KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « First ... « 297 298 [299] 300 301 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Honestly, i'm starting to give up on anything Raw related....All their PPVs are either crap or badly average...the weekly shows...ohhhh maaan....all their feuds are barely interesting or just re done. They book their stars almost terribly.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 12:48 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulk
Honestly, i'm starting to give up on anything Raw related....All their PPVs are either crap or badly average...the weekly shows...ohhhh maaan....all their feuds are barely interesting or just re done. They book their stars almost terribly.

I would agree with you, to a point, but for a while now, it's been better than Smackdown, which seems to get by purely on its comedy segments which, while really good at times (the fashion files and rap battle), isn't why I watch wrestling.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 03:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by -Pr-
I would agree with you, to a point, but for a while now, it's been better than Smackdown, which seems to get by purely on its comedy segments which, while really good at times (the fashion files and rap battle), isn't why I watch wrestling.
Raw has been better than SD live? SINCE WHEN laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2017 09:53 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Raw has been better than SD live? SINCE WHEN laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Since Jinder became champ and they started to use Braun properly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 12:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Since Jinder became champ and they started to use Braun properly.
Don't hinder Jinder. Braun fanboy...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 12:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Don't hinder Jinder. Braun fanboy...

Jinder actually makes me sad a little. Sure, there's a part of me that said he should have never been given that push in the first place, but on the other hand? For years, I've always thought that Vince was far too rigid in taking a chance on lower card guys. Giving them the right push at the right time, and WWE is littered with guys (past and present) that could, and most likely would have, been so much more.

Jinder was pushed hard. He's been given that opportunity to show the top brass that the undercard really does have some guys, all you have to do is give them a chance... And yet he hasn't been able for it at all. His matches against top guys have NOT been great at all. His promos are almost always the same. His character work is all right, but it's just really not the kind of attention grabbing excellence that we should be.

Sure, I get that they did this primarily for business in India, but I find it hard to believe that if Jinder tore the house down with guys like Orton and Styles, Vince and Haitch wouldn't take a closer look at some of the guys they'd passed over in the past.

I don't expect him to be champ by Summerslam unless it's a crappy singles match halfway through the card, tbh.

Braun is the best face the company has right now, bar none imo. The reaction he got at Raw was immense, and he really has improved by leaps and bounds wrestling wise. I look forward to seeing more of him, and I fully expect him to be in a Fatal Four Way for the title at SS.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 05:28 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

...I'm actually too lazy to reply accordingly....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 02:18 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Khali is back!

Battleground sucked tho tbh

Current wwe product really just has me wanting to watch old stuff or Brit indie scene stuff more

Also I met and trained with Mark Andrews tonight, it was so cool, he's such a cool guy

Last edited by walshy on Jul 26th, 2017 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 01:18 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Jericho is back.....welcome back maaaaaaaan. SD Live is definitely better than Raw now Pr wink

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 01:11 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Smackdown better than Raw?...not so sure about that as of now. Yes last nights SD was okay, but Brian Armstrong a.k.a. Road Dogg has got to go. SD has been pure garbage for the last couple of months thanks to his writing. I personally believe OL Vinny Mac is somehow trying to sabotage SD, so Raw could look dominant.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:35 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

...I'm actually too lazy to reply accordingly....

laughing out loud

Jericho is back.....welcome back maaaaaaaan. SD Live is definitely better than Raw now Pr wink

Eh, it was the best Smackdown in a while, but I still think Raw has it beat atm. Ever since taking Miz, Ambrose and Bray, Smackdown has been seriously lacking. This week was a huge step in the right direction though.

Next week though, is the key. Cena vs Nakamura could easily be match of the year if things go well.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 01:52 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

#FireRoadDogg is actually a thing now laughing out loud

Seriously do people think that Jinder being WWE Champion makes the show worse than Raw? How about the freaking rest?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 08:24 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

#FireRoadDogg is actually a thing now laughing out loud

Seriously do people think that Jinder being WWE Champion makes the show worse than Raw? How about the freaking rest?

The rest? The New Day weren't even on it the first few weeks. There's no cruiserweight matches. The Fashion Files were great, but how often do Breezeango actually win matches?

Outside of Styles and Owens, there was very little that could compete with how well they've been booking Braun, Joe and the like of late.

Raw still has issues, but even its Women's division is starting to eclipse Smackdown's when it really shouldn't.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 09:34 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

The rest? The New Day weren't even on it the first few weeks. There's no cruiserweight matches. The Fashion Files were great, but how often do Breezeango actually win matches?

Outside of Styles and Owens, there was very little that could compete with how well they've been booking Braun, Joe and the like of late.

Raw still has issues, but even its Women's division is starting to eclipse Smackdown's when it really shouldn't.
The New Day weren't on the first few weeks...but we had The Usos, Day Oneish version stick out tongue

Cruiserweights? f**k off. 205 is barely a good show itself let alone 1 cruiserweight match/segment on a 3 hour show

Personally, i don't even consider Breezeango that much of a strong point. So this point really means nothing to me personally.

Yeaaaaaaaah......they book Bayley well too....and Balor with the continued mediocrity of Bray Wyatt......great job having Dean v Miz for the 4th time too thumb up oh and of course nobody likes Roman in the main event erm Hmm i wonder when Roman is gonna be revealed as Vince long lost illegitimate son..... shifty ...and oh, of course my own personal favorite, an amazing universal champion that only appears few weeks at a time thumb up

Yeah, great show laughing out loud

edit: But seriously though, the womans division are roughly equal. Tag team division, even with the Hardys, i still give the edge to SD. Single mens talent? lol roughly equal but at least SD does not f**k over the talent. Most importantly, Styles said it best when it came to the superstars, Smackdown Live makes them...Raw takes them.

