KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Welcome To The Respect Forum!

Welcome To The Respect Forum!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CATMANEXE

hey Digi, pay up man!

Respect Robbie Baldwin(Speedball/Penance)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t473677.html

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 06:13 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
hey Digi, pay up man!

Respect Robbie Baldwin(Speedball/Penance)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t473677.html

just saw this. added.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 03:13 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Did anyone happen to copy the scans from the Magnus Robot Fighter respect thread?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:01 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 03:12 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay guys we need a thunderstrike respect thread. so chop chop.... get on it ppl! pls. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 08:58 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilverGalford

hi

do you have franklin "richards respect thread"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:41 AM
SilverGalford is currently offline Click here to Send SilverGalford a Private Message Find more posts by SilverGalford Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: hi

Originally posted by SilverGalford
do you have franklin "richards respect thread"

Check the directories at the top of the forum. If it isn't there, then no.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:02 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

If I had a working scanner I'd make a Lex Luthor respect thread. God knows he deserves one.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:34 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

When are you thinking about getting a new scanner Omega?? Would be nice for him to have one, as well as Sinestro, Guy Gardner, Sodam Yat and The Guardians. A few of these I plan on making respect threads for, getting more comics for it as of lately.

The Word

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 01:40 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ I would be happy to take care of Guy Gardner. Clearly, while being the best there ever was, a little bit more respect doesn't hurt.

However, if you're definitely keen on doing one for him, let me know. Because in all seriousness, I was planning on doing Guy Gardner after finishing up Dr. Doom and Thor. As in, literally tomorrow, I'm starting.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:04 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Alright that will work out good, I don't have much on Guy Gardner right now so go right on ahead odg thumb up .

The Word

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:18 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

friend requested a Tim Drake. thanks anyone.
id do it for him but i dont have the resources.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 08:47 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strafe Prower
#1 Outsiders fan

Anyone want to help with a Roy Harper Respect Thread?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:59 PM
Strafe Prower is currently offline Click here to Send Strafe Prower a Private Message Find more posts by Strafe Prower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I did a bunch of updates to both the directories and threads, as per requests. If I missed anything, please let me know. Thanks.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 04:46 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Lots of stuff just got updated recently. Links, posts, etc. But the directories should be up-to-date.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 04:28 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I also just updated the thread count in each directory. All told, we currently have 396 threads in the directories. Which includes characters that have 2 threads, so it's only a rough estimate of characters.

I also removed all recommendations. The "new generation" of respect threads is at a higher standard than early ones. And while many of the best respect threads have been around for a long time, there are just as many recommended threads where links have begun to go bad and such. I can't keep up with it, and I also can't judge each new thread for the list. The good news is, the idea that respect threads should be done "right" has sunk in on the forums. That was the primary goal of the recommendations in the first place, and the forum seems fairly self-regulating at this point.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 05:05 PM
bagsikdangal101
The Son Of Revenge

Has anyone done a Thread featuring the different Pantheons of Gods in the Marvel Universe?

If not, I'll be happy to do it embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Its Hammer Time!!!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 04:47 AM
bagsikdangal101 is currently offline Click here to Send bagsikdangal101 a Private Message Find more posts by bagsikdangal101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

We should probably start by discussing which threads could be done or redone from what we've seen, or which characters could have a nice thread or which just won''t. Jake mentioned that Sinistro, Luthor or Ultron didn't have threads -Kang didn't either until a few weeks a go-, to name just important and emblematic characters that are currently underrepresented here.

I could add to the discussion that Ursa Major suckz when it comes to feats -it can pretty much be reduced to a couple of decent showings- and that M.O.D.O.K. was surprisingly weak at 2008 -hopefully Fall of the Hulks boosted him-. Spiral is pretty cool and has good feats, not sure if she's well represented though -Leonidas knows about the character if I recall correctly-.

If anyone is interesting in making a thread they should probably head to the Comic Book Resources thread in the "comic book" subforum, and ask around if anyone has feats. I know for instance that Bran has pretty much everything needed for a quite complete Galactus respect thread, but at the time I couldn't get around to type it and organize it.

I don't know if some discussion can be spawned around the topic.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 07:32 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinzin
BWAHAHAHAHAHA Adamantium Claws> Universe busting...

But yeah... Count Nefaria was weakened. roll eyes (sarcastic)
it comes down to complete bias and lack of acknowledgment unwilling to accept wolverine his power level and abilities overall.. ppl just dont want to believe that wolverine cant cut things he has bn cutting all his life or ppl they dont want to get cut refusing to accept the attributes of adamantium and tryin to deny the difference between blunt, energy attacks to Piercing attacks.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 04:27 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

is there a kubic respect thread?

I have returned

Old Post Jan 16th, 2011 05:30 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote