KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

great point there about Murdoch and how he has influence in controlling the mainstream media thumb up

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 06:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Mr. Parker picked up on an interesting point there about the Corporate Elite who control the Media. In the UK Rupert Murdoch runs the largest satellite provider- BskyB and also some very influential Newspapers...i.e. the Times. However, probably his best known publication in Britain in The Sun...noone in their right mind takes what the paper has to say seriously- even the language is poor standard designed to appeal to your average joe bloggs. Anyway, theres nothing sinister in itself about owning a large Media Company however, when you think about the amount of power he has over the manipulation of world events in his papers...surely you have to get a little worried?

As for Sen. Obama, I'm sure that he will be his own president as much as any of his predecessors were.

true enough about murdoch...he regularly switches his paper's political standpoint and whichever party he has supported has won every election for the past 25 years...partly due to his publications interest

i think it says more about the gullible nature of the British public than anything else though

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 09:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
true enough about murdoch...he regularly switches his paper's political standpoint and whichever party he has supported has won every election for the past 25 years...partly due to his publications interest

i think it says more about the gullible nature of the British public than anything else though
That's 4 elections and 2 prime ministers. One could just say, he likes Labour, but not Kinnock.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 10:24 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i believe his allegiances before the poll tax were with the tories as well...he changes his political leanings alot does our Murdoch...and i believe his publications are turning against labour and toward the tories again

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 12:35 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

You cut me open and I keep keep bleeding love...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:01 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

This is another great book out that talks about how corrupted and evil clinton is that I have heard about for years but never got around to reading about but am finally NOW getting around to on that I always meant to but never did.The Author is R Emmett Tyrrell Jr and he writes for The American Spectater. an alternative news source I highly recommend people to read cause it covers REAL news issues the corporate controlled media will never cover.I just checked it out today at the library so for right now I am only going to post what it says on the front and back covers of the book.Later on this week after finishing reading it,I will have more to say about the book and what the book talks about.

Its called BOY CLINTON.The Political Biography.
It goes on to say-No one has done more to unearth the truth about Bill Clinton's character and career than R Emmett Tyrrell,Jr,and his magazine,The American Spectator.Now,Tyrrell draws all the known facts about Clinton -plus many never before revealed-into the most comprehensive and illuminating biography ever written about a sitting U.S president.

Tyrrell traces the formative influence on the young,fatherless Clinton of the hustlers and rogues who populated his boyhood hometown of hot springs "not hope",arkansas.Tyrrell shows how the influence-peddlers who dominated arkansas politics serves as Clintons real poltical mentors and role models.And he explains how these factors combined with Clinton's 60s-era radicalism to create a new,more dangerous type of career politician.

Tyrrell reports dozens of fresh revelations about both Bill and Hillary Clinton,and sheds important new light on their activities in arkansas and washington.He presents strong evidence,for instance,that Clinton knowingly benefitted from the profits of a cocaine smuggling ring operating out of an Arkansas airport.He also delves into the "peculiar pattern" of deaths of people connected to the Clintons during their rise to power-a serious matter that has been too quickly dismissed with accusations of conspiracy-mongering.

Tyrrell also points out many previously unobserved connections in the mounting pile of evidence against the clintons,and nails down countless contradictions and inconsistencies in their public statements about it.And he draws together the overwhelming evidence-enough to convict any lesser citizen-that the clintons are guilty of tax fraud,obstruction of justice,and lying to government agencys.

Tyrrell's portrait of clinton is far from flattering,but sadly,it is true to life.concerned citizens who want to know what kind of man their president really is-and what made him that way-will find it a revelation.

R.Emmett Tyrrell Jr is founder and editor in chief of The American Spectator.His previous books include The Liberal crackup,The conservative crack up,public nuisance,social democracys failure in britain,and the future that doesnt work.A nationally syndicated columnist,his articles have appeared in the wall street journal,the new york times,national review,harpers commentary,new york,the spectator.London.

Like the book cover said so well,if this was just a citizen like us all this evidence was complied on,WE would get convicted,but as everybody knows,there is one different law for politicians and one different one for citizens and presidents can get away with anything.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 09:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
i believe his allegiances before the poll tax were with the tories as well...he changes his political leanings alot does our Murdoch...and i believe his publications are turning against labour and toward the tories again
Well, whatever, you can't really call dub him a bellwhether just because he was right the last 4 times. Even though Cameron will win next election, I think it will be closer than people think.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 01:35 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

just finished this book and the people on the cover must have been referring to the american spectater about tyrell covering the peculiar deaths that clinton is behind because he doesnt go into that at all in THIS book.Its been proven in other sources I have listed on this thread that clinton is behind all those deaths but in this book,theres nothing on that at all.well here goes what the start of the book says.this is as best as I know how to start off covering the book is what the beginning prologue says.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 08:06 PM
Mr Parker

