KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
August 7th, 1998 - U.S. Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania are attacked by terrorists killing over 200 people between the two attacks.

February 26th, 1993 - A truck containing TNT is driven into the underground parking lot of the Twin Towers and detonated.

October 12, 2000 - Aden, Yemen: The USS Cole, an Arleigh-Burke class destroyer of the United States navy is bombed by a small boat which pulled alongside her and detonated, killing 17 sailors and severely damaging the ship.

Al Qaeda took responsibility for all of these attacks. Sudan, in fact, allegedly attempted to extradite Bin Laden to the United States while Clinton was in office, but that is controversial and not 100% certain.

So here we've got three terrorist attacks on U.S. assets, citizens, and the country itself. Clinton ordered a single cruise missile strike against nonessential targets, and did almost nothing else. Security was not heightened at all after the attacks, which I believe were fairly obvious precursors that terrorism was going to be a problem... but to be fair, hindsight is a beautiful thing.

George W. Bush came into office after Clinton had basically allowed these attacks to go on unopposed. I assure you the 9/11 attacks took a while to plan, and that means that they were probably in the works while Clinton was in office.

Clinton did nothing in his eight years in office to combat terrorism, and what was it that happened on September 11th? I'm sure you remember.

Hey good post J. Yeah Clinton is every bit as responsible for 9-11 happening as Bush is.They're all in it together.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:51 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
He did nothing. Whether anyone "ordered" him to do nothing or not, he did nothing. No heightened security, no raised awareness... just nothing.

He laid down the red carpet for Al Qaeda to attack a much larger target. He told the terrorists "go ahead and attack us, we won't strike back because we fear negative public opinion."

And how am I a puppet...? confused
I meant Clinton was a puppet. Sorry.

And yes, he did nothing, but what happened to the last president who refused to follow orders? He got shot in Dallas.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 11th, 2007 05:02 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Okay lets get started now.First off,I will elaborate now on my first post that I posted on this thread.As I mentioned,when Clinton was governor of arkansas during the Reagan presidency,we had what was called back then the Iran Contra scandal that Ronald Reagan was implicated in.It was all over the news everyday with Reagan and mostly Oliver North testifying before congress about a CIA plane that was shot down over nicaragua and drugs being dicovered aboard.

What they conviently left out though was that Bush was the main man orchestrating it all as Vice President with Clinton helping him out as Governor of arkansas at the time.The Iran contra scandal of course like i said before,involved The CIA smuggling drugs into arkansas- via the support of Bill Clinton as governor of arkansas.All of this going on under his nose and watchful eye.That was all done for the CIA by the nicaraguas in exchange for weapons being flown to them for their war with the afghanistans.All of this is verified in the book called COMPROMISED: Clinton,Bush,and the CIA.How the presidency was co- opted by the CIA by Terry Reed and John Cummings.great book and a good read.Here is what it says on the front and back covers to show you WHY its a must read book which you can check out at the library.Everything I am about to post now is taken exactly word for word from the front and back covers of the book.this book came out in 1994.Here we go.

About the authors.
Terry Reed is a former Air Force intelligence operative who served with the most secret project of the Vietnam war.Task Force Alpha.This was the most sophisticated and highly classified intelligence gathering unit of that period.At the age of 21,armed with a top-secret security clearance provided by the Defense Intelligence Agency,a near-photographic mem-ory and strong mid western-values,he was entrusted with America's dirtiest secrets.As a civilian intelligence aset,he later worked for the FBI and CIA on projects the law had barred these agencys from under-taking.His problems began when the CIA found he had more patriotism than it had bargained for.

John Cummings is a former prize winning investigative reporter at N.Y. Newsday.He has co-authored The Heist-1987,Goombata:The Improbable Rise and Fall of John Gotti and his Gang-1990.and death Do Us Part.1993.For over thirty years,since the bay of pigs,he has studied the conflu-ence of intelligence gathering,money laundering,and drug trafficking.He resides in New York.

THE BIGGER STORY BEHIND WHITEWATER.
COMPROMISED.CLINTON,BUSH,AND THE CIA.

Compromised is the true story of Bill Clintons political sellout to the CIA.
Clintons unbridled political ambitions and his campaine pledge to create "jobs for america" led him to compromise his ideals in exchange for CIA support in his bid for the presidency.

He permitted the "Agency" to use Arkansas factories to make untraceable weapons and he allowed CIA contract agents to train contra pilots on rural airstrips in support of the war on nicaragua-effectively evading the congressional ban on military aid to the contras.

This expose unfolds through the eyewitness account of Terry Reed,a former CIA asset whose patriotism transformed him into a liability when he refused to turn a blind eye to the Agencys drug trafficking.while helping the CIA set up its secret "black" operations,he unwittingly compromised his familys safety.Ultimately forcing them to become fugitives.Realizing that Reed witnessed the making of a counterfeit President and knew too much about its drug operations.the Agency set out to destroy him and his family.