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Jul 28th, 2017 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 02:12 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The New Day weren't on the first few weeks...but we had The Usos, Day Oneish version stick out tongue

Cruiserweights? f**k off. 205 is barely a good show itself let alone 1 cruiserweight match/segment on a 3 hour show

Personally, i don't even consider Breezeango that much of a strong point. So this point really means nothing to me personally.

Yeaaaaaaaah......they book Bayley well too....and Balor with the continued mediocrity of Bray Wyatt......great job having Dean v Miz for the 4th time too thumb up oh and of course nobody likes Roman in the main event erm Hmm i wonder when Roman is gonna be revealed as Vince long lost illegitimate son..... shifty ...and oh, of course my own personal favorite, an amazing universal champion that only appears few weeks at a time thumb up

Yeah, great show laughing out loud

edit: But seriously though, the womans division are roughly equal. Tag team division, even with the Hardys, i still give the edge to SD. Single mens talent? lol roughly equal but at least SD does not f**k over the talent. Most importantly, Styles said it best when it came to the superstars, Smackdown Live makes them...Raw takes them.

The Usos were barely on it until New Day came back. I'm glad they're on, sure, but it's not like the Usos were doing rap battles with the Ascension and American Alpha.

I like some of the cruiserweight stuff on Raw.

I never said Raw was great, or that it was some amazing show. I just said that it has been better than Smackdown this last while, and I think it has been. It's not just that they lost Dean (who im actually starting to dislike), Miz and Bray. It's the booking of Styles and Owens for example, the mess of the Women's division since MITB, the title picture and so on.

Neither show is great, but this last while, I think there's a strong argument to be made for Raw having more highs than Smackdown does.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 02:23 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

The Usos were barely on it until New Day came back. I'm glad they're on, sure, but it's not like the Usos were doing rap battles with the Ascension and American Alpha.

I like some of the cruiserweight stuff on Raw.

I never said Raw was great, or that it was some amazing show. I just said that it has been better than Smackdown this last while, and I think it has been. It's not just that they lost Dean (who im actually starting to dislike), Miz and Bray. It's the booking of Styles and Owens for example, the mess of the Women's division since MITB, the title picture and so on.

Neither show is great, but this last while, I think there's a strong argument to be made for Raw having more highs than Smackdown does.
Pr, the moment The Uso turned heel...they had badass promos and more interesting matches. They literally became a top 3 tag team in WWE with a simple heel turn sad

I'm not saying the cruiserweights are not good or not contribute to Raw at all but they aren't it's strong points imho.

How dare you start to dislike the titty master that is Dean Ambrose. Even if Owens and Styles is bad...at least it's new! Again, Miz v Dean for the 2nd time IN THE SPAN OF LESS THAN 8 MONTHS. How is the womans divison in Raw any better? They screwed Bayley and honestly can't decide who should be Alexa's next big threat.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 02:33 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Speaking of the Women's division on Raw, it's starting to suck. It feels like Alexa Bliss doesn't even wrestle. When she was on SD, at least she was in action every Tuesday. Not on RAW

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 02:49 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Speaking of the Women's division on Raw, it's starting to suck. It feels like Alexa Bliss doesn't even wrestle. When she was on SD, at least she was in action every Tuesday. Not on RAW
This.

I think SD women's division is not only better but always been better so far. Regardless of the MITB PPV thing they have a miss MITB to add excitement, a much clearer food chain, Women are getting more opportunities, for example Naomi is finally all these years is a champion and Natalya is finally getting her freaking shot; hell Alexa Bliss is a star because of her time in SD live. You figure Becky would be in the title shot picture longer? nope. You figure Charlotte would be champion by now? NOPE! SD live Women's division is fair and...well not unpredictable but still it gives you something new.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 01:29 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

This.

I think SD women's division is not only better but always been better so far. Regardless of the MITB PPV thing they have a miss MITB to add excitement, a much clearer food chain, Women are getting more opportunities, for example Naomi is finally all these years is a champion and Natalya is finally getting her freaking shot; hell Alexa Bliss is a star because of her time in SD live. You figure Becky would be in the title shot picture longer? nope. You figure Charlotte would be champion by now? NOPE! SD live Women's division is fair and...well not unpredictable but still it gives you something new.
The thing is, I really like Alexa Bliss, and enjoyed watching her on SD. On SD, SHE TALKED as well as WRESTLED. On Raw, now it seems that she is the female version of Brock Lesnar only wrestling on PPV'S and not doing Jack sh!t but backstage interviews and commentary.

Meanwhile we constantly see the same OL formula..Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks, Nia Jax vs Bayley, Bayley vs Sasha Banks, Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax. I agree about Becky and Charlotte AND you can add Emma into the mix as well. I personally feel that the Women's roster should ALL move to SD. Ofcourse that won't happen because ol Vinny Mac won't allow it.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 08:01 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by P-Geyser
The thing is, I really like Alexa Bliss, and enjoyed watching her on SD. On SD, SHE TALKED as well as WRESTLED. On Raw, now it seems that she is the female version of Brock Lesnar only wrestling on PPV'S and not doing Jack sh!t but backstage interviews and commentary.

Meanwhile we constantly see the same OL formula..Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks, Nia Jax vs Bayley, Bayley vs Sasha Banks, Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax. I agree about Becky and Charlotte AND you can add Emma into the mix as well. I personally feel that the Women's roster should ALL move to SD. Ofcourse that won't happen because ol Vinny Mac won't allow it.
This.

Hear that Pr!? This is facts about a part of Raw laughing out loud

Raw>Smackdown? Pft

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 06:40 AM