KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge

Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge
Started by: suicidallove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Just as the two strangers go onto the train the doors closed and Chris turned around. "Mr. Wesk... Where did you go?" He then remembered those two from the car. Tightening his grip on his gun he started to move to the closest door leading to another car. He spoke to himself very softly. "Damnit Wesker.. tell me if they are a threat next time... well at least a threat to me." Upon reaching the door he found it locked. "What the?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 09:33 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

Angel whispered back at Bildo,
"yes ofcourse but...I thought I saw Wesker...I must be
hallucinating...."
She then walked towards the stranger and apologized,
and left the train. She sighed and looked for the boy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 01:52 PM
suicidallove is currently offline Click here to Send suicidallove a Private Message Find more posts by suicidallove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo eyed down the guy on the train he looked so shifty and seemed to be a little nervous!!

But Bildo just walked around behind Alison!! He had more of a Supervisor role!!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 04:36 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Chris laughed to himself when he saw thew two exit. "Well Wesker you can come out now, they both left. From the seat he was in earlier Wesker just sat calmly reading a newspaper. "What do you mean? I have been here the whole time." Chris decided not to question what happened and just hsut up and sit down.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 04:40 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Seth than realized the doors were being shut. So he than just ran for the doors barely making it. Thoughts just coming to his head "all this for a kid who pushed a guy to the floor". *damn* he just remembered the potrole car was parked in a no parking zone.

he chuckeled to himself "great new day on the job and i already got a ticket for the potrole car" Seth was than going through the crowd as he than almost tripped on a mans shoe. He looked to appologies to the man as he just was stunned.

He looked at the man as if he came from a funeral or he was a terminator fan. Dark shades covering his eyes wearing all black and blonde slicked backwards.

"sorry about that" seth appologies to the hollywood man. who just looked at him with a newspaper in his hand.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 08:26 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Wesker suddenly stopped after some kid had tripped over his shoe. "Chris.. your orders are in the trunk of a car in parket space 117, floor B. Once you retireve them call the number on the slip of paper. I have more important things to do as of late." Chris nodded and started to walk off towards where the parking area was located three blocks away.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 09:03 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo grew tired of waiting for this kid so he headed for the Staff only rooms!!
Alison followed not far behind!

He found the food quarters..

"So which one is the kid??"

Bildo asked Alison...

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 24th, 2007 04:37 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

after seth just looked at the man who didnt even except his appologies just put the news paper back in his face hidding his identity once more.

"huh, thanks for excepting my apology." seth muttered under his breath.

he than just stop and gave up looking for a kid. So he than just stand right next to the men talking waiting for the train to stop so he can get a taxi if hes lucky back to his patrole car.

Seth heard but didnt really pay attention to the men was talking as he didnt know it would affect in anyway because it wasnt any of his buisness but the two men also didnt know seth was now part of the new S.T.A.R.S team and if they did it would been most likely his life on the hands.

Seth heard everything from the parking space to the slip of paper but he let it just go in one ear to another as he was just more worried about the patrole car.

Old Post May 24th, 2007 06:53 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

Angel looked at the crowd and finally she found the kid. She walked towards, the kid and she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Mr. Williams? I'm from the RPD, I would like to ask you a couple of
questions if you don't mind?"

((jeez lol I just want to skip the intro and get right into the action...lol kinda reminds me of foreplay but anyways that's a different topic))

The kid just stared at Angel blankly and nodded, they both headed out
of the train station and sat on a bench outside. Angel had asked the kid
about Wesker and his 'friend' it turned out that his friend had taken the
train recently with Wesker. Angel then looked at the ground, and thanked the kid for the cooperation. But just before she left, she asked
the kid one last question.

"do you know where they are headed?"
Angel asked.

"I'm not quite sure but Wesker's quarter's is somewhere in New Mexico,
and I'm pretty sure that's where they are going. I'm so sorry but that's all I know...I wish I could of been more help to you, well if you don't mind, I need to get back to my shift." They boy smiled and waved as he was going back to the station. Angel just stood outside leaning on her car, and waited for Bildo.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 10:00 PM
suicidallove is currently offline Click here to Send suicidallove a Private Message Find more posts by suicidallove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

(This open? Where the sign up thread so I can make my character?)

Old Post May 31st, 2007 05:23 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

(( OOC:Jump in!! There isnt any zombies yet tho.. just make it believable!!!
lol))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 31st, 2007 04:41 PM
SpadeKing

(what do i do!?)

Last edited by SpadeKing on Jun 1st, 2007 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 01:05 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: What to join in Spade??))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 04:02 PM
SpadeKing

( I'm already in the RP im the huge muscular black dude running from the cops cause he threw a half eaten big mac at them, with extra cheese ionno where to go from here if you guys leave to mexico )

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 04:57 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: Im not going to Mexico.. Im S.T.A.R.S lol))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 05:36 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
( I'm already in the RP im the huge muscular black dude running from the cops cause he threw a half eaten big mac at them, with extra cheese ionno where to go from here if you guys leave to mexico )

((Go to the police station and see if they have a half eaten cheese burger in their custody. lol))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 09:19 PM
SpadeKing

(K! eek! could we hurry and skip to the zombies? )

Sheila stopped once he got a good spot hidden by bushes, all the running was making him hungrier, he started wishing he never threw that burger now. Next thing he knew he was off asleep, what he hadn't noticed was, he was sleeping on the side of his house.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 11:26 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

The lad went back into the station brushing past Bildo as he was coming out!! He stood and watched the lad rush in!!
He saw alison at the car so he strolled over!!

"So whats next? Back to RPD?"

Bildo asked her.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 02:22 PM
zslick

Seth just finally skipped off the train to just return to his car and park it back to the police station to a day well done. A whole day wasted just to sit on your butt.

*keep at this you will look like a soap oprea singer fat just no talent*

Seth than just took a walk to the patrole car instead of a taxi so he can take a look around the town and the fresh air. This town is very beautiful and i cant belive such a nightmare happened to this peacful town.

Seth than stopped to tie his shoe when he notice a man on the floor sleeping in his driveway.

*could he be dead?*
*Night of the living dead has probably come to get him, shut up... its probably a drunk* he told the little voice in his head

seth walked up to the man just to tap with his shoe sayin with an authority voice "hey mister"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 06:58 PM
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

"yeah ofcourse..."
Angel got inside her car and took off with Bildo, as she was
driving some policemen where talking about a 'suspicious man'.
Someone from a random neighborhood called the cops and told
them that someone was going through the bushes. It was a
woman who reported this man to the cops and she mentioned
he was 'black'.

"man that woman is racist...she's just probably paranoid."

Then Angel came across a red light, she put the brakes on and
waited for the light to turn green. She looked out the window
and saw people crossing the road, people selling vegetables,
and cars passing by. There were kids with their parents walking,
and there was a man coughing violently. She saw that he
coughed blood and rushed in his house. Then she heard
someone honking at her, she looked up it and saw that
the light had turned green.

"whoops"

She continued driving and headed towards RPD, after a short
while, she finally made it and parked the car.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 10:02 PM