This arkansas-CIA connection became Clintons darkest secret-a secret shared by then Vice President Bush who himself was compromised by his involvement in the Iran Contra scandal.Their shared guilt kept them silent and tied their hands as they faced off in the 1992 presidential election with neither mentioning Iran-Contra.

The Justice departments of Reagan,Bush and now Clinton-have orchestrated an ongoing cover up of the arkansas CIA connection which has gobe undetected for 8 years with Bill Clinton its major beneficiary.Clintons reward for this faustian pact? The White House.

Reed Puts Clinton directly in the "Iran Contra loop" Both attended a secret meeting where CIA arms arragements,illegal contra training,and money laundering were discussed.Involved with Clinton in this cabel were Colonel Oliver North,Wiliam Barr "George Bushs attorney general",Felix Rodriguez "bay of pigs vetran and George Bush's CIA contact" and CIA contract agent Barry Seal,who used the cover of a high profile drug trafficker to carry out his missions.

Compromised reveals the details and names of all who were involved,including those faceless power brokers now in postions of public prominence in Washington D.C.

When the CIA learned Reed had more patriotism than they bargained for,forces within President Bush's Justice Department,the CIA and the state of arkansas he had to be neautralized.People close to Clinton conspired to set Reed up on false federal criminal charges forcing him and his family into hiding.But Reed was aquited,and now wages a one man legal war to bring those who framed him to justice.

Found innocent by a court of law,Reed was then convicted by TIME MAGAZINE which aligend itself with a Clinton campaine consumed with protecting its candidate from scandals.

Why Did Terry Reed,who performed intelligence services for the US Air Force,FBI and CIA come forward with these revelations now? to set the record straight and to clear his name.

YOU WILL ALSO LEARN.
Oliver North,like Reed,was another of the CIA'S deniable links to the covert group which was set in place by ex-CIA Director William Casey to act as the secret government behind the government.

When Reed discovered the CIA'S involvement in drug trafficking and tried to remove himself from the operation he,his wife,and three small children were forced to run for their lives.

The "diversion" of funds revealed by Attorney General Meese in the Iran Contra scandal was itself a diversion-designed to keep investigaters and an unquestioning media away from a larger,secret CIA arms and drug operation in Mexico.

Israel Mossad agent amiram Nir revealed to Reed that israel intelligence believed the 1986 downing of a CIA plane over Nicaragua and the resulting exposure of Iran-Contra was a CIA attempt to embarrass Ronald Reagan from office in favor of the Agencys ex-Director George Bush.

More than $9 million a week in cash was secretly air dropped into arkansas,which became the CIA'S domestic "banana republic".These Clandestine funds were laundered for the agency and then used for the development of arkansas industry.

CIA contract Barry Seal disclosed,just prior to his assassination,that he had been involved in a republican backed plot to "dirty up" Democratic Presidential contenders like Clinton.Instead,he dirtied up Clintons brother Roger and other close political associates.

Seal also revealed that Bush's sons were involved in a criminal conspiracy with the Medellin drug cartel in Columbia.a conspiracy that was being contained by the CIA and the DEA.

COMPROMISED answers the question raised in secretary of state George Schultz's book Triumph and Turmoil.who was running the Reagan government?

Incredibly.neither Senator John Kerry nor independent counsel Lawrence Walsh were interested in pursuing Reed's information,despite corroborating evidence supplied them by federal and state investigaters.

COMPROMISED reveals one of the most clandestine operations in U.S. history.It also offers behind the scenes insights into the sordid world of intelligence,where things are seldom what they seem and powerful people disguise greed and ambition behind the convient mask of national security.

Thats everything on the covers of what it says everybody.This is all true and documented by Terry Reed.something else that I should mention that wasnt mentioned on the covers is that the CIA drug pilot Barry Seal they mentioned-whom Reed knew,when he was assasinated,police found George Bush's private office phone number in his wallet and Reed as well was in a meeting once where BOTH Clinton and Seal were both present.So theres defenetely a Bush/Clinton connection between the two.Well thats all I have for now.I told you all I would have a lot for you all to take in today. big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 11th, 2007 at 06:50 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by lord xyz
I meant Clinton was a puppet. Sorry.

And yes, he did nothing, but what happened to the last president who refused to follow orders? He got shot in Dallas.

Ah, ok smile

Old Post May 11th, 2007 07:51 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Parker, do you have a reference or something that supports your claim?

Old Post May 11th, 2007 08:46 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Parker, do you have a reference or something that supports your claim?

He's stated it's from some books he has at home already.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 08:49 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see. Well, it is intersting, but i like references. Maybe I will buy the book, if I didn't have anything better to do. What's that? I do? Oh, maybe later.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:13 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
He's stated it's from some books he has at home already.

See thats why you should not bother with Lord and why I keep him on my ignore list.All he has to do is get off his lazy ass and go to the library and look up that title and like I said,all of that is taken from the front and back covers of the book.Or use some imagination for Christ sakes and just type in a google search of -Clinton,Bush,the CIA and the mena connection. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Plus its from ONE book not multiple others.The title of it again is called COMPROMISED.CLINTON, BUSH, AND THE CIA.HOW THE PRESIDENCY WAS CO-OPTED BY THE CIA. By Terry Reed and John Cummings.Its a huge read of a book thats why I just posted what it says on the front and back covers of it because that pretty much sums it all up in a nutshell without having to spend hours reading through it like I did.

Btw thats the only reason Terry Reed is still alive today because he went public with it.He only wrote that book to help him pay for his trial that he had.oh and I met him once.he was in my hometown back then to talk about his book.I met him and his family.I asked his oldest son if he was old enough to remember all that when all that was going on and he said he did remember some of it.He is a really intelligent guy and it was quite a privilege to meet him.

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 11th, 2007 at 10:04 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:52 PM
Mr Parker

The only reason he is alive today is because he went public with it.Clinton,Bush and the CIA would have liked him to be dead so none of that information ever got out.They wont kill him now like they want to because if they do,that just reinforces everything he has been saying about them in the book so the best thing for them to do is leave him alone.The media is always trying to discredit him all the time calling him a loon ect.Typical of the mainstream media.When they cant kill you,they try and discredit you.The only media that covered this subject was alternative media like media bypass,free america and for the people radio show.Chuck Harder had terry reed on his radio show many times talking about all of this.It was quite a treat to hear back then.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 10:13 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
See thats why you should not bother with Lord and why I keep him on my ignore list.All he has to do is get off his lazy ass and go to the library and look up that title and like I said,all of that is taken from the front and back covers of the book.Or use some imagination for Christ sakes and just type in a google search of -Clinton,Bush,the CIA and the mena connection. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Despite the fact you've never told me the title. Anyway, I doubt they have a book like that in my library. If so, it would probably be in the fiction section, but I still highly doubt it. Can you alteast tell me the author of the book? And please stop bashing me.

Plus its from ONE book not multiple others.The title of it again is called COMPROMISED.CLINTON, BUSH, AND THE CIA.HOW THE PRESIDENCY WAS CO-OPTED BY THE CIA. By Terry Reed and John Cummings.Its a huge read of a book thats why I just posted what it says on the front and back covers of it because that pretty much sums it all up in a nutshell without having to spend hours reading through it like I did.
Oh, thank you. I shall google search it.

Btw thats the only reason Terry Reed is still alive today because he went public with it.He only wrote that book to help him pay for his trial that he had.oh and I met him once.he was in my hometown back then to talk about his book.I met him and his family.I asked his oldest son if he was old enough to remember all that when all that was going on and he said he did remember some of it.He is a really intelligent guy and it was quite a privilege to meet him.
He only wrote it to pay for his trial. no expression Wow, that's a major reason not to believe him don't you think?

Last edited by It's xyz! on May 12th, 2007 at 03:48 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2007 03:42 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I must say, Terry Reed & John Cummings sound pretty reliable.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 03:55 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by NinthSith
You do realise that if Clinton Win's this election, it would mean that the Bush's and Clinton's have pretty much run the white house for over 20 year's. Talk about a democracy I mean Monarchy.

you can say that again.Man if Hillary wins the white house,god help us all.She's as bad as her husband.Matter of fact I used to laugh about some bumper stickers I use to see on cars back when Clinton was president that said-Impeach Clinton and her husband to. big grin I'm all for a woman president just as long as its not Hillary-thats the worst thing that can happen for the world is have another Clinton in the white house.Or another Bush.As Long as its not Hillary or Colonzo Rice then Im cool with having a woman president.Somebody like Oprah would be a good choice except she would end up like Kennedy if she tried to do what was good for the country instead of whats good for the corporate elite.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 07:26 PM
Mr Parker

also,it takes a few hours to read that book for the average person so if you DONT want to take the time to read the book,then here is a video that is a MUST see for people interested in the truth about Bill Clinton.Its called -The Mena Connection.subtitle-An Insiders documentary of the Real Mena,arkansas story.Guns,drugs,money,CIA contras and Clinton.It only takes a little over two hours to watch.We spend that much time watching movies so buy the tape and read it.It will be well worth the investment.
Here is how you can order it.call up Jeremiah films at 1-800-828-2290 and ask for the title The Mena connection and you can pay by credit card or money order or send a check or money order to them.again its well worth the investment.Its funny.I gave that information countless of times to whats his name and since he is so afraid of the truth that what I was saying about clinton is true,he would just respond with something like- huh? or something like that.cause he knows he was defeated in the debate and couldnt admit it.LOL.

Here is what it says on the back cover of that tape.The Mena connection takes you into the dark history of the CIA'S covert operations in Arkansas-back to a time in which a young governor,desperate to build a power base from which to launch a bid for the presidency,made a pact with the REAL power brokers behind america's secret government.

All in the name of national security,Bill Clinton rented his state to the CIA for covert arms manufacturing and shipment-at a time in which Congress had banned support for the Nicaraguan Contra's,This illegal activity led to the subversion of our judicial system,which then allowed drugs and drug profits to freely flow through America's heartland.

Follow the trials and tribulations of former CIA asset Terry Reed and his family as they valiantly attempt to bring this saga to Federal Court.Told through a multitude of interviews and rare footage.The Mena connection tells of those individuals whose lives have been changed forever as a result of the ongoing cover-up and containment of what is perhaps Americas darkest secret-The successful,silent coup that set up an unelected,elitist micro-government now firmly entrenched in power.

The Mena Connection leaves the viewer with the realization of what the CIA has evolved into.The Nations most powerful political action committe that now sponsors its puppets to power.

I watched this video again last night and today since its so cool to see someone who has an interest in how evil and corrupted Bill Clinton really is and is actually interested in the truth about him.Dont know if I will have time to post all of the comments I wrote down from the tape-I couldnt copy down EVERYTHING the video said,but I did write down some of the comments that were said in the documentary film about him and here they are.Before I get ready to post this part,I wanted to make sure and let you know this part I am about to post shows in the video live from the white house, Clinton himself answering these questions posed to him from a reporter there.This was a taped event that was actually broadcast over the news back then in 1994.you can see for yourself on the tape.

The beginning of the tape starts off with a narrater saying this-On oct 1994,Sarah McClendon,the senior white house news correspondent who has covered 11 presidential administrations beginning with that of FDR,demonstrated once again that she has the courage to ask the hardball questions other journalists only dare to think about.

As she confronted William Jefferson Clinton about the CIA'S involvement in nefarious activities set at a remote airport in western arkansas while clinton was arkansas's commander in chief,she finally cornered the man who was a co -conspirator in bypassing the constitution of the united states of america..In doing so,the president was not only forced to address the looming scandal that may impeach him,Clinton once again demonstrated his trademark talent...HE LIED!

again on the tape it shows this live event that took place at THE WHITE HOUSE on oct 7th 1994 with Sarah MCclendon there asking Bill Clinton this question-

MCclendon-Sir the republicans are trying to blame you for the existence of a small airbase in Mena Arkansas.This base was set up by George Bush and Oliver North and the CIA to help the Iran Contra's and they brought in plane load after plane load of cocaine there for sale in the US and they took the money and brought weapons and took them back to the contra's,all of which you know is illegal.But tell me,did they tell you this had to be in existence because of national security?

Clinton-Well let me answer the question.No they didnt tell me anything about it,they didnt say anything to me about it.The airport in question, and all the events in question,were the subject of state and federal Inquirys.It was primarily a matter for federal Juresdiction.The state really had next to nothing to do with it.The local prosecuter did conduct an investigation based on what was within the jurisdiction of state law.The rest of it was under the Jurisdiction of the united states attorneys who were appointed successfully by previous administrations.we had nothing,zero to do with it and everybody who's looked into it,knows that.

Again thats the actual conversation on the tape you see between Clinton and MCclendon that occured at a press white house on oct 7th 1994.they THEN talk about how a man who was the polk county deputy prosecuter of arkansas back then named Charles Black saying that he met with governor Bill Clinton back then and gave him a letter requesting state assistance to fund the Mena investigation because Rural county lacked the resources to deal with the CIA.Black goes on to say in the video-When it became apparent that nothing was going to be done on the federal level,thats when I began actively pursuing it on the state level.Clinton told me he would get on it and get word back to me but I never heard back from him.

The tape THEN shows Clinton at a taped CBS news conference with a newscaster from some news channel in a major city talking about it and showing Clinton at the press conference in the white house back in 1991 with the newscaster mentioning that Clinton did offer Blacks Boss $500.00 to fund the arkansas grand jury and the video then shows Black on the tape saying him and his boss saying they NEVER heard back from Clinton on any offer of funding any money for the investigation.

