click here to Send alfmartinez a Private Message Find more posts by alfmartinez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

It depends on the version of Godzilla. If it's Final Wars Godzilla, the Hulk loses but the comic Hulk will probably be able to take on Godzilla and give 'em a good fight.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post May 29th, 2008 03:54 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote