KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Clinton is connected to 80 Murders cases.

that he is,that he is.but someone here lives in a fairy tale land that he's not cause the truth scares him he has been wrong about the democrats which is an uncomfortable feeling for him to admit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 12:29 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right. I'm done here, I could reply and debunk everything you said, but you won't read it, or atleast address it unless I made a slip up. You guys and your delusions...

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 03:53 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

It all makes sense now WHY Clinton,the most corrupted and evil president we ever had along with dick nixon,there ever was till Bush jr came along,WHY he fired every US attorney general in the nation soon after becoming president and dismissing FBI director william sessions when he did.BOTH unprecedented acts by an american president.Sense Clinton is linked to so many deaths-something the poster above me is afraid to admit is the truth and is in denial on,He was able to appoint his OWN people in those positions to get them to make all those scandals and criminal activities he was involved in go away having his own people in power.Its so obvious clinton had his goon squad kill off Vince Foster,the highest elected official to die in office since kennedy and have it ruled as a suicide.Just a little bit too coincidental that he called William Sessions the FBI director the very day BEFORE Foster was murdered,well it was ruled a suicide by the park police but so much evidence exists that it was actually a homicide thanks to the great INDEPENDENT work done by Christopher Ruddy.Independent researchers do the best work out there.With Sessions fired for no good reason at all by Clinton and told to get out of the office immediately,Clinton benefited big time from a through FBI investigation NOT being done in the case which instead was done by the non qualified marcy Park police who were not equipped to handle cases in this big of a magnitude.Makes perfect sense for Clinton to summarily dismiss and FBI director like that so sudden.

Plus in the train deaths of those two boys in arkansas,Famny Malick a clinton appointee who was the autopsy examiner who ruled their deaths was because they were smoking mariguna and laid down on the tracks,when the mothers of these two kids did not accept Malicks ruling because they knew better that their kids would ever do anything so irresponsible,they hired independent investigaters to llok into the case and they found out that the boys had actually been stabbed and one with his head crushed by the butt of a rifle.Linda Ives the mother of Kevin Ives who again was having an investigation dont into her son and her friends deaths,while Clinton was still governor of arkansas,after Clinton got elected president and was able to appoint his OWN men in postions as attorney generals across the united states-which again was an unprecedented act by a president,the investigations that were going on by arkansas police departments and washington police departments as well,all those investigations into all these deaths that Clinton is linked to and other scandals as well,were all SQUASHED thanks to him appointing his OWN people into power.of course the poster above mne is afraid to admit this this is the truth because it scares him.

Murder charges are pretty serious charges to accuse someone of.You better have the evidence to prove it or otherwise,YOU can be sued and put in jail yourself if its proven your just doing it for a story or because you hate someone as Clintons BIG MEDIA likes to spin the story for why he is accused of all these murders.These charges have come from some very credible sources.The last thing they are going to want to do is risk their lives and put thier lives in danger by accusing the president of the united states of murder if its just for a story.The thing is these murders and deaths that clinton is linked to are very real and documented.If this wasnt true,Clinton would prosecute these people because murder is a serious charge against someone.He wont though because he knows its true and knows the best thing to do is since he cant kill these people who are accusing him of murder charges,since that would just reinforce everything they are saying about him,the best thing for him to do is leave them alone and try and have his MAJOR MEDIA mouth pieces in the media try and discredit these people.Like i said earlier,when they cant kill you,they try and discredit you.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 18th, 2007 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 03:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
It all makes sense now WHY Clinton,the most corrupted and evil president we ever had along with dick nixon,there ever was till Bush jr came along,WHY he fired every US attorney general in the nation soon after becoming president and dismissing FBI director william sessions when he did.BOTH unprecedented acts by an american president.Sense Clinton is linked to so many deaths-something the poster above me is afraid to admit is the truth and is in denial on,He was able to appoint his OWN people in those positions to get them to make all those scandals and criminal activities he was involved in go away having his own people in power.Its so obvious clinton had his goon squad kill off Vince Foster,the highest elected official to die in office since kennedy and have it ruled as a suicide.Just a little bit too coincidental that he called William Sessions the FBI director the very day BEFORE Foster was murdered,well it was ruled a suicide by the park police but so much evidence exists that it was actually a homicide thanks to the great INDEPENDENT work done by Christopher Ruddy.Independent researchers do the best work out there.
Ah, here's two things. They weren't Independent, they were Republican, and you're giving them too much credit. Independent researchers can **** up too.

With Sessions fired for no good reason at all by Clinton and told to get out of the office immediately,Clinton benefited big time from a through FBI investigation NOT being done in the case which instead was done by the non qualified marcy Park police who were not equipped to handle cases in this big of a magnitude.Makes perfect sense for Clinton to summarily dismiss and FBI director like that so sudden.

Plus in the train deaths of those two boys in arkansas,Famny Malick a clinton appointee who was the autopsy examiner who ruled their deaths was because they were smoking mariguna and laid down on the tracks,when the mothers of these two kids did not accept Malicks ruling because they knew better that their kids would ever do anything so irresponsible,they hired independent investigaters to llok into the case and they found out that the boys had actually been stabbed and one with his head crushed by the butt of a rifle.Linda Ives the mother of Kevin Ives who again was having an investigation dont into her son and her friends deaths,while Clinton was still governor of arkansas,after Clinton got elected president and was able to appoint his OWN men in postions as attorney generals across the united states-which again was an unprecedented act by a president,the investigations that were going on by arkansas police departments and washington police departments as well,all those investigations into all these deaths that Clinton is linked to and other scandals as well,were all SQUASHED thanks to him appointing his OWN people into power.of course the poster above mne is afraid to admit this this is the truth because it scares him.

Murder charges are pretty serious charges to accuse someone of.You better have the evidence to prove it or otherwise,YOU can be sued and put in jail yourself if its proven your just doing it for a story or because you hate someone as Clintons BIG MEDIA likes to spin the story for why he is accused of all these murders.These charges have come from some very credible sources.The last thing they are going to want to do is risk their lives and put thier lives in danger by accusing the president of the united states of murder if its just for a story.The thing is these murders and deaths that clinton is linked to are very real and documented.If this wasnt true,Clinton would prosecute these people because murder is a serious charge against someone.He wont though because he knows its true and knows the best thing to do is since he cant kill these people who are accusing him of murder charges,since that would just reinforce everything they are saying about him,the best thing for him to do is leave them alone and try and have his MAJOR MEDIA mouth pieces in the media try and discredit these people.Like i said earlier,when they cant kill you,they try and discredit you.
What about Monica Lewinsky? He couldn't get his way out of that?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 10:10 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yep thats why the evil clinton did an unpredented act of firing EVERY US attorney general in the country so he could have his OWN people that he appointed so that the murders he is behind would be kept quiet and no major investigations by government agencys would take place into his deaths and all his other scandals for the most evil corrupted president off all time at that time.someone here is in denial on this though and afraid of the truth.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 11:00 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lord xyz
Ah, here's two things. They weren't Independent, they were Republican, and you're giving them too much credit. Independent researchers can **** up too.

What about Monica Lewinsky? He couldn't get his way out of that?
Oh, and they found no evidence.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:56 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
And he also made America look weak as hell to the rest of the world. Multiple terrorist attacks on U.S. vessels and personnel, and he sat on his ass and did nothing.

Terrorism is tough as hell... you're basically damned if you sit by and watch it happen, and damned if you retaliate, since there's no principle target.

you see there lord even Beowulf -who as you know,I dont care for as a poster because like you,is afraid of the truth and ignores facts,even HE who you DO listen to, knows this to be true about clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) stop making yourself look like a fool and for once in your life admit your wrong, and that you dont know what the hell you are talking about on clinton.I know your too pigheaded to admit it when you have been proven wrong like you have multiple times on this thread but you have and you know it.stop living in this fantasy world that makes you uncomfortable to admit that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats when its obvious that clinton was as horrible a president as bush and nixon was. oh and I know j beowulf later says he doesnt think clinton was evil,but thats because I guarantee you,he isnt aware of all these deaths that he is linked to and the majority of his other evil doings either that I have posted which I know he hasnt read. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like J said,there were terrorist attacks that went on during his administration that BOTH J and ashtar are aware of,and like J said,Clinton sat on his ass and did NOTHING.stop living in denial and being afraid of the truth about this kid. stick out tongue

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 25th, 2007 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:47 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
August 7th, 1998 - U.S. Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania are attacked by terrorists killing over 200 people between the two attacks.

February 26th, 1993 - A truck containing TNT is driven into the underground parking lot of the Twin Towers and detonated.

October 12, 2000 - Aden, Yemen: The USS Cole, an Arleigh-Burke class destroyer of the United States navy is bombed by a small boat which pulled alongside her and detonated, killing 17 sailors and severely damaging the ship.

Al Qaeda took responsibility for all of these attacks. Sudan, in fact, allegedly attempted to extradite Bin Laden to the United States while Clinton was in office, but that is controversial and not 100% certain.

So here we've got three terrorist attacks on U.S. assets, citizens, and the country itself. Clinton ordered a single cruise missile strike against nonessential targets, and did almost nothing else. Security was not heightened at all after the attacks, which I believe were fairly obvious precursors that terrorism was going to be a problem... but to be fair, hindsight is a beautiful thing.

George W. Bush came into office after Clinton had basically allowed these attacks to go on unopposed. I assure you the 9/11 attacks took a while to plan, and that means that they were probably in the works while Clinton was in office.

Clinton did nothing in his eight years in office to combat terrorism, and what was it that happened on September 11th? I'm sure you remember.

you see xyz,thats what an incompetent fool of a president clinton was.all those things DID go on during his presidency and he did nothing about it,he left those messes for Bush who has made a BIGGER mess of the situation,its all part of their new world order plan that clinton and bush are involved in and the one thing that J made a mistake about is that it HAS been verified 100% certain that Sudan DID in fact attempt to extradite Bin Laden to the united states under Clintons watch but like i said many times,Clinton was making speechs publicly saying he was going to go after Bin Laden and get him, but was proven to be all talk when it was all over the news back then of military people coming forward saying Clinton told them to lay off Bin Laden and not go after him.it was braodcast all over the news back then ONCE.thats how its a known fact because it was broadcast nationwide once one day by the military.something else J didnt metion either is other terrorist attacks that went on during clintons presidency was oklahoma city.The FBI was involved in that and clinton know that one would happen as well and allowed it to.he is evil and corrupted.He makes Nixon almost look like a nice man.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 25th, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:08 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kinneary
I'm curious as what Parker has to say about this.

I didnt realise at the time that you werent siding with XYZ.That you were just watching both sides of the debate and only posted that for curiousity of what I had to say about it since you knew I dont read xyz's moronic posts.Since I now know you werent siding with him and agreeing with him,and just wanted to see what I had to say about it,my apologies to you on the misunderstanding.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:11 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign."

Bill Clinton in 1974

again that quote of what clinton said back then in 74 just shows what a hypocrite he is.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:17 PM
Mr Parker

Okay I talked about Terry Reed's tape about how where he documented how clinton used arkansas's airbase as a means for transportation for drugs being smuggled into arkansas by the CIA in exchange for weapons being sent to the nicarauguas during the reagan/bush administration that Bush was mostly behind.that was all exposed during the IRAN CONTRA scandal.what they didnt talk about though as i mentioned before,was the connection between clinton and bush how clinton allowed the CIA to use Mena arkasas as a smuggling base for operations of drugs into the country.I talked about how Terry Reed Put clinton and bush together and how they had a connection with each other as deano already did as well.Now I am going to talk about another documentary tape on the clintons that shows how evil and corrupted clinton is.
Its called BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER.and there are a couple pople who come on the tape that served under his administration who talked about how they resigned in disgust over how corrupted clinton was.they had the documentation to prove it all as well and they wrote a book of it called THE YEAR OF THE RAT.obviously about clinton the rat.LOL.

on the back cover of this documentary about clinton it says -Bill clinton became the first president in the nations history to fire every U.S. attorney in the country.He was also the first president to summarily dismiss an FBI director.

What could the reasons be for these unprecedented actions by a new president? president clinton himself may have given us a clue to the answer when he stated-I believe the measure of a persons values can best be measured by examining the life the person lives.This documentary examines the unseen life of Bill Clinton from his college days to the present...revealing new findings that have never been told.

well i answered that earlier WHY clinton fired every us attorney general in the country and willaim sessions the FBI director the day before vince foster was murdered,obviously clinton benifitted immensley from FBI director sessions firing since he and the FBI could not probe the vince foster cover up murder. Because he was able to appoint and put in his OWN people to control all these scandals and investigations and deaths that he was linked to and make them go away.

the tape then goes on to say-from Bill clintons days at oxford to his tenure as governor of arkansas.
from drug running near Mena Arkansas..to the China connection.

From the deaths of two teenage boys in a small town in arkansas... to the deaths of some of the highest officials in washington such as vince foster and ron brown.

and dozens of other mysterious casualties of those having knowledge or involvement in one or more of the clinton scandals.now if your interested in the truth on how over 100 people have either taken the fifth amendment or fled the country because they have knowledge of these autorcitys that clinton has committed and are afraid of him and his power,here is where you can order the tape for just $25.00.you can call and order it by credit card,check or money order at 1-800-828-2290 or this book store in the city I am at which sells stuff like this to people on presidents corruptens they committed in office at 1-816-836-7474

I plan to post much more stuff thats on the tape later on,I just wanted to list those numbers as resources for people to call to watch thiose tapes who are NOT afraid of the truth about clinton to order.if your not afraid of the truth about clinton,the prove it and order the tape.you spend $25.00 on much less important stuff all the time.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:55 PM
Mr Parker

EDIT OUT.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 26th, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:32 AM
Mr Parker

the evidence that bill clinton is one of the most corrupted presidents ever is so overwhelming its unreal.I try time and time again to try and find something about jimmy carter being corrupted and I have never found anything in the library that has any evidence on that or in any google search when I do something like- jimmy carters corrupted white house.nothing pops up on him.you do one on clinton-also a democrat,all kinds of documented evidence pops up that he is indeed corrupt.as I have said,the evidence is overwhelming because not since the nixon administration,has so may people resigned from office in disgust because they saw how evil and corrupted that president was.the similarities between the evil and corrupted nixon and the evil and corrupted clinton,are mind boggling.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 01:10 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

OMG...

Never knew all this stuff...

How sad is it that I had once called Clinton a good president...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 01:50 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

You shouldn't beleive every thing you read on the internet, especialy if its written by these freaks.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:22 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bat Dude
OMG...

Never knew all this stuff...

How sad is it that I had once called Clinton a good president...

yeah in the beginning I thought he was going to be a good choice for president as well.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:22 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Magee
You shouldn't beleive every thing you read on the internet, especialy if its written by these freaks.

you mean freaks who are afraid of the truth like you and Lord xyz?LOL.. uhh if you had even bothered to read through my posts like he did,you would see where unlike xyz,the sources "I" use are reliable and proven sources.XYZ uses links to bogus unproven internet sites to desperately " to know avail" disprove my points.MY sources I use are from people who served under his administration who had access to all the documentation to prove to the american people that until bush jr came along,clinton was the most evil and corrupted president there ever was right up there with nixon. roll eyes (sarcastic) its NOT a theory that dozens of people that served in the clinton administration resigned in disgust because they were disgusted with clinton and saw how much of a corrupted president he was.THOSE ARE FACTS!!! just because your afraid of these facts doesnt make it not true.

these people DID resign because of how corrupt they saw clinton as because its been proven by people that served in his white house. it wasnt just some made up tale that people resigned from the clinton white house because they saw how corrupted he was,its known facts.These people to this day that resigned STILL to this day talk about corrupted he was.

Matter of fact there is a book out that documents all these people that served in his white house who resigned because of how they hated how corrupt clinton was thats appropriately called NO ONE LEFT TO LIE TO. because hardly anybody who started out serving clinton stayed on to stay till the end because of how corrupt they saw him as.Not since Nixon,have so many people who served under a president resigned from an administration because of how corrupted they saw him in his daily life and decisions at the white house regarding the country.If you got off your lazy butt and actually did some research for once in your life instead of being a jerk calling people that dont accept the offical fairy tales given by the government freaks and crap like that and STOP listening to clueless cowards like lord xyz,you would know this to be true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 26th, 2007 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:39 PM
Mr Parker

Here is some of the notes that I have taken that is from the documentary tape-Bill Clintons Rise To Power.Dan Lasatar was an arkansas bond dealer.He was a close friend and campaine contributer to Bill Clintons presidency.This close friend of clintons was also arrested and did time for cocaine trafficking.He had a DEA arkansas police investigative file in 1983 that told of him having ties to organized crime and a federal grand jury indicted Lasatar in 83 for conspiring to distribute cocaine.after serving time for a year and a half in a halfway house,Lasatar was paroled and pardoned By Bill Clinton.-this folks was all over the arkansas newpapers front page story back then so its been documented and proven to be true that Clinton did indeed pardon this criminal.He was a friend of clintons so natually Clinton pardoned him.

In the video,you see an interview being done by a lady named Sharlene Wilson in an arkansas state prison where she was sentenced to prison by Clintons lawyer at that time Dan Harmon after she approached harmon telling him she had information that Clinton did cocaine in the presence of her and Lasatar as well.That she had met with Bill clinton and Lasatar several times and did cocaine with them as a 16 year old prostitute to entertain them.That she did sexual favors for Lasatar who was 40."pretty sick if you ask me."

as i mentioned earlier,on july 19th 1993 Clinton called William sessions the FBI director at that time and in typical Bill clinton style-in a cold manner fashion,summarily dismissed the FBI director with no reason given whatsoever.It was the first time in the nations history that a president had fired an FBI director.Later on that day according to Sessions,clinton called him a second time and seemed to be in some kind of irrational hurry