There is more of what I wrote down from the tape which I will get to in my next post but I am not sure if i will be able to get the rest of it today so I wanted to make sure and get his much done today.This is all just a start.I got PLENTY more from that tape. big grin

This documentary tape pretty much summarizes all of whats talked about in that book of Terry Reeds COMPROMISED.Clinton Bush and the CIA.How the presidency was co-opted by the CIA. wink

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 12th, 2007 at 09:20 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2007 09:08 PM
Mr Parker

Okay heres the rest of the notes that I copied down from the tape.Russel Welch and Bill Duncan-two arkansas state police investigaters tried to present evidence to the federal justice department but never got called by the grand jury to do so.The justice department never investigated it.Thats why in Reeds book he has a chapter there called-The Injustice Department.When it was clear to them they were not going to get any help from the justice department,they went to Bill Clinton and the state of arkansas and tried to present their evidence to the grand jury there of money laundering,drug smuggling,and conspiracy of guns but it was the same story there as well.That was like asking the fox to guard the henhouse going to Bill Clinton and asking HIM to look into it.

Back in the 80's for years there were reports coming out of Arkansas about the Mena connection but it was successfully hushed up by The Reagan administration and Bill Clinton.However when that CIA plane crashed in nicaragua with weapons aboard and it was all over the news,Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton could no longer deny that Mena had happened and was an operation backed by the CIA.They tried to convince the public it didnt happen for years by passing congress and the will of the american people.Incidently,the pilot and the co pilot who flew that plane and lost their lives were friends of Terry Reeds.

When Terry Reed moved to Little Rock in 1983,he was sponsored into Bill Clintons inner circle.His business he started up there was with Multi millionaire Seth Ward who was the father in Law of Webb Hubbell who along with James Mcdougal,were partners with Bill and Hillary Clinton in the Rose law firm in Mena Arkansas.Both pleaded guilty in the whitewater probe and both wound up as mysterious dead bodys later on-arkan- sawed by Bill Clinton.How convient for Clinton that they never got out of jail to testify against Clinton and died mysteriously.

A company was set up in Arkansas called ADFA-ARKANSAS DEVELOPMENT FINANCE COMPANY.A state agency set up by Bill Clinton which was set up as a way to launder in CIA money into Arkansas.Barry Seal as I have already talked about,Flew in the money there to the secret Mena arkansas airbase at night time.No wonder they call arkansas the land of opportunity.

On this video The Mena connection,you see a picture of Felix Rodriguez-who again was a pilot and veteran of the bay of pigs invasion when kennedy was president, is standing next to George Bush in the white house while Bush was vice president.Terry Reed met with Bill Clinton on 3 separate occassions he says.One of them was in a bunker in Mena arkansas and that is when Felix Rodriguez was there-who again is seen in a photo on that tape with George Bush while Bush was vice president and and so was Oliver North and Barry Seal Reed says.And who else later walked into that meeting about the CIA operation compromising himself about it? None other than Bill Clinton.Oh and I ALSO forgot to mention that William Barr was in that meeting as well according to Reed and who was William Barr? He later on was to become George Bush's attorney general.

Reed then met Clinton another time according to Reed inside a mexican resteraunt where Clinton told him he was going to go fly to mexico and set up a machine shop there for the CIA to help fight the contras.What Clinton did not tell Reed though at the time was that his company was going to be used in mexico as covert operation for the CIA to smuggle weapons into the country for them and drugs flown out of his shop into the states in a CIA drug trafficking operation.Thats when Terry Reeds problems began was when he said no when he later found out in mexico thats what he was going to be doing for them.Several police officers in arkansas could not get the Mena scandal started,could get no indictments,nothing because The attorney general Edwin Meese back then under Reagan blocked their efforts.When your the attorney general of the united states,you dont challenge orders given to you by the president-Reagan at the time or the CIA director who was Willaim Casey at the time.

There was an APB given to law enforcement officers around the country to be watching for Terry Reed trying to sneak back into the country.With false trumped up charges of a profile that he carried concealed waepons,was known to use them in the past,was armed and dangerous,and was a high profile drug trafficker.Reagan,Bush AND Clinton all wanted him dead.To meet the same demise Barry Seal did.They wanted both him AND his wife dead.FEMA was the one that gave them the false profile on their computers.And the way Clinton is involved in this up to his ears is that he had his Captain of the state police Raymond Buddy Young issue a warrent in arkansas for Reeds arrest.In the video,you see a picture of Buddy Young standing next To Bill Clinton in the governors mansion.The federal judge in the case,ruled that Young demonstrated a reckless disregard for the truth.of course that was the only apology that was given to the Reed family after all they went though because they wont prosecute Buddy Young,because if they do that,they would have to prosecute Bill Clinton as well.and as well all know,presidents can pretty much get away with any crime so they never pursued the government never prosecuted Young.

When Reed and his family returned to the states,they found out their phones were bugged,Reed had a written death threat,and there were burglarys to his home.Janice Reed his wife-who I also have met,is on the video saying they were dealing with both the CIA AND KGB and di dnot know who was who.After returning to the states,CIA agents called their parents wanting to know their whereabouts.they called janices mother in law and her parents,they went to her sister,they went to her and terry reeds parents and threatened their family members with arrest telling them to turn over the whereabouts of their children and if they didnt,that they would be in trouble with the law and incarcerated.

Even though the Reeds did nothing wrong,they did not want to hear their story.The people that they should have been able to go to says Janice Reed on the video,were the ones after them.Reed used his years of intelligence training to rely to evade them and thats what saved them to be alive today to tell their story on how evil and corrupted Bill Clinton really is.They were on the run for over 6 months.They hid in churches and all kinds of places to escape them.Janice had to carry a gun with her at all times being a mother responsible for 3 boys.

They had to fight the criminal justice system for 2 1/2 years and again they were aquited of all the trumped up charges.They won the case against tremoundous odds.In this video the narrater says-Desperate people-especially desperate, wealthy and influential people can be dangerous when cornered.

Janice Reed was persecuted by the Reagan Bush government and Clinton simply just for being Terry Reeds wife and their children have unfairly been dragged into it as well.the narrater says on the video,they then show Reeds attorney say-protecting Terry Reeds freedom,means protecting OUR freedom,and that fighting for Terry Reed,were fighting for ourselves and also protecting and standing up for Terry Reed,we are protecting ourselves and standing up for ourselves.Because what happened to Terry Reed can happen to any of us.

He is so right about that.Thats why I say until people like Clinton and Bush are put behind bars for these crimes,we will never be a free country and thats why people should STILL care about this even though Clinton is no longer president and why this story about Clinton is STILL important to tell.

In the video,the narrate then says-This clearly shows powerful politicians will resort to any means available to protect their selfish hides-during this time he is talking they are showing pics of Ronald Reagan,George Bush,and Bill Clinton.they THEN show the Reed family and he then says-They will destroy the lives of anybody considered a liability when their dirty secrets are exposed and their political future is at stake.The lives of loyal and patriotic citizens are merely disposable if their demise somehow helps helps bury the scandal of something such as the magnitude of the Iran contra affair.Commanders in chiefs Ronald Reagan,George Bush and now Bill Clinton with no notice,will turn and devour those they are leading if the situation suits them.

During this entire time during the tape they are showing all these newsbroadcasters all over the country talking about the Mena scandal so it IS documented here about Bill Clinton that it really did happen.There is a reported from chicago at that time they show in Mena arkansas reporting on the scandal back then as well.

The end of the tape says this-Terry Reed and his family were stalked and hunted like animals simply because they possessed damaging information to the ruling heirarchy.Gerry Spence wrote in his book-from freedom to slavery-although the government still gives lip service to the jury sysytem and to our constitutional rights,trials have largely become public trappings to reinforce the myth that in america we are still free.

I already mentioned in mt last post how anybody can order this tape.You really should if you are insterested in the real true history of Bill Clinton and his history ,something the mainstream media will NOT touch on.This is the kind of story that SHOULD have been all over the front of mainstream media newspapers back then instead of unimportant trivial stuff like the O.J SIMPSON trial.But it wasnt of course because the mainstream press is largely controlled by the CIA.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 09:09 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hehe. NuclearWinter wannabe.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 10:37 PM
Mr Parker

Hehe. NuclearWinter wannabe.

well at least I don't regret it this time for peaking into what you said after I put you on Ignore.I DID say at the beginning of this thread that it would become a nuclear winter thread. big grin since your too much of a lazy ass to go buy these documentary films I have refereered you to countless of times by dialing the 1-800 number I provided there where you can order those films -which I gave you countless of times before in the past when you asked me for my resources on where I got all this information several times in the past,since your too much of a lazy ass to spend $20.00 or so on a documentary tape-you don't want to because you know the information in the tape is true and you would have to admit you lost the debate big grin since you WONT,spend it-which you spend that much on anyways when you go out to a restaurant to buy a meal,I have to post the stuff thats on the tape that they say since your too damn lazy to order the tape.Which is stupid because at least when you order a documentary tape,its something you can keep the rest of your life,where if you go out and spend $20.00 on a meal at a restaurant,you only get TEMPORARY satisfaction.where again,that tape you just bought,will at least be around to view the rest of your life.So if you want to know the truth about clinton-which you obviously dont,then the investment of these tapes are well worth the price.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:12 AM
Mr Parker

again as I said before,if you really want to the know the TRUE story of Bill Clinton and his evil doings and why this story is STILL important today even though he is no longer president,you should call that toll free number which again is 1-800-828-2290 and ask for the title-THE MENA CONNECTION.unless of course you are afraid of learning the truth about Bill Clinton of course.The MENA arkansas scandal is the kind of thing that SHOULD have been all over the front newspapers everyday during the 80's like O.J.SIMPSON was.But of course that was never going to happen since the CIA controls the major media which is why we see unimportant,irrelevent things like O.J SIMPSON on the front pages of major newspapers instead of the MENA scandal which we SHOULD have been seeing everyday back then.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:26 AM
Deano

nice research parker. clinton was definetly an elite puppet serving his masters.

