KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know as much about Bill Clinton's activities as much as Mr. Parker appears to know, but aside from selling our country out to China in ways that no president had before him, lying bold face to the American people and then trying to beg for our forgiveness after making that famous statement in 1974 where he himself said that if a President ever lies they should be tossed out, signing trade agreements with countries all over the World which have affected us even to this day, and just plain being Hillary Clinton's puppet on a string I can't say much more about the man than that.

What I can tell you is this. Hillary Clinton is who these people want to put into office next. Her bloodline is more important to the Illuminati than even Bill Clinton's is, and they are going to try and push her into office by using the first women president as the key.

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.c...illuminati1.htm

Thats a website on bloodlines and world politics. very interesting to say the least.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 10:35 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Aww you could have went with the whole first black president. But im willing to bet the Illuminati aint to keen on that idea. laughing

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:33 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah thats why there never will be one.Im all for a woman president but not Hillary.Like Winter said,Bill was just her puppet.That was why you saw so many bumper stickers back then that said-Impeach Clinton and her husbad to.LOL.please god not another Clinton in the white house.It'll probably happen though.The Illuminati seem to want the clintons and bush familys to rule the world.Bill and George are buddies of course so they'll get their wish Im sure.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 06:35 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

as I said over on winters thread,that was Clintons reward for being a team player for the CIA.Since helped his long time friend and pal George Bush funnel drugs into the Mena arkansas airport base while governor of arkansas and Bush was vice president,he got was promised to him.His reward.the white house.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:36 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign."

Bill Clinton in 1974
I don't think that quote was about sex.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 05:55 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign."

Bill Clinton in 1974

So, why is Bush president?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 04:53 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Cos Clinton's a stupid Democrat who doesn't know what he's saying.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 11:05 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu

Because the elite want it that way.They always fix and rig the elections to make sure that some evil man who they know they can control and be bought off such as Clinton or Bush gets elected.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 08:45 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Because the elite want it that way.They always fix and rig the elections to make sure that some evil man who they know they can control and be bought off such as Clinton or Bush gets elected.
Always? what about your hero Kennedy? What about Lincoln? Teddy Roosevelt? They were all rigged?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 10:08 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
Always? what about your hero Kennedy? What about Lincoln? Teddy Roosevelt? They were all rigged?

well since you made a reasonable point for a change I'll answer that for you.When I saw always,I mean now THESE days.It wasnt ALWAYS this way.It really only started around 1913-thats when the federal reserve act was passed that congress ignorantly passed without looking into it,which allowed the IRS to take control over money and the american people to pay taxes and where the banks started controlling the money instead of the people by taking us off the gold standard and putting us on federal reserve notes.paper money which the federal reserve owns.

that was one of the major reasons kennedy was killed was the bankers wanted him out of the way cause he was trying to get us back on the gold standard.as winter said,it would not be at all surprising if the elite fix it under the guise of a woman being the first president,to have Hillary become the next president so they could have a dynasty of Bushs and clintons.Hillary is even more evil than Bill is.

As winter said,Bill was just a puppet for hillary,she was the one really behind it all making the decisions.She would be even worse than Bill.People who served in the white house under the clintons,they say that with Bill,you could at least have a pleasant conversation with him, while everybody was really scared to ever talk to Hillary.They both by the way have long time ties to the communist party which is why Clinton had no qualms about selling america down the drain by handing over military secrets to the chinese.

oh btw,if you click on that link of winters above thathe provided,you will see where clinton has connections to the Rothschilds which are a major family along with the Rockefellers that control the world.He has very close bloodline ties to them.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 20th, 2007 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 02:59 PM
Mr Parker

