KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « First ... « 298 299 [300] 301 302 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

...I....am so terribly disgusted with that Money In The Bank cash in.....jeez....so is this what MITB has degraded to?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 02:25 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulk
...I....am so terribly disgusted with that Money In The Bank cash in.....jeez....so is this what MITB has degraded to?
Yeah and notice that the failed cash in's, have involved John Cena. Corbin lost at Summerslam, so now I think we can safely say, that he is Damian Sandow territory and will become a member of Titus Catering(SMFH)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 04:19 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Hey now, don't insult Titus Woooorldwiiiiide.

It's been reported that Corbin failed his cash in because management have lost faith in him because he couldn't stand toe to toe with Cena in the mic lol. I guarantee people will find fault in Cena for this laughing out loud It's like Cena just can't catch a break, he is always in the middle of a burial stick out tongue

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 09:27 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Hey now, don't insult Titus Woooorldwiiiiide.

It's been reported that Corbin failed his cash in because management have lost faith in him because he couldn't stand toe to toe with Cena in the mic lol. I guarantee people will find fault in Cena for this laughing out loud It's like Cena just can't catch a break, he is always in the middle of a burial stick out tongue
LOL Well I also heard "Through the grapevine" that Corbin was tweeting Nikki Bella in which case, Ol Johnny Boy took offense and had some things changed. Not to mention he had said something to Dave Meltzer on Twitter as well.

I will say this, I like how Braun Strowman looked at Summerslam and he bitched Lesnar last night on Raw. HOPEFULLY, he is title bound.

Alexa Bliss AGAIN doing jackshit on Raw. SURPRISE, SURPRISE she will be actually wrestling next week on Raw(Gasp)

Roman Reigns is garbage...I am sorry he has no charisma whatsoever. When he was in the ring with Cena, he looked like a wooden dummy.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:34 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Smackdown Live needs Bobby Roode and Hideo Itami on their roster now. Just look at the Smackdown Live roster. In terms of your single stars; you have AJ Styles, KO, and Nakamura. And that's about it. All other single wrestlers are jobbers are basically just jokes. People like Sami Zayn, Aiden English, Dolph Ziggler, and of course we had the recent burials of Baron Corbin and Rusev. When was the last time Orton had a good match?? Also...whatever happened to Luke Harper and Eric Rowan?? Where did they go??

Chris Jericho is off with Fozzy. Kane is out being Politician Kane as he runs for mayor. The Ascension are complete jobbers. The Fashion Files continue to go nowhere (even though they are entertaining). The New Days and the Usos are holding the entire tag team division because who else do you have??

Jinder Mahal is a horrible WWE Champion who isn't taken seriously. Chad Gable is still up in the air. Hopefully Chad feuds with AJ Styles and perhaps is the one to take the US Title off of AJ. I could get behind that. Smackdown Live needs Bobby Roode and Hideo Itami to help add depth and talent to the roster. Maybe even bring up the Aurthors of Pain in a few weeks to give the New Day or the Usos a fresh team since DIY decided to break up on NXT.

Raw has the advantage in terms of the talent pool. Give a little bit of love to Smackdown's roster because they do need something to help them going forward.

Raw has in terms of single stars: Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Samoa Joe, the Miz, Finn Balor, Bray Wyatt and WWE seems to be doing a decent enough job of putting Elias into the spotlight. As for their tag division, well you have the reunited Seth and Ambose, Sheamus and Cesaro, the Hardys, the Club, and the Revival. Not sure whatever happened to Heath and Rhyno.

I'd saw the women's division on both brands is about even in terms of both number and talent pool.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 08:38 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Baron Corbin pissed a lot of people off backstage namely due to him being an idiot on Twitter and attacking veterans. In case you didn't know, WWE is kind of big on supporting vets and everything. Secondly, backstage was unimpressed by Corbin's promo skills as Cena constantly outperformed in in very embarrassing fashion week after week.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 10:21 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I can't help but people are ignoring my main point on how the the MITB value has been lowered.

