KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
at last!!!! you finally admitted you made a childish post.congrats.see your proving your STILL being childish though because AGAIN,your going by something I said to you AGES ago in the batman section.Thats pretty childish to carry over a grudge from YEARS ago that occured in the batman section over to the conspiracy section.Unlike me,you clearly cant get over that debate. roll eyes (sarcastic) I myself forgot about that long ago and was ready to let bygones be bygones until you came on here and made that childish and uncalled for post and started spamming my thread.

I dont post paranoid bullshit here,I post FACTS.thank god this other site I post at the posters are far more mature than yourself and the others here and dont engage in the childish posts you do when they cant counter a point and have been proven wrong.

YOUR the one that came on here talking that spiderman crap not me on your second post,YOU brought that crap up,not me..Or do I have to bring up your first post again to show you that because you forgot? roll eyes (sarcastic)

again stop spamming my thread,if your not going to talk about the actual topic here,the clinton adminsitration,then stay the hell off it.I have people here that appreciate the stuff I post on clinton on this thread and I guarantee you,they also dont appreciate you coming on spamming this thread like you have cause you cant get over some childish grudge over the batman movies from a batman debate years ago. roll eyes (sarcastic)

just look at my next few posts to see for yourself I have people that come here and look at my posts because they have an interest in this topic and want to know the truth about how evuil and corrupted a president Clinton was.

Pfft. Nonsense.

A) No one's evil. It may seem rather foolish to pass such a judgement on Bill Clinton. He's hardly Satan.

B) God, what will it take to make you realise that not everyone is on a psychotic vendetta and that they may simply think you talk bollocks, all the bloody time?

C) I sincerely hope Katsu was being ironic. Not that you seem to "get" irony. He could, of course, simply be a moron.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 04:59 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Oh God... Can't you all just get along?

I have nothing against you, Kovac, but if you don't agree with this stuff, why are you still posting here?

If you don't agree, post about it once, and then just leave... You'll never have to deal with it again...

Some people have the opinion that Clinton was a pretty shady dude, and I have to agree... But then again, I believe that EVERY politician (with a few exceptions) is/was shady... Even JFK (whom I respect immensely) was a shady dude (he was backed by the Mafia, after all)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 02:55 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Yeah Kovac Mr Parker is right. He brings up a lot of interesting stuff the mainstream media has never told us about that I like to read and I also dont appreciate you coming on here spamming his thread like you do because you obviously cant get over some grudge you had with him from years ago about some movie.Grow up kid.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 01:14 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

you see that Kovac? I knew it was just a matter of time before people came on here and voiced their anger towards you for your childish posts cause like i said,i have people that come here and read this thread cause they like the information I post about Clinton that the mainstream media never told everybody about and covered up.People are tired of your crap here.Like Batdude said on that other thread,you have not said ONE constructive thing since you came here.You CLEARLY cant get over some childish Batman grudge from YEARS ago.Thats fine,but again,keep it in the Batman section and stay the hell off this thread with that grudge.If you dont knock it off with your childish trolling,then were going to start reporting you for it!!!!! Now knock it off if you have nothing constructive to say about the topic of this thread.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 04:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude

I have nothing against you, Kovac, but if you don't agree with this stuff, why are you still posting here?
Probably the same reason I do, to debate the truth, and major lulz.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:17 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3JgY0rePg

I post this to say, way to go Clinton. Truly was the best president, despite him being amoral, but who cares about morality? I don't.

I know this post was made as a joke.cause only a fool on drugs would actually believe that to be true. laughing laughing laughing out loud

To be SERIOUS about something like that,thats like saying Hitler was a nice man or Bush and Clinton never told a lie in their entire lives. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 16th, 2008 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 04:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
I just sw this film: The Clinton Chronicles

Very convincing stuff. However, I feel that his rise to power and immoral acts are of no significance to me. What I'm concerned about is those who want total control of the world, the ones who are in relations together and steal money and get us into wars. That's what I don't want. Clinton, as far as I'm concerned, helped the US grow stronger. I don't care if some people claim he sexually assaulted them, or that he funded cocaine abuse. It's questionable at best. Also, the guy couldn't get away with the Lewinsky scandal, as if he'd get away with all this! Then again, this film is said to be made in 94.

I really don't know much about Clinton, but he's not the one who was behind the Kennedy murders or 9/11. I think they are far worse than bloody Vince Foster.

