KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Hulk VS Godzilla

HULK VS GODZILLA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HULK 52 61.18%
GODZILLA 33 38.82%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Godzilla
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comic Hulk would probably defeat any version of Godzilla, to be honest.

Old Post May 29th, 2008 04:13 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not Final Wars Godzilla, he has infinite power.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 05:26 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hulk throws him in orbit.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 04:24 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
Not Final Wars Godzilla, he has infinite power.

So does the Hulk.

Hulk wins.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 05:22 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know nothing about either character. The Hulk doesn't have infinite power. Yes, he's strong and durable, but that doesn't mean he has unlimited power.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 12:24 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

You know nothing about either character. The Hulk doesn't have infinite power. Yes, he's strong and durable, but that doesn't mean he has unlimited power.

He does...that's part of his character.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 05:50 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk may have a lot power, but he doesn't have infinite power. If he did, there'd be no need for him to be able to grow more powerful as he gets angry. Read up on the Hulk, kiddies.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 05:57 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Hulk throws him in orbit.

I assume that you aren't aware that Godzilla weighs over 40,000 tons and that the Hulk can only lift 100 tons in his base form. That whole 'throwing him into orbit' argument is so weak it's not even funny.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 06:00 AM
TheVapor
Hero

Godzilla is impenetrable to most missiles, and any damage he does suffer is healed with rapid regeneration. While the Hulk may be strong I don't think he can outmatch Godzilla's stronger adversaries which include deity's and demons. While the radiation in Godzilla's beam wouldn't harm the Hulk, the extreme heat is prob. a completely different story. Hulk also doesn't have "infinite power", or he would probably stay in Hulk form. His power is based on his anger, which if sedated at all puts him at more of a disadvantage then he already is. Hulk's greatest advantage is his size, but even if ge got close Godzilla would use his nuclear pulse to knock him back [if it can knock a 30,000 ton monster back the length of a few football fields, I wonder how far Hulk would fly?].

If it was the American Godzilla then yes, Hulk would win, but against Japanese Godzilla [especially GMK, or Final Wars versions] he would lose.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 05:56 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are certain versions the Hulk can and can't beat. Final Wars Godzilla would kill him with so much ease it wouldn't even be funny.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 07:41 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk may have a lot power, but he doesn't have infinite power. If he did, there'd be no need for him to be able to grow more powerful as he gets angry. Read up on the Hulk, kiddies.

That's what infinite power means, fool. Infinite means it never ends, it never stops rising. Because the angrier he gets the stronger there is, technically, no limit to his strength. Thus, his power is infinite. Read up on the definition of infinite. And I've watched Final Wars and the Hulk is my second favorite marvel character. I am aware of both of there potential. Hulk wins.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 09:10 PM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I assume that you aren't aware that Godzilla weighs over 40,000 tons and that the Hulk can only lift 100 tons in his base form. That whole 'throwing him into orbit' argument is so weak it's not even funny.

No, he lifts 100 PLUS tons. Being able to lift 101 tons or 100x10^999999999 tons all falls into the "100+" category.

There's nothing even FW Godzilla can do to take down the Hulk, and it'd be more than likely that the Hulk would be growing that much stronger from the massive amounts of radiation that Godzilla emits.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 10:51 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly. His strongest beam looked strong because you could see little chock waves across the planet, but that's deceptive.

And the Hulk has carried entire islands before. I don't see why Godzilla would be that hard.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 11:05 PM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
No, he lifts 100 PLUS tons. Being able to lift 101 tons or 100x10^999999999 tons all falls into the "100+" category.

There's nothing even FW Godzilla can do to take down the Hulk, and it'd be more than likely that the Hulk would be growing that much stronger from the massive amounts of radiation that Godzilla emits.

No, at his base he can only lift 100 tons, when he gets angrier he can lift 100+ tons. Some of you really need to learn your history of the Hulk.

There's nothing FW Godzilla can do? Boy, you don't know what you're talking about. Besides him having infinite power, even if the Hulk could hurt him, he has an incredibly healing factor on his side that once even allowed Godzilla to regenerate and heal from virtually nothing. There are some versions of Godzilla that the Hulk could beat but FW Godzilla isn't one of them. Saying the Hulk can beat FW Godzilla is like saying Captain America could beat Superman without Kryptonite.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 11:16 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

First off.

quote:
Boy, you don't know what you're talking about.

Don't call me boy. Ever.

quote:
Besides him having infinite power, even if the Hulk could hurt him, he has an incredibly healing factor on his side that once even allowed Godzilla to regenerate and heal from virtually nothing.

Hooray. They both have healing factors.

quote:
There are some versions of Godzilla that the Hulk could beat but FW Godzilla isn't one of them. Saying the Hulk can beat FW Godzilla is like saying Captain America could beat Superman without Kryptonite. [/B]

Prove it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 01:03 AM
TheVapor
Hero

-The Hulk has lifted islands, but Godzilla has lived in and traveled through lava [not a show of strength, but a sign of extreme durability].

-As for the comment about the Hulk feeding off Godzilla's radiation, Hulk was created from Gamma radiation, a different type than what mutated Godzilla.

-As far as weaknesses go, Hulk is endangered if he looses his anger [not likely to happen], Godzilla's are electricity and oxygen destroyer devices, and Hulk has none of those. wink

-FW Godzilla obliterated monsters that could be no tougher skinned than the Hulk. GMK Godzilla did the same.

also [I am really not to sure about this, just correct me if I'm wrong], didn't Wolverine come close to killing the Hulk sometime in the last few years? Compare Wolverine to Godzilla, now Godzilla seems like the more likely winner.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 05:04 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVapor
-The Hulk has lifted islands, but Godzilla has lived in and traveled through lava [not a show of strength, but a sign of extreme durability].

Hulk's survived worse.

quote:
-As far as weaknesses go, Hulk is endangered if he looses his anger [not likely to happen], Godzilla's are electricity and oxygen destroyer devices, and Hulk has none of those. wink

Not likely? Try not possible. Not in this circumstance.

quote:
-FW Godzilla obliterated monsters that could be no tougher skinned than the Hulk. GMK Godzilla did the same.

Doubtful. And even if he has, Hulk's dealed with thicker skinned beasts then Godzilla.

quote:
also [I am really not to sure about this, just correct me if I'm wrong], didn't Wolverine come close to killing the Hulk sometime in the last few years? Compare Wolverine to Godzilla, now Godzilla seems like the more likely winner.

never has, and if he has then it'd be PIS.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Jun 2nd, 2008 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 05:10 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
First off.

Don't call me boy. Ever.

Hooray. They both have healing factors.

Prove it.

Listen, boy, FW Godzilla has infinite power, something the Hulk has never been said to have. FW Godzilla is the strongest version of Godzilla, EVER. If you don't know Godzilla's power, then you shouldn't even be discussing this with me because you don't know the extent of each of their power's.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 06:10 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by TheVapor

-As for the comment about the Hulk feeding off Godzilla's radiation, Hulk was created from Gamma radiation, a different type than what mutated Godzilla.

Yet he's been shown on multiple showings in the past to absorb everything from radiation given off by nuclear blasts to several different varieties of 'made up' radiations in various books.

quote:

When has Godzilla ever taken a physical shot that's even close to anything the Hulk could dish out? When has Hulk ever had trouble fighting giant irradiated super-monsters? This is the type of fight the Hulk is custom made for.

quote:

-FW Godzilla obliterated monsters that could be no tougher skinned than the Hulk.

Who other than Kaiser Ghidorah has FWs Godzilla "obliterated" that has a durability level anywhere even close to that of Hulks? I don't think kicking Anguirus like a soccer ball past King Caesar's imaginary goal is anywhere close to "obliterating."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 06:28 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]Listen, boy,

Say it again, and I'll report you.

quote:
FW Godzilla has infinite power, something the Hulk has never been said to have.

You obviously don't even know your talking about. Define "infinite power".

quote:
FW Godzilla is the strongest version of Godzilla, EVER.

And he'd get his ass kicked by the Hulk. If you have proof to the contrary, show it. Prove up, or shut up. Your argument so far is "Godzilla wins cuz' I say so. lol." Not good enough.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Jun 2nd, 2008 at 06:39 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 06:34 AM