Anyway, i honestly think Corbin did something backstage, this man honestly does not give out good promos averagely anyway, so i doubt a segment with Cena matter unless they were grading how well he does against top talent.

It's about what they do with the talent not how many are there, the proof is on SD live outperforming Raw since the draft until recently. I admit that Raw has been tipping the scales but SD live can still compete. Oh and Cena is a free agent so he does not belong to Raw nor Smackdown.

Either way lol Bobby Rhodes just joined SD Live just a few hours after you posted this HAHA!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 08:42 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I won't be surprised if Carmella fails her MITB cash in as well.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 04:21 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Either way lol Bobby Rhodes just joined SD Live just a few hours after you posted this HAHA!

And Smackdown is GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Also, about time Shelton Benjamin showed up. Teaming with Chad will be awesome!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 07:11 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

At No Mercy, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose defend their titles against Sheamus and Cesaro. During the match, Seth does his springboard flying knee but hits Dean instead. Cesaro throws Seth out of the ring. The stunned Dean gets hit by the Brogue Kick from Sheamus. 1, 2, 3. Sheamus and Cesaro have reclaimed their tag titles. This sends Dean into pissed off mode but he doesn't attack Seth. He leaves Seth in the middle of the ring after giving him the finger.

Next night on Raw, Seth Rollins wants a match against Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title. Kurt Angel tells Seth that someone else wants a match against Lesnar. The first Universal Champion who never lost it, Finn Balor. A match is held as the Raw Main Event to determine the number 1 contender. A ref bump happens. Seth hits the Ripcord Knee. 1, 2, 3...but there's no ref. Seth breaks the pin to check on the ref. Finn rolls up Rollins. 1, 2, 3. Finn wins!

Seth gets pissed off and goes to Kurt to complain. Kurt agrees that the ref bump was unfair. Kurt has the two have a rematch to open Raw. The ref starts the match and Seth charges forward only for the ref to get in the way. Seth stumbles, Finn rolls up Seth...1, 2, 3. Finn wins with a roll up. Seth grabs the ref and threatens to curb stomp him (throw back to his old finisher). Kurt comes out and tells Finn that at the TLC PPV, it will be Seth vs. Finn in a TLC match to determine the number 1 contender for the Universal Champion.

TLC happens. Seth and Finn have a huge match. Seth has laid out Finn. Seth begins to climb the ladder when suddenly...Anderson and Gallows!! run out and hit the Magic Killer on Seth. Finn climbs the ladder and wins the number 1 contender contract. Balor Club established.

Next night on Raw, Kurt agrees with Seth that 1 vs. 3 was unfair. And so at Survivor Series it will be the Balor Club vs. Seth and any two wrestlers of his choice in an elimination match to determine who will face Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. Seth goes straight to Ambrose who is still pissed over losing the Raw Tag Titles and threatens to drag Seth out back and beat him down. Seth goes to Roman next. Roman threatens to attack Seth remembering all that Seth did to him with the Authority.

Seth is attacked by Balor Club. Week after week this happens. Seth keeps going to other wrestlers to seek a team but they all remember being attacked by Seth under the Shield and with the Authority. Seth has no allies. That is, the week before Survivor Series. The Hardy Brothers agree to help Seth in his match as they have no beef with Rollins. BUT the Hardy Boys are already in the Raw vs. Smackdown Survivor Series match but that opens the show so the Hardy Brothers will have plenty of time to rest and get ready.

Survivor Series happens. The Hardyz are the last two standing on their team. The Balor Club comes out and destroy the Hardyz. Jeff and Matt are pinned. Team Smackdown wins. After the match, the Balor Club continues to beat down the Hardyz to make sure they won't be here for the main event.

Main event time, the Balor Club comes out. Demon Balor leads the group. Gallows has his painted as well like he did in New Japan. Then Seth's music hits. It cuts out. You hear, "Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta. Shield." Out from the crowd emerges Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns in full Shield attire. The three enter the ring and face down the Balor Club. The crowd goes berserk. The match happens. Ambrose, Reigns, Gallows, and Anderson are all eliminated. Seth and Finn are all who are left. The match continues.

Seth and Finn become too tired to even stand. Suddenly...AJ STYLES!!! comes out. AJ hits the Styles Clash on Finn. Seth pins Finn. 1, 2, 3. Seth Rollins will face Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble for the Universal Championship.

Royal Rumble time. Seth vs. Lesnar. The match is brutal. Seth shows resilience and stands against the Beast but it looks like Brock is going to win. When suddenly, "Sierra, Hotel, Indiana, Echo, Lima, Delta. Shield." Roman and Ambrose come out. Brock tries to attack Dean. Turns around. SPEAR from Roman. Roman does his scream as Seth and Ambrose lift up Brock. Triple powerbomb. Seth covers Lesnar. 1, 2, 3. Seth is the new Universal Champion. AJ Styles takes on WWE Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (or Jinder) and wins. AJ Styles is the new WWE Champion.

Royal Rumble happens. With the help of Anderson and Gallows, Finn Balor wins the Royal Rumble. Finn goes to Kurt the next night on Raw and tells Kurt that he doesn't want to face Seth as the winner of the Rumble gets the world title match of his choice. Finn wants to beat AJ Styles and bring the WWE Championship onto Raw. Kurt agrees to go talk to Daniel Bryan about it. Both Ambrose and Roman want to face Seth at WrestleMania for the Universal Title since they helped Seth win it. Kurt comes out and agrees with Ambrose and Roman that they are the first in line for the title. Kurt decides to have Seth Rollins face Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns in a triple threat match at WrestleMania for the Universal Championship.

Meanwhile, AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan agree to have AJ defend his WWE Championship against Finn Balor at WrestleMania...BUT...Bryan wants one of his guys to wrestle Brock Lesnar in a career vs. career match. Daniel Bryan picks to have Shinsuke Nakamura to wrestle Lesnar in that career threatening match.

WrestleMania 34 you will now have:

1.) AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor for the WWE Championship
2.) Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship
3.) Brock Lesnar vs. Shinsuke Nakamura in a career threatening match

Tell me you wouldn't be invested if WWE did this storyline.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 07:42 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Nice fantasy booking

(secretly didn't read cause too long laughing out loud )

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 12:32 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

That Cena and Reigns segment was sooo wrong in many waaays blink

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 02:17 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

You know I got to say, I can't STAND John Cena, but I find myself routing for him in this feud, because that's how MUCH I hate Reigns. Cena completely OWNED him making "The Big Dog" screw up on his lines..."SHUFFLE" anyone?

Tonight Reigns had to come in and get the last word....Vince is mega desperate to get this guy over, and it's FAILING!!

What's hilarious is, that YouTuber "JDFROMNY206" said it best which is "Vince finally SUCCEEDED in getting Cena over as proper Babyface in a feud" LOL

Though I see Reigns going over Cena which is HIGHLY UNFORTUNATE....I can't believe I said that.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:40 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

^After Cena committed murder live on television on Roman last week, i'm pretty sure it's fair for Reigns to get one over on Cena erm Be fair Geyser

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:13 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Sorry...no can do. Reigns is garbage and needs to be exposed.

This is a video from Bruce Blitz where he trashes both guys...it's quite entertaining. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9qeSuLhEM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:14 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Sorry...no can do. Reigns is garbage and needs to be exposed.

This is a video from Bruce Blitz where he trashes both guys...it's quite entertaining. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9qeSuLhEM
Reigns is not garbage. He just needs to be more refined and Cena is doing quite well at that. His bringing the best out of Reigns in promos, granted they are giving both of them freedom on what to say.

I refuse to watch that angry grandpa, he is extremely bias and would never give anyone he dislikes credit even if they performed their jobs admirably. Honestly Cena and Reigns could have a 6 star match at No Mercy and he would probably find some way, probably nit picky, to discredit it completely.

Bruce Blitz is completely what he always says other people are, garbage.

Edit: Just my honest opinion on that wannabe tough guy

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 02:13 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Reigns is not garbage. He just needs to be more refined and Cena is doing quite well at that. His bringing the best out of Reigns in promos, granted they are giving both of them freedom on what to say.

I refuse to watch that angry grandpa, he is extremely bias and would never give anyone he dislikes credit even if they performed their jobs admirably. Honestly Cena and Reigns could have a 6 star match at No Mercy and he would probably find some way, probably nit picky, to discredit it completely.

Bruce Blitz is completely what he always says other people are, garbage.

Edit: Just my honest opinion on that wannabe tough guy
Sorry still have to disagree..in my opinion and soul, Reigns is garbage. His mic work has a loooong way to go, and his Superhuman booking drives me to the rafters and that's the problem.

I also disagree on Bruce Blitz. Yeah he goes in on Cena(Hilariously)but there is alot of Truth in what he states. Also even though he hates Cena like poison, he has given him his props from time to time.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:58 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Sorry still have to disagree..in my opinion and soul, Reigns is garbage. His mic work has a loooong way to go, and his Superhuman booking drives me to the rafters and that's the problem.

I also disagree on Bruce Blitz. Yeah he goes in on Cena(Hilariously)but there is alot of Truth in what he states. Also even though he hates Cena like poison, he has given him his props from time to time.
But Reigns is not garbage at his job. Even if his isn't top card talent he very well could be an excellent mid carder. Regardless on what we think garbage is in WWE, to say Reigns is terrible at his job(like what Cena said laughing out loud ) is a little too far. He has the look, solid ring work and given the proper lines to follow he can cut a a promo at least in necessity. Again, his a solid mid card talent to say the least.

His given Cena props? AHAHAHA when!? That is the joke of the century. It is not an exaggeration to say Blitz hates Cena like KKK on black people, so it's not an exaggeration to say when it is literally the best joke ever when i hear Blitz has even hinted a positive thing about Cena.

Seriously, Blitz hates Cena as if the guy killed his mother. Again, not an exaggeration.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:21 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

But Reigns is not garbage at his job. Even if his isn't top card talent he very well could be an excellent mid carder. Regardless on what we think garbage is in WWE, to say Reigns is terrible at his job(like what Cena said laughing out loud ) is a little too far. He has the look, solid ring work and given the proper lines to follow he can cut a a promo at least in necessity. Again, his a solid mid card talent to say the least.

His given Cena props? AHAHAHA when!? That is the joke of the century. It is not an exaggeration to say Blitz hates Cena like KKK on black people, so it's not an exaggeration to say when it is literally the best joke ever when i hear Blitz has even hinted a positive thing about Cena.

Seriously, Blitz hates Cena as if the guy killed his mother. Again, not an exaggeration.
Again I have to disagree. The only thing I will agree on, is that Reigns is best as a mid carder. Face it, the guy is not over as a face to carry the company, so yes he is garbage in that aspect...Cena said it best. Vince pushed him too hard, and I don't want to see him Main Eventing Mania with Lesnar defeating him for the title which is where that looks to be going UNFOURTNATLEY

Umm yeah Bruce has given Cena some just do(even though it's extremely slim)the reason you don't believe it, because as you stated, you REFUSE to watch his video's so how would you know?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:25 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Again I have to disagree. The only thing I will agree on, is that Reigns is best as a mid carder. Face it, the guy is not over as a face to carry the company, so yes he is garbage in that aspect...Cena said it best. Vince pushed him too hard, and I don't want to see him Main Eventing Mania with Lesnar defeating him for the title which is where that looks to be going UNFOURTNATLEY

Umm yeah Bruce has given Cena some just do(even though it's extremely slim)the reason you don't believe it, because as you stated, you REFUSE to watch his video's so how would you know?
Well fine, if that's the reason why he is garbage to you then it is okay as it is reasonable.

I'm very curious on what credit his given Cena. I would be shocked if it was even Cena's charity work that Blitz gave Cena props for. I watched and tolerated Blitz for a long time before i stopped supporting him. Blitz makes Dave Meltzer look like god i tell ya.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 07:25 AM