Lol.first this guy goes to ADMIT he knows hardly ANYTHING at all about Clinton and yet calls him the best president ever.thats priceless. laughing laughing the thing thats ironic about this post is that it decribes CLINTON to a tee.Clinton wanted control of the world while in office,he did not want to leave office at all, as has been documented and proved on this thread,Clinton is long time buddies with Bush,,stole money COUNTLESS of times,and got us into a war to divert peoples attention away from the lewinsky scandal,and is a mass murderer-thats been proven in the waco case.He gave Janet Reno the okay to storm the compound and burn it down. as the tape WACO THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT shows,it shows what a lying bastard he is.He says on that tape that the davidians started the fire,that the army there had nothing to do with it when the photos CLEARLY show a tank setting fire to the compound,the tape ALSO shows Clinton saying-we did not fire at all at them and the tape clearly shows FBI men firing shots at them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

clinton had foster and ron brown murdered off and women and children at waco murdered as well,yeah guess that makes him the best president ever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

that tape the clinton chronicles clearly shows how evil and corrupted Clinton is as anywho who is not biased knows.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 16th, 2008 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 04:40 PM
Mr Parker

plus as I have proven in the last few pages of this thread,Clinton is involved up to his ears in 9/11 as much as Bush is.not to mention that I have proven he has had over 80 people killed off for them knowing too much about his involvement with George Bush in the 80's as governor of arkansas in the Mena Arkansas scandal.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 05:01 PM
Mr Parker

I just happened to come across this book just doing a google search on Clinton.I never have read it but the title alone proves what a pathalogical liar Clinton was.Its amazing the similarities in Clinton and Nixon,not since Nixon,have we had a president who was such a pathalogical liar.In fact many people that have served under clinton say that he lies so often that he actually believes the lies he tells and this guy was running our country at one time? anyways here is the book that I came across that I dont need to read because the TITLE alone says it all about what a dangerous president he was.Its called JUST THE FACTS.a case for impeachment:it then goes on to say-Over 200 documented lies,misrepresenations and contradictory statements by Willaim Jefferson Clinton. Amazing how there is one different law for politicians and one different set of one for ordinary citizens like us.If WE lied under oath like Clinton did NUMEROUS times,we would be behind bars for life.well when your president,you dont have to worry about lying under oath.you either get the option of walking free by resigning like Nixon did,or having a congress thats to lazy to impeach presidents anymore these days.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 04:28 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I never have read it

well then STFU

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 05:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

got news for you dude,YOUR trolling.well since you say trolling needs to be reported,looks like I should report you.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 19th, 2008 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 07:57 PM
Mr Parker

oh and PLEASE,spare me that you were not trolling cause YOUR the poster,cause you were.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 08:25 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought i was on ignore?

oh...and its "you're"...not "your"..."your" implies ownership...such as "your car" or "your house"...."you're" is an abbreviation of "you are"...such as "you are trolling"...

i'm sure they'll teach you that in high school when you eventually get there (that's "there" and not "their" or "they're"...don't worry...they'll teach you that too...that's "too"...and not "to"...don't worry...they'll teach you that too)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 11:54 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by jaden101
i thought i was on ignore?

oh...and its "you're"...not "your"..."your" implies ownership...such as "your car" or "your house"...."you're" is an abbreviation of "you are"...such as "you are trolling"...

i'm sure they'll teach you that in high school when you eventually get there (that's "there" and not "their" or "they're"...don't worry...they'll teach you that too...that's "too"...and not "to"...don't worry...they'll teach you that too)

O.k.... That fricken' hysterical. And I'd be laughing my ass off if it were directed to anyone else other than parker. Jaden, you should know better than to make fun of the "special" people.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 12:58 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

dont know what your saying kharma dog but i know from experience your defedning him.STOP DEFENDING HIM.He trolled and baited me with his childish STFU comment which was uncalled for.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:52 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
O.k.... That fricken' hysterical. And I'd be laughing my ass off if it were directed to anyone else other than parker. Jaden, you should know better than to make fun of the "special" people.

can't...help...it...urge...too...strong....but...YOU'RE...right...there...but...they're...just...too...hard...to...resist...when they come...in twos...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:59 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

well then STFU

Wow, was that necessary?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 02:18 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Mr Parker
dont know what your saying kharma dog but i know from experience your defedning him.STOP DEFENDING HIM.He trolled and baited me with his childish STFU comment which was uncalled for.

You can stop with the pretending to have me on ignore. It only makes you look even more lame.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:07 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Wow, was that necessary?

it's the abridged version of everything constructive you've ever contributed to any thread....i.e...zip...nada...nothing

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 08:27 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

it's the abridged version of everything constructive you've ever contributed to any thread....i.e...zip...nada...nothing

First of all, you haven't read every post I've ever made, to my knowledge... I have a lyrics thread that I obviously add constructive posts to... And I also view the Batman, Music, and Spider-Man forums, and make decent posts there as well... So you're feeble attempt at insulting me won't work, I'm afraid...

And I'll take that as a "yes, it was unnecessary"...

And I've said once or twice before that Clinton was a shady character, but after thinking it over, I honestly don't believe he was this master murderer... If anything, he was simply a "yes" man, that did something to get in the right circles (being friends with H. W. Bush), and he became president and did what he was told... Nothing special...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:09 PM