KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa

RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Chapter 1 cutscenes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-JpRQVlFLqs

The first cutscene has already been explained so I will start from 2:53.

Hayabusa stands on top of a futuristic yet old fashioned japan rooftop. He watches as Elizebet(Queen of the Fiends) slaps Sonia around and decides to do something about it by jumping from onerooftop to another in a cool feat. While on his way to rescue her heryabusa gets halted by the shadow ninja Rasetsu, a huge spider/human mutant from the Black Spider clan. After disposing of the abomination Hayabusa throws Shurikens at Elizebet in an attempt to free Sonia. The queen of the greater fiends dodges 2 of them but eventually gets scratched by one and she frees the blonde bombshell out of anger.

Chapter 2 cutscenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB3qTuJIPno&NR=1

Hayabusa arrives right after the Black Spider clan has already attacked the Hayabusa village. Hayabusa's father(his body still sore from a previous battle stands between the rogue ninja and lethal femme who wish to grab hold of a statue to awaken the 3 remaining Greater Fiends and the Archfiend. Ryu battles minnions of the Black Spider clan along with another Shadow Ninja. Eventually Hayabusa gets to Genshin(The Black Spider clan leader) and engages in combat with him. Before a winner can be decided Joe Hayabusa stops their fighitng and orders Ryu to follow Elizebet.

Genshin is able to put up such a good fight not only because he is very skilled, talented and ruthless, but because he wields the Blade of the Archfiend. An ancient weapon handed down from generation to generation in the Black Spider clan.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 12th, 2008 at 03:33 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 03:24 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_5T...feature=related

Alexei has awakened and has decided to turn Manhattan into a fiend realm. He uses the Statue of Liberty to accomplish this. Hayabusa arrives and kills a flying fiend with his bow and then uses its body to land safely on the empty streets of times square. In the Subway Hayabusa encounters a giant electric train-like fish who gets mauled for daring crossing path with the Dragon ninja.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ao0...feature=related

On his way to Liberty island Hayabusa faces off against a blind giant. After climbing up the statue of liberty Hayabusa does battle with Alexei, Greater Fiend and Lord of Lightning. After the deadly battle ends Alexei claims Hayabusa will pay for the sin of defeating him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 03:44 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

According to wikipedia(which ain't reliable I know) Alexei claims that he is faster than lightning. Where and when he says this is unknown to me for now, but I will look it up.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:20 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hayabusa can now channel his Chi into projectile weapons like the Fiend's Bane Bow and Windmill shuriken for devastating explosions and decapitations respectively.

He also has 3 new Ninpo arts:

1. The Art of Wind Blades: Conjure a hurricane of spinning blades to slice apart nearby opponent.

2. The Art of the Piercing Void: Hurl a ball of Dark Matter energy that causes enemies to explode.

3. The Art of the Flame Phoenix: Summon a flock of fire birds to attack and burn any enemy that approaches you.

This video shows several combos, ultimate essence attacks, obliteration techniques and all of the Ninpos I discussed above:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g9pwLYKk70U

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 05:03 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Genshin is able to put up such a good fight not only because he is very skilled, talented and ruthless, but because he wields the Blade of the Archfiend. An ancient weapon handed down from generation to generation in the Black Spider clan.

Pretty much the Blade of the Archfiend is the dark counterpart of the Dragon Sword for those who are wondering.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:33 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Enter Volf Master of Storms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXEBmCUFqI

Volf becomes bored of weakling humans and commands his horde of warewolves to find an adversary worthy of him. Also note Volf's superiority to the horde as he slaughters them with just a wave of his hand. Unfortunately for them they find him in the form of Ryu Hayabusa. While on his way to capital's castle Hayabusa faces off against a giant sea dragon and makes short work of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irZ9CVYrIqc

Hayabusa fights a huge creature. Then he faces off against dozens of warewolves before his deathmatch with Volf. Both combatants battle it out in a roman gladiator-like stadium with hundreds of warewolves as the audience. After Hayabusa defeats Volf the audience goes wild and attacks Ryu. Using Volf's giant scythe Hayabusa shows them why it is not nice to piss off the modern super ninja. Oh and Sonia guns the crap out of the warewolves too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrBL9JkyPEY

Hayabusa makes another show-off entrance and displays just how sharp the Dragon Sword is. His goal in this mission is to stop Elizebet and Genshin and he plans on doing it by destroying the giant air station. Hayabusa dodging bullets, pissing Elizebet off and a rematch with Genshin are some of the highlights. THeir battle is interrupted after the giant station breaks apart with each ninja standing in different pieces....just plain badass I know. And last but not least Hayabusa fights an Armadillo which was used as the power/reactor/whatever supply for the station. As this creature dies it sets off a mini nuke. Oh and I almost forgot that Hayabusa lets us know that he knows how to ride a bike too.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 23rd, 2008 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 01:18 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I was so pissed off when Sonia showed up. I was having the time of my life pwning those werewolves and then she pops up and finishes them all off.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:02 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 10:33 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

ryu hayabusa got my respect. smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 04:50 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well... I bought Ninja Gaiden II, which isthe first Hayabusa game I've played aside from DoA (I've been debating against him for years and I've never even played his games! ), and the man has my respect.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:03 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Hayabusa can now channel his Chi into projectile weapons like the Fiend's Bane Bow and Windmill shuriken for devastating explosions and decapitations respectively.

He also has 3 new Ninpo arts:

1. The Art of Wind Blades: Conjure a hurricane of spinning blades to slice apart nearby opponent.

2. The Art of the Piercing Void: Hurl a ball of Dark Matter energy that causes enemies to explode.

3. The Art of the Flame Phoenix: Summon a flock of fire birds to attack and burn any enemy that approaches you.

This video shows several combos, ultimate essence attacks, obliteration techniques and all of the Ninpos I discussed above:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g9pwLYKk70U

Art of the peircing void isnt really new. Its in NGDS.And its not exactly dark matter. its moe like aminiture black hole.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:20 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

oh yeah.... I STILL WANT MY NINJA GAIDEN MANGA AND OR ANIME!!!!!!!!!!

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:23 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

That would be cool, if the shitty overrated Dante and DMC get one, Ryu and Ninja Gaiden should too.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 04:59 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Dante little anime was alright and added to theseries.

Should make petition. I wouldn't care if the manga just lasted 2 or 3 arcs. Or the anime went for only like 20 episodes. Id still be satisfied.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:13 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Csdabest
Art of the peircing void isnt really new. Its in NGDS.And its not exactly dark matter. its moe like aminiture black hole.

I used NG2's instruction booklet for the explanations.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 28th, 2008 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:57 PM
NemeBro

Dante little anime was alright and added to theseries.

Should make petition. I wouldn't care if the manga just lasted 2 or 3 arcs. Or the anime went for only like 20 episodes. Id still be satisfied.
Never watched it. Hate Dante and DMC.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

That's my favorite Ninja Gaiden game.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:42 PM
Csdabest

I used NG2's instruction booklet for the explanations.

I used Team Ninja and Itagaki descriptions of the ninpo attacks from interviewers. Cover art, game summary, and descriptions, and the manuel along with walkthroughs and guides are usualy created by third parties.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 12:38 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I used Team Ninja and Itagaki descriptions of the ninpo attacks from interviewers. Cover art, game summary, and descriptions, and the manuel along with walkthroughs and guides are usualy created by third parties.

Ok Hayabusa lord.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 08:44 PM
Csdabest

No its called taking a business class to learn how companies are run. And When you do a project pick a company your fond of so you know more information.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 11:13 PM