KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Welcome To The Respect Forum!

Welcome To The Respect Forum!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
Quite a few people said the revamped WW thread is among the best on our site. :P. Someone even found it from the DC boards and made comments about it. smile

Jole says:
actually, 'Nvr and Fangirl only count as one person, not 'quite a few people'
Nvr*

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:01 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by I'm Bran
Jole says:
actually, 'Nvr and Fangirl only count as one person, not 'quite a few people'
Nvr*

That's reportable.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:07 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by fangirl101
That's reportable.
I don't know how you're going to report Jole...

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jan 21st, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Digi
...link to the battle(s)?

I am now able to post links. We are in season 2 of the SFL and here is the link.

http://forums.millarworld.tv/index.php?showtopic=86926

I'm sure there will be a high level of laughter and/or outrage at the voting and the rationale for them by the members here.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 08:14 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

hi. ive been checking out the great work here for sometime. i cant wait to contribute.

i finally joined, and im not sure if im posting this in the right place. i have a vast amount of webspace and im a well enough webpage designer and very fats at it. what i was thinking is is that i noticed after a time eventually scan to feat links dissapear. so i was wantiing to maybe work with you all in building an actual website where a person can go and see these great characters and scans, complete with thumbs and data on the characters ect. drop me a line and tell me what you think of that.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 04:43 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Yo, what's up, Cat?

Old Post May 9th, 2009 06:48 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

gettin bye.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post May 15th, 2009 04:46 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by CATMANEXE
hi. ive been checking out the great work here for sometime. i cant wait to contribute.

i finally joined, and im not sure if im posting this in the right place. i have a vast amount of webspace and im a well enough webpage designer and very fats at it. what i was thinking is is that i noticed after a time eventually scan to feat links dissapear. so i was wantiing to maybe work with you all in building an actual website where a person can go and see these great characters and scans, complete with thumbs and data on the characters ect. drop me a line and tell me what you think of that.

Most work ok. But it's the nature of hosting sites. Some will get lost. Not sure there's a permanent solution, and we're a discussion board not an IT place, so any progress would likely have to be on your own. But good luck.

Old Post May 15th, 2009 05:01 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

thanks. was mostly hoping to find a general place in here to get in touch with posters for permission. also to make requests.

speaking of, Mentok The Mindtaker.

-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post May 16th, 2009 05:32 AM
CATMANEXE

still think stickied Request Respect Thread thread would be valuable.

-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:54 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I was thinking of making a revamped Black Bolt thread now that I have the time. I have all his appearances so it would be rather complete.

I'll get around to it this month.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 05:55 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I was thinking of making a revamped Black Bolt thread now that I have the time. I have all his appearances so it would be rather complete.

Sounds fun. Just make sure you include everything from the current thread.

still think stickied Request Respect Thread thread would be valuable.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've seen request threads on other similar forums. They're pretty much entirely spam requests that don't get fulfilled. If a thread is going to get made, it happens. requests generally won't lead to new threads that wouldn't have happened anyway.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 12:05 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Digi
Sounds fun. Just make sure you include everything from the current thread.

Of course. It'll be my first respect thread here, so I wanted to start out with something simple.

I think first, I'll pick out every comic Black Bolt has appeared in and put them in a folder. Then go through them and sort out the feats.

I don't know what categories I should have. Maybe:

Quasi-Sonic Scream
Strength
Durability/Endurance
Speed
Other Powers
Fights/Battles

Something along those lines

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 02:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

kudos.

-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:56 PM
namorsubby

none of the directories have been updated in a while

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 08:22 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It's been a busy week for me. Haven't been on this forum in a bit. But thanks. They'll be updated soon.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 04:20 PM
namorsubby

just so you know........i had the upmost faith in you.lol

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:43 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

I LOVE THIS PAGE!!!! lol

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:19 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

whatever happened to the Robbie Baldwin thread? it shows up in Google, but theres no link present?

-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 09:39 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

whatever happened to the Robbie Baldwin thread? it shows up in Google, but theres no link present?

Beats me.

Bonus points if you find it though.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 09:53 PM