Okay here is how the book starts off.It ALSO talks about LD BROWN with his knowledge of clinton and bush being buddies.It starts off saying-Arkansas state trooper L.D. BROWN had just returned from a mission flown to central america from arkansas's mena airport in late december 1984.the flight was commanded by pilot barry seal,an operative with the DEA AND a contract employee with the CIA.Seal was also a legendary drug smuggler,known for having flown hundreds of drug smuggling flights between 1977 and 1983 at low altitude and in complete darkness.now supposedly,he had gone strait.after parachuting arms into the jungle,Seal had landed at a sleepy central american airport.he picked up two duffel bags and flew back to arkansas.Brown seated behind him throughout the flight,was moonlighting as a CIA contract employee.His boss,Governor Bill Clinton,had encouraged and assisted him in his employment at the CIA.under the assumption that he was being trained for clandestine operations on his flight,Brown was following Seals instructions.He was merely an observer,studying the activities of Seal and his crew.

But during this,his most recent flight,what brown, a seasoned narcotics investigater,was to learn troubled him deeply.Seal was bringing drugs and money back into the duffel bags.consequntly,as soon as Brown returned to Little Rock,he approached clinton and asked-do you know what they're bringing back on those planes? clinton froze.they're bringing back coke brown told him.In fact,"they" were trafficking in cocaine,money and arms.Clintons response was blase.He told Brown not to worry,adding "THATS LASATERS DEAL." At the time,dan lasater,an arkansas bond daddy,known for his wide open parties,was a major clinton supporter.Clintons occassional attendence at Lasaters parties had presented his bodyguard,Brown,with problems.in addition to young girls,the parties also included plenty of cocaine.

and according to brown,Clintons reply to it all was-your buddy Bush knows all about it.

Clintons references to Bush and Lasater added confusion to Browns anger.Brown was angry after this last flight when Seal showed him cocaine and money that he had just flown into the country.Brown feared the he,a member of the governors security,was being set up to be blackmailed.Now upon finding out that clinton knew about the operation,the trooper felt betrayed and a bit stupid.He says the moment that he saw the drugs,Lasaters involvement should have dawned on him.I'd never seen the governor around coke Brown says,unless he was around Lasater.At Lasaters parties,Brown would hustle the governor away when the drugs came out.Though he had seen Clinton "stoned" he had never actually seen him using drugs.others have,namely two of clintons lovers,sally perdue and gennefire flowers.both have attested to clintons drug use during assignations.

Feeling angry,betrayed,and played for a fool,Brown left the governor and proceeded directly to a cottage on the mansion grounds where becky mccoy his future wife,lived.Listed on the mansions payroll as a courier,she was actually Chelseas nanny.Eleven years after that day Becky remembers Browns arriving in tears and complaining "Ive been betrayed."

thats the best way I know of to start it off.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 08:42 PM
Mr Parker

this is something very important in the book that is so important I think it needs a post of its own.It also backs up what Brown about Clinton having strange connections to the CIA.it states-Clinton had taken an active role in helping Brown.He told Brown he had aquintances in the CIA who could expedite his application.as part of the application process,Brown had written an essay: Marxist Influence in Central America:Clinton, Brown believed,was familiar with the CIA.He occassionally spoke of a collge classmate who had ended up working there.The governor also talked as though he knew of ongoing operations nearby.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 09:10 PM
Mr Parker

okay the one last thing that I'll post thats in the prologue section of this book before posting the REALLY important stuff in the other chapters here is another thing mentioned about Clintons close connections to the CIA.it goes on to state-If Seals appearance and demeanor were not what Brown had come to expect from the "IVY LEAGUE" CIA,his conversation was reassuring.Brown says he talked knowledgeably about airplanes and spoke of an "operation" he was planning.He also referred to Clinton,familiarly,as "the guv" He talked as though "the guv" knew all about the CIA operations going on in arkansas.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 09:39 PM
Kovacs86

Next up: Parker proves that Barack Obama is Hitler in disguise...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 06:33 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

keep your moronic posts in the batman section kid,dont need them HERE on my clinton thread.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 07:48 PM
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Mr Parker
keep your moronic posts in the batman section kid,dont need them HERE on my clinton thread.

I really don't appreciate being called a kid by someone who's so ****ing immature. The Spider-Man films had organic webbing. Get. Over. It.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 09:01 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Read again your last moronic post before this one.you act like a kid like you did in that post,your going to be treated like a kid,get it? you cant deny that was a childish post of yours.we BOTH know it was.or maybe your going to say because YOU typed that,it wasnt immature?

AGAIN keep your moronic posts and your long childish grudge you have against me over the BATMAN movies in the freaking Batman section.stop spamming my thread.,keep it out of the conspiracy section.If you bothered to read through the reasponses of this thread you would see many people here appreciate the information I have provided them on Clinton.take a look at the VERY first post on page one of this thread for instance.He for one reads the stuff I provide him here.

Like most people here in the conspiracy section,you have no logic or common sense,you cant even distinguish spider-man from man-spider.Your a huge fan of the man-spider movies and of course man-spider fans know nothing at all about logic or common sense so no wonder your posts are so childish.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 04:30 PM
Kovacs86

Read again your last moronic post before this one.you act like a kid like you did in that post,your going to be treated like a kid,get it? you cant deny that was a childish post of yours.we BOTH know it was.or maybe your going to say because YOU typed that,it wasnt immature?

Fair enough, it was a pretty childish comment. However, you're hardly one to talk.

AGAIN keep your moronic posts and your long childish grudge you have against me over the BATMAN movies in the freaking Batman section.stop spamming my thread.,keep it out of the conspiracy section.If you bothered to read through the reasponses of this thread you would see many people here appreciate the information I have provided them on Clinton.take a look at the VERY first post on page one of this thread for instance.He for one reads the stuff I provide him here.

And I don't appreciate the paranoid bullshit you spread. My opinion differs, to say the least.
And has everyone got a grudge against you now, just because they think you talk shit? It seems that you can't handle different opinions. Really mature, Parker...
Like most people here in the conspiracy section,you have no logic or common sense,you cant even distinguish spider-man from man-spider.Your a huge fan of the man-spider movies and of course man-spider fans know nothing at all about logic or common sense so no wonder your posts are so childish.

Ha! You managed to bring up "Man-Spider"! Again! Do you realise people fully comprehend now the fact that you don't like those films? Do you also realise that no one wants to be reminded of it in every ****ing thread you post in!?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 05:16 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kovacs86
Fair enough, it was a pretty childish comment. However, you're hardly one to talk.

And I don't appreciate the paranoid bullshit you spread. My opinion differs, to say the least.
And has everyone got a grudge against you now, just because they think you talk shit? It seems that you can't handle different opinions. Really mature, Parker...

Ha! You managed to bring up "Man-Spider"! Again! Do you realise people fully comprehend now the fact that you don't like those films? Do you also realise that no one wants to be reminded of it in every ****ing thread you post in!?

at last!!!! you finally admitted you made a childish post.congrats.see your proving your STILL being childish though because AGAIN,your going by something I said to you AGES ago in the batman section.Thats pretty childish to carry over a grudge from YEARS ago that occured in the batman section over to the conspiracy section.Unlike me,you clearly cant get over that debate. roll eyes (sarcastic) I myself forgot about that long ago and was ready to let bygones be bygones until you came on here and made that childish and uncalled for post and started spamming my thread.

I dont post paranoid bullshit here,I post FACTS.thank god this other site I post at the posters are far more mature than yourself and the others here and dont engage in the childish posts you do when they cant counter a point and have been proven wrong.

YOUR the one that came on here talking that spiderman crap not me on your second post,YOU brought that crap up,not me..Or do I have to bring up your first post again to show you that because you forgot? roll eyes (sarcastic)

again stop spamming my thread,if your not going to talk about the actual topic here,the clinton adminsitration,then stay the hell off it.I have people here that appreciate the stuff I post on clinton on this thread and I guarantee you,they also dont appreciate you coming on spamming this thread like you have cause you cant get over some childish grudge over the batman movies from a batman debate years ago. roll eyes (sarcastic)

just look at my next few posts to see for yourself I have people that come here and look at my posts because they have an interest in this topic and want to know the truth about how evuil and corrupted a president Clinton was.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:48 PM
Mr Parker

Re: Clinton Administration

Originally posted by Classic NES
Hey parker, I hate to put you on the spot, but can you post your insight on this particular thread. I've been told that your well versed on President Clintons acts.

There is THIS post.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:52 PM
Mr Parker

[QUOTE=8924310]Originally posted by Deano
[B]nice research parker. clinton was definetly an elite puppet serving his masters.

then there is THIS post of someone who also appreciates the info I post about clinton on here.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:59 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Katsu
Well done Mr. Parker.

Another scumbag of The Illuminati has been exposed. Your research seem to be the Truth and nothing other than The Truth. I will definitely try to get a copy of that book you mentioned about Clinton in his days as a governor of Arkansas. Sounds really enlightening big grin

We will definitely get another Clinton in the white house. The Powers That Be will make sure of that. Even if we don't get another Clinton, we will definitely get another Illuminati puppet up there, for politics are just a way of making people feel like they have actually something to say........

There is no real freedom.........

then there is ALSO this post of someone who appreciates the info I post here on clinton.and like i said,they ALSO dont appreciate you coming on here and spamming this thread with that childish post you made cause you clearly cant get over a BATMAN debate from years ago. roll eyes (sarcastic) also,YOU were the one that started in with that crap about those moronic man-spider movies -which is all we have in those movies since organics=man-spider,YOU brought up those stupid movies NOT me.I was merely pointing out how you cant get over a childish grudge from the BATMAN movies.I said NOTHING about spider-man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

so AGAIN,if you got nothing to contribute to the actual topic,THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION,stay the hell off this thread.people here dont appreciate you coming on here provoking me into a fight like you did cause you still carry a childish grudge over the batman films obviously.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:09 PM