and by the way,No Kennedy wasnt selected by the elite,he got in because the mafia-whom his dad, Joe Kennedy had deep ties to,Got him elected.They put him into power because they thought Kennedy would let the mob run free and do whatever the pleased since his dad was tied into the mafia.They never figured after them getting him elected,he would return the favor by going after and prosecuting the mob.they never dreamed that.They never figured that Kennedy was an apple that fell very far from the tree of his father.They never figured he would be nothing like his father was and go after them with full force after they got him elected.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 04:02 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Why would elections have to be rigged if the Electoral College selects the president anyway?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 04:17 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I just looked through a lot of information winter posted in that link there and wow there is a lot of great information in there.it ALSO talks about the connection of Bush and Clinton that I mentioned on the last page.but whats really great about it is it talks about other presidents as well.as I have said time and time again,the ONLY president since kennedy whoever wanted to do good things for the country when he first got into ofiice who WASNT an evil and corrupt man,is Jimmy Carter.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 05:34 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

as I have said time and time again,the ONLY president since kennedy whoever wanted to do good things for the country when he first got into ofiice who WASNT an evil and corrupt man,is Jimmy Carter.

Such inconsistancy reveals stupidity.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 11:01 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just looked through a lot of information winter posted in that link there and wow there is a lot of great information in there.it ALSO talks about the connection of Bush and Clinton that I mentioned on the last page.but whats really great about it is it talks about other presidents as well.as I have said time and time again,the ONLY president since kennedy whoever wanted to do good things for the country when he first got into ofiice who WASNT an evil and corrupt man,is Jimmy Carter.
First time I've heard you mention Carter. Not only that, but I've mentioned Carter in our debates as a good president, and, you never talked about that. Well, seeing as you've admitted to not listening to me (even during debates), it's pretty reasonable.

well since you made a reasonable point for a change I'll answer that for you.When I saw always,I mean now THESE days.It wasnt ALWAYS this way.It really only started around 1913-thats when the federal reserve act was passed that congress ignorantly passed without looking into it,which allowed the IRS to take control over money and the american people to pay taxes and where the banks started controlling the money instead of the people by taking us off the gold standard and putting us on federal reserve notes.paper money which the federal reserve owns.

that was one of the major reasons kennedy was killed was the bankers wanted him out of the way cause he was trying to get us back on the gold standard.as winter said,it would not be at all surprising if the elite fix it under the guise of a woman being the first president,to have Hillary become the next president so they could have a dynasty of Bushs and clintons.Hillary is even more evil than Bill is.

As winter said,Bill was just a puppet for hillary,she was the one really behind it all making the decisions.She would be even worse than Bill.People who served in the white house under the clintons,they say that with Bill,you could at least have a pleasant conversation with him, while everybody was really scared to ever talk to Hillary.They both by the way have long time ties to the communist party which is why Clinton had no qualms about selling america down the drain by handing over military secrets to the chinese.

oh btw,if you click on that link of winters above thathe provided,you will see where clinton has connections to the Rothschilds which are a major family along with the Rockefellers that control the world.He has very close bloodline ties to them.
Oh my god. That was a joke! laughing Reading comprehensions like this lowers credibility dramatically, but you will never know that.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 02:31 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
First time I've heard you mention Carter. Not only that, but I've mentioned Carter in our debates as a good president, and, you never talked about that. Well, seeing as you've admitted to not listening to me (even during debates), it's pretty reasonable.

Oh my god. That was a joke! laughing Reading comprehensions like this lowers credibility dramatically, but you will never know that.

First time you remember it because AGAIN your memory is autrocious.we talked about it quite a bit in some pm discussions a couple years ago when I was pointing out how evil clinton is to you back then.thanks again for showing why I seldom ever bother with you because of how autrocious your memory is and how every damn thing has to be repeated to you over and over again because of how incredibly horrible your memory is. laughing

I said that to you back then about him.Maybe I have never mentioned him to you because your already aware that he wasnt evil and corrupted like all the other presidents since kennedy have been.If you told me he was evil,well then I would ask you to refer me to books that prove it like i do with you on clinton which AGAIN you wont get off your lazy ass and go to the library and read them because your afraid of the truth about that.

I TRY not to waste my time with you since you never take me up on my challenges to read those books I refer you to that documents it all.you wont read those books I refer you to that document it all because you dont want to get out of yoru comfort zone you live in with this fairy tale that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.as I have told you time and time again,your as ignorant about the democrats as my aunt is about the republicans.Like you are about Bush with me,she is the same with clinton on me.

Because she is a die hard republican,she believes everything I tell her on how evil and corrupted clinton is,when it comes to Bush however,anybody who tries to tell her the same applies to him as well,it just goes through one ear and out the other with her the same way things do with YOU on clinton.

AGAIN its funny that at my workplace,I had some people that were arguing with me when i told them that clinton was evil because they were like you and always thought clinton was a good president,but after I loaned them some documentary tapes on him they changed their mind and NOW hate him.I already listed that 800 number on that previous page you can call to order the tape called THE MENA CONNECTION where it documents how Clinton and Bush have been long time buddies.you as we both know though, wont order that tape because you dont want to know the true about clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 02:57 PM
Mr Parker

Oh my god. That was a joke! laughing Reading comprehensions like this lowers credibility dramatically, but you will never know that. [/B][/QUOTE]

the only one here with reading comprehension problems is YOU and you know it.as I just proved to you,your memory skills are so autrocious things have to be repeated to you constantly because you can never remember them. roll eyes (sarcastic) You are easily by far the most illogical person on this forum I have ever encountered.the others here in this section are just afraid of the truth about conspiracys,you not only are that about clinton and some others as well,but the difference between them and you,is your reading comprehension and memory skills are so autrocious the same damn thing gots to be repeated to you over and over again because of that.its not my fault that I had pm discussion with you sometime back when i was telling you in that pm that the only president since kennedy who WASNT evil and corrupted was carter.thanks for proving how extremely horrible your memory skills REALLY are. laughing

I have TRIED to give you this advise before which is to take some memory class skills at some college somewhere because my grandma has better memory and reading comprehension skills than YOU do. laughing but like everything I have tried with you,trying to get you to read those clinton books I have referred you that you can check out at the library COUNTLESS numbers of times,trying to get you to order those clinton tapes through 1-800 numbers I provide you,you ignored me on THAT as well.just like THOSE times you ignored me on that advise as well.

so until you take some memory and reading skills at a college somewhere,I am no longer going to bother with you anymore so you constanly ignore EVEYTHING I say to you all the time since it goes against what you believe. roll eyes (sarcastic) until you get off your lazy ass and do these things I have mnetioned to you,like I have with your buddie kharma dog,I am going to KEEP YOU ON IGNORE PERMENETELY.I am sick and tired of wasting my time with a kid who ignores facts and wont check out the resources I provide you that proves what i am saying to you to be true because it goes against what you have always belived about democrats.I guarantee you THIS time I will KEEP you on ignore and like I have with your buddie kharma dog and fight the temptation to peak at your insame moronic posts down the road.so have fun talking to yourself in the future to me.I know you love doing that. laughing

oh by the way,in case your wondering WHY the elite put carter in office when they knew he wasnt an evil and corrupted man like clinton or Bush is was because america had just come off the watergate scandal and because of that bastard dick nixons involvement in it and lying to the people like he did telling them he wasnt a crook,the people had lost faith in their government and the the white house,especially since LBJ lost favor with the people by esculating the vietnam war instead of pulling out of it and DICK NIXON esculating it further as well.

Because of LBJ, Nxion, and Gerald Ford for pardoning Nixon,the people lost faith in the country and the people who run the white house so the power elite knew they had to do SOMETHING to restore the faith in the american people and give them hope for the future again so what did they do to restore it? they went out and got carter elected because Carter didnt have any dirt on him that people would find out about like Clinton and Bush did.

He was a good ole country boy,a sunday school teacher and baptist,a peanut farmer who served in the navy honorably.So they say to themselves-well we cant go wrong with Carter,he's a clean guy,he'll restore the faith in the american people again.So the power elite fixed the elections for him to win and upon election,carter did try and do some good things for the people which the elite did not like.His friend Pat Robertson wrote a book matter of fact on how carter after being elected,came out of a room crying in tears and when robertson asked him why he was crying,he told Roberton-They just told me who my own cabinet was going to be.i cant pick my own cabinet.He wanted to pick his own cabinet and put his own people on it such as Robertson and do good things for the country and the people but when he found out how the power elite control the country and not the president like its suppose to be,like it is stated in the constitution.

He never got to do the things he wanted to do as president.He found out that if he did not play ball with them,he would end up like kennedy.Matter of fact,Carter when he first became president,did some things that the top brass in the pentagon and military did not like.He fired some top brass in the CIA and pentagan and started to clean house within a year of becoming president. There is story out -and I will be the first to admit it that I dont know if its true or not,I just heard it somewhere,is that carter within that 1st year of being president,when he started doing things like that,the power elite made sure he did things their way because apparently when he was on vacation once at a retreat,someone fired a shot at his feet.They werent trying to kill him,it was just a warning shot given to him.

He later learned that warning shot was given to him because of how he was trying to do good things for the country and people.Whne they saw that,they fired that warning shot at him,at his feet to say to him-Hey you play ball with us,or the next shot wont miss.So Carter found out soon that if he did not do what the top brass in CIA and pentagan wanted,he would end up like kennedy so he was never able to do the good things for the country that he wanted to do for people.after what his friend Pat Robertson says in his book that carter told him after being elected,i have to tend to believe that story.Despite that though,even so,Carter towards the end of his presidency,he also like kennedy,tried to get rid of the CIA.The last year in his presidency,he apparently was trying to do some things to reform the CIA.But having served only one term in office,he never really had the time he wanted to be able to carry out those plans.Thats just another example of a good president who didnt get to serve in office very long and thats because the elite made sure he served no more than one term.Matter of fact,Carter in recent years has been coming out saying how corrupted the government is.He can do that now because he's not in office anymore.He has to be very careful in how much he says though.he cant say too much damaging stuff about them publicly cause he knows they can get to him if he does so.

All the other presidents there have been since kennedy,its really easy to do a google search and come up with something you can find about them that proves they are evil and corrupted or go to the library and find a book written by someone who served in that administration that has documented proof about it which is very easy to find on CLINTON by the way.I HAVE tried many times over the years to find dirt on carter that he was and evil man on the net AND at the library,well in all these years of research,I havent found anything yet thats reliable.Not the case at all with Clinton.

I know how horrible your reading comprehension and memory skills are so I am sure you probably didnt understand any of this or if you did,you will forget what I told you in 10 minutes or so just now. laughing either way,because your memory skills are so autrocious,dont expect me anymore to peak at your insane posts you post all the time like I have been lately.until the day you get some memory skills and start going to the library,im done with you,your a complete waste of my time.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 21st, 2007 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 04:13 PM
Mr Parker

Bill Clinton in 1974

yeah i have seen before where he said that back then when Nixon he and Hillary were trying to Impeach him,what a freaking damn hypocrite he is.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 04:37 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i have seen before where he said that back then when Nixon he and Hillary were trying to Impeach him,what a freaking damn hypocrite he is.
He was trying to impeach himself?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 06:14 PM
Mr Parker

just remember THIS time I AM serious,I have no intention of reading your moronic posts anymore in the future like i dont with dogs since you NEVER take me up on my challenges to read those books I refer you to that prove all this about clinton to be true or order those tapes that I have given you the 800 number to many times including like i did on this previous page which me and you both know you did not pick up the phone and order the tape from, and since you wont take my advise to take those memory classes I know they teach in colleges to improve your autrocious memory skills you possess.as I said,the others here are just afraid of the truth which is why they wont ever read those books either,but at least with THEM,their memory skills arent autrocious where every damn thing gots to be repeated to them constantly for having a short memory.you can post all you want to me now in the future ,but just like with your buddie kharma dog- who I started ignoring MANY months ago and have never read one of his posts since then,you'll just be talking to yourself for now on if you address me/something he does all the time still I have no doubt.I would put my life savings on that bet and be a millionaire from a bet like that I have no doubt. But I cant waste anymore time with someone who cant ever remember anything told to them and even after its repeated to them many times,never remembers it.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 21st, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 09:57 PM