ive heard he has done other sick things too.

this is from ickes book, cathy o brain was a mind control victim and david icke has written down her story in his book. you can read HER book though. its called transformation of america

Bush ordered Kelly to perform oral sex on Clinton while Clinton was doing the same with Cathy. She recalls the following exchange:

“Clinton pushed his way out from under me, and told Bush while he
glanced around for the camera: ‘You didn’t need to do that. I’m with
you anyway. My position does not need to be compromised.’ Clinton
was apparently referring to the blackmail tactics amongst the Order of
the Rose [All Seeing Eye] Elite. World leaders were always
compromised through covertly filmed bizarre sexual activity as was my
experience at the Bohemian Grove.''

After this encounter, Bush and Clinton discussed introducing Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea, to the child abuse scene. Bush offered to open her up”. Clinton said he would have to discuss it with Hillary.

Bill Clinton and George Bush are both drug addicts involved in running drugs on a massive scale. Clinton is addicted to cocaine while Bush’s preferred drug is heroin. Gerald Ford is another drug runner. These facts are confirmed by Cathy’s direct experiences. The world market in illegal
drugs is controlled by the White House and the US/global intelligence/
organised crime network to make vast amounts of money for covert
operations designed to implement the global domination of the New
World Order and to destabilise society to make people easier to control.

Cathy met Clinton a few times and on one occasion in Arkansas he was trying (successfully) to persuade a supporter, Bill Hall, to become involved in the drug trade. Hall need not worry, Clinton said, because it was “Reagan’s operation”. Clinton told Hall in Cathy’s then mind-controlled presence:

“Bottom line is, we’ve got control of the (drug) industry, therefore we’ve got control of them (suppliers and buyers). You control the guy underneath you and Uncle (Uncle Sam, the United States Government) has you covered. What have you got to lose? No risk. No-one’s going to hang you out to dry. And whatever spills off the truck as it passes through (Clinton laughed here and snorted another noseful of cocaine) you get to clean up.

Later that night Cathy says she was taken by Bill Hall’s wife to meet Hillary Clinton at the Hall’s guest villa. There Mrs Clinton, another cocaine user,25 performed oral sex on Cathy and then insisted it was done to her.26 Both President Clinton and his “first” lady knew Cathy was a mind-controlled slave and they know what is going on. They keep quiet because they are part of what is going on. Cathy acted as a robotic messenger for Clinton who was very adept at triggering her programming, as she has stated publicly many times. Bob Dole knows what is going on, too, and yet nothing is done.

Clinton and Bush may seem to be opponents in “different” political parties, but they are part of the same scam, the New World Order. Cathy O’Brien has confirmed from her own direct experience what researchers have been suggesting for years: Bush was President during the “Reagan” years, President through his own “official” period in the Oval Office, and pulled the strings again during the “Clinton” regime.

Bush was born into the Cult of the All Seeing Eye. His father, Prescott bush, helped to fund Adolf Hitler.27 These two “opponents”, George Bush (CFR, TC, 33rd degree Freemason, All Seeing Eye) and Bill Clinton (CFR, TC, Bil, 33rd degree Freemason, All Seeing Eye) are on the same side, involved in the same rackets. At the 4992 election the two “opposed” each other to present the illusion of a “democratic” society. Cathy met Bush and Clinton together years before Clinton was even considered a presidential possible. She once observed them at Swiss Villa at Lampe, Missouri. The “infirmary” on the site is home to a CIA near-death trauma centre. Cathy, under her mind-control, had delivered a large amount of cocaine there in a motorhome when she saw the two future presidents:

''I noticed then Governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton, at a corner table with Hillary talking to the then Vice-President George Bush, and their two special forces “toy soldiers” (mind-controlled) who had transferred the cocaine to the infirmary building. (My mind-control owner US Senator Robert Byrd, told me that Bush and others had been grooming Bill Clinton for the presidency ‘in the event that the American public becomes disillusioned with republicans and believe that electing a democrat would make a difference’. Clinton obediently followed Bush’s orders. Since the implementation of what Hitler termed New World Order knew no party lines, the question should be raised as to the agenda of Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign manager James Carville, and his wife Mary Matalin, who was Bush’s campaign manager.)”

Another Clinton-Bush connection is their love of hunting mindcontrolled men, women and children, in The Most Dangerous Game. Cathy O’Brien told the Contact newspaper in the US about one of her experiences at Swiss Villa when Clinton and Bush went “hunting” with dogs for hersel{ her daughter Kelly and two mind-controlled “toy soldiers”, one of whom had Italian-looking features:

“Swiss Villa appeared deserted, except for Bill Clinton and George Bush, who stood at the edge of the woods with their hunting dogs at the ready to embark on ‘The Most Dangerous Game’ of human hunting. (Clinton shared Bush’s passion for traumatising and hunting humans.) ... Bush and Clinton were dressed alike in camouflage pants, army boots and wind breakers. The two also shared the trademark of wearing a cap of cryptic meaning. This time, Bush’s camouflage cap had an orange insignia that said ‘Dear Hunter’. Clinton’s blue cap read ‘Aim High’ and had a picture of a rifle on it. Clinton appeared awkward with his hunting rifle, while Bush looked like an expert marksman with his black rifle with elaborate scope.

“‘The rules of the game are simple’ Bush began, triggering me by using the same words that always preceded a Most Dangerous Game. “Clinton interrupted ‘You run. We hunt.’ “Bush continued: ‘This will be called “Hunt for a virgin” (Clinton chuckled) and she’s it.’ He pointed to Kelly who was still in my arms. I catch you, she’s mine. “Clinton spoke up: ‘You’ll have plenty of time to play with the dogs because they’ll have you pinned down while we...’ (he slid a bullet in the chamber for emphasis) ‘...hunt down the bigger game.’ Clinton glared at the “toy soldier” with the waxy face. (Toy soldier was a term I often heard referring to the mind-controlled robotic ‘5pecial forces’ young men who operated under the New World Order.)

“The two guys ran for the woods. Carrying Kelly, I began running too. Judging from the close proximity of the dog barks, I had not gone far when they were turned loose. The five barking dogs caught me right
away and surrounded me. Kelly screamed as one snapped at her leg
and I automatically slapped at its face. I was convinced the dogs were
going to tear us up by the time Bush and Clinton walked into the clearing. They seemed to be engaged in a serious conversation until Bush looked up and smiled.

“‘She’s mine’ he claimed (referring to Kelly) ‘But then, she always has been. Let go.’ “As I walked past Clinton, who was still deep in thought, he
mumbled: ‘I thought you’d be ****ing a dog or something.’ We walked
the short way back in silence with Clinton veering off to the right as Bush directed me toward the two helicopters...

“The door (of the helicopter) next to me slid open and Clinton pushed the Italian into the helicopter. ‘I caught this one. He’s going to ride jumpseat.’ Bush motioned for him to sit in the leather chair marked for death by the black rose, while I rode in the actual jumpseat”.

“‘Come here, little one’ Bush coaxed Kelly. ‘You can sit on Uncle George’s
lap.’ He lifted her onto his lap as Clinton got in front with the pilot, who
was starting the engines. ‘Over the lake, Jake’ Bush told the pilot. “Flying over Swiss Villa’s deep, remote lake, Bush set Kelly aside, stood up as far as he was able in the helicopter and slid the door open. The powerful wind blew Bush’s greasy strands from his face as he gestured for the man (the Italian) to stand up.

‘Free fall’ Bush instructed ‘That’s an order.’ “‘Yes, sir’ he replied as he stepped out of the door fully clad in his camouflage uniform and military boots - with no parachute. I watched in horror as he fell to his death in the water below, splatter and submerge..“

This is just one incident, one murder, in the lives of Bill Clinton and George Bush, the men the people of the United States voted to be their presidents. Please tell me it can’t be true! The United States might lose its freedom? My God. America ceased to be free a long, long time ago if indeed it ever was. America is a one party fascist dictatorship while millions of Americans go on believing it is the land of the free.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:56 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

wow that is some incredibly shocking stuff there.Thanks for posting that.Thats even more proof right there that Clinton and Bush have been long time buddies.Yeah thats what a friend of mine that does research on things like this as well mentioned to me once was that while Clinton was president,he was really getting orders from Bush.At the time he mentioned it,I just took it in with a grain of salt but NOW after reading all of that,I have no doubt my friend knew what he was talking about and I am going to tell him that today that he was right about that.He also mentioned that Bush Sr is more than likely giving orders to Bush Jr while he is president and I think its safe to say thats a given.

if you want to learn more about how the Reagan/Bush white house set out to try and destroy Terry Reed and his family with Clinton trying to silence him as well,besides ordering that documnetary tape at that toll free number I listed and checking out that book at the library -COMPROMISED.Clinton,Bush and The CIA.How the presidency was co-opted by the CIA. you can also do a google search of this and find out plenty more by typing in-CLINTON,BUSH,THE CIA AND MENA ARKANSAS SCANDAL.theres all kinds of amazing stuff that will pop up about that.thanks again for that information,thats some amazing stuff.I will for sure get that book.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:21 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign."

Bill Clinton in 1974

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 10:24 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote