KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge

Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge
Started by: suicidallove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OMG-Toothpaste
Clone Commando 38

(BTW I hope its ok that I just jumped in like that...)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 09:02 PM
OMG-Toothpaste is currently offline Click here to Send OMG-Toothpaste a Private Message Find more posts by OMG-Toothpaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

(Its kool)

Seth was already too late. The lady was already surrounded by those freaks. He couldnt do nothing, by the time he would shoot all of them they would all be dead. He couldnt just waste his bullets all he could do is turn away as the creatures hunting for flesh devoure her body as she screams in pain.

Seth took aim to the lady and shot her in the head for pity for the woman. How could everything change instant. Everything was fine when he walked in and he walkde out it turned into a war zone he wished he never saw.

Must find survivoirs from this hell hole. If people survived it last maybe he can too. seth turned facing the RCPD station as he heard screams coming from inside the station. "No, We have to have one place as a sanctuary" He thought as he ran in to check who were the screams coming.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 10:26 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo Ran down to the entrace hall from the S.T.A.R.S office.
Just as he came through the door into the Big hall he heard a scream. Looking around he saw one of the zombies trying to get in the revolving door. It was the receptionist screaming from behind her desk.

Bildo ran and kicked the door sending it flying backwards back outside!
He went through the doors after it and as it stood up he calm shot it in the head then turned and came back inside..
He was back in the zone again!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:35 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Seth than stopped in his tracks as the screams were gone. He had nothing to follow, the sound was leading to the trouble now he doesnt know where its at. New to town and new to this structure police building lost in the halls and not knowing where the doors are at. "wow this going to get fun quick" Seth than raised his gun to his blowing his hair from his face.

Seth heard a noise come from the second floor office as he turned to shoot the noise only to have his actions leaving him wet. Apparently it was just a water jug making a noise as the water was just receiving air than shooting a hole in it the water splattered all over seth.

Seth now all drenched wet, his hair wet, smelling like a wet dog he opened the door with his face down and hair hanging as he hunched over the door entrance as if he ran out of breath. Holding the door with one arm and the gun in the other. He than realize he was in the main hall and a guy pointing a gun straight at him.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 09:53 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: Hey Guys are we still playing i really wanna get it going again??))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 10:24 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

(come on man, ill still play.)_

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 12:10 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: Good to see youwanna get it kicking again.. try and get the others to lol))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 05:00 PM
zslick

yea i know ill try!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 06:53 AM
tuskorn

ill play!i love resident evil.. (yes im new sorry i didnt make an intro thread but i want to get right down to it cause this place seems pretty cool)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 02:59 AM
tuskorn is currently offline Click here to Send tuskorn a Private Message Find more posts by tuskorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tuskorn

im going to bed now but tommorow lets try to get this going again cause i love re

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 04:04 AM
tuskorn is currently offline Click here to Send tuskorn a Private Message Find more posts by tuskorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

(alright it will be me you and bildo and eventually people will join)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:43 AM
zslick

Seth was admiring all the choas coming and looking at the man right in front of him inside the police station. Seth jumped out of the way bullet shot from the strange mans gun. Than the man held the gun high and told me to come out with my hands out.

I yeld at the man with the gun told him to put his gun behind the cherry colored desk with my gun to the side of my head.

(who wants to be the man)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 06:57 AM
tuskorn

(me and i guess were starting again?)

" damn you better watch out next pal " said the stranger "next time something like that happens i wont miss" said,phil. a man in a black raincoat and black scratched,dusty jeans it was obvious he had been through alot

(ooc whas that a good start?)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 01:21 AM
zslick

yea good enough. Seth got up from the corner of the desk and started to walk to the stranger with his left hand holding his gun firmly while hes shaking back and forth, the other hand was goin out for a shake.

"so what your name stranger danger?, my name is seth"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 08:45 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo turned back to the door and saw a guy in a raincoat and jeans with another guy greeting him. Bildo jogged over,
"Hey guysThis place is safe, are you hurt?"
Bildo asked them both putting his hand on his beretta..
"Cant be to careful ya know"
He kidded..

"Im not sure what you want to do.. go and find survivors or stay and hold the fort. A Partner of mine is out there looking for people now but im here for the moment. I have done this before, to much"
Bildo said looking at the floor.

"The captain has sent me down here to take charge while he does the higher stuff so what i say goes ok guys, i know what im doing and its from this exact experience. I have a plan if you want to here it? Oh im Bildo by the way"
Bildo said holding out his hand...

((OOC: Yeh it was ok mate, try make them longer give us something to work with and we will do the same buddy.))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 12:21 PM
zslick

Seth looked at bildo remembering him earlier as they both walked through the corridor doors of the racoon police station. They both came here for S.T.A.R.S.

"haha bildo, still alive i see." as seth re-introduced himself by taking bildo's hand. "the name is seth, nice too meet you again" He than opened his coat "no bites, no scratch im clean, and its been like i've been in this mess too because i read the books of what happened here., didn't think it would happend again." he muttered as he walked away scratching the gun with his head.

he than walked to the double doors entrance and just smiled " i love how were in here thinkin its safe when they come anytime now busting through those doors like a bloody rampage dog" "we cant stay here we got to look for other surviviors thats the only way to survive, bildo you have the most experience, i'd say you give us a brief session to expect what coming to us"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 07:48 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Yeah im still ticking"
Bildo said with a chuckle. He thought for a couple of seconds about were he was going to start. Then he began..

"Well, yes staying on the move isnt everything, having a base camp is a good thing as well! i mean we are lucky there is alot of us here atm so we can get it done quickly, its only the beggining of this nightmare so we have time."
Bildo said rubbing his face in thought..

"Right what we need is to board up the windows all the outside windows, they are stupid but strong in numbers. Any wood, plastic, metal you can find that we dont need in here get it boarding up. Leave firedoors they are a good for a quick escape and they cant get in them. Then the car park we are very lucky it has a ten foot wall around it which is attacted to the building so its closed off, part from the gap in the entrance to the carpark that we can block with cars and dumpsters.."
Bildo said with a little pause to catch his breath.

"Once that is done we can get on with the rest of my plan after that but yeh steps at a time.. i need you two to help me organise the people here.. leave what S.T.A.R.S members to me to organise.. so lets go shall we, one organise boarding up and the other do the car park.. ill go up to the S.T.A.R.S office sort them all out and the other Police."
Bildo said with a nod and awaiting confirmation on his plan..

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 12:13 PM
zslick

Seth looked at bildo, "huh the man knows what hes doing" he said to the stranger still hasnt gave out his name pointing his thumb out to bildo from his back. seth back was now to bildo. in a joking way seth looked at he two. "you two dont mess around when im gone haha"

as seth headed to the back to head toward the parking garage to lock it up he looked back opening the door"ill be right back" he shouted in a shrieking voice as shut the door behind him.

seth looking at the dark hall seeing a flight of stairs leading down. "damn, i thought today will just be a desk job!" he pointed his bretta out walking through the empty shadow halls. He than heard click sound coming from the end of the cemented halls. voices can be heard from the jail cell in the back. Seth looked toward the jail cell and than the parking lot. "well that cell can wait" he just turned and went right toward the parking garage!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 07:53 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~ok if i join.I didn't see the bio thread so i'll just pm my good friend bildo my bio ~

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 06:49 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Torri Braddock
Height:5'8
Weight:118lbs
Eye Color: Aqua/Blue
Hair Color:Blond
Personality:normally shy, in touch with nature
Dislikesmessedlow people
Job:Former UK Army Second Lieutenant.
History:Torri grew up as the only daughter of Brigadier:Marshall J. Braddock.Taking interest in what her Father did torri would later find herself Working for the Rolay forces.After ranking swiftly making officer rank Torri visited her aunt Annie in the U.S. One night the city Torri was in became an total incarnation of hell.Unable to save are 54 year old Aunt Torri rushed to find help only to find that she was the only help that she would find in this city of the dead.Now life isn't living anymore for her, it's just an sad game of survival.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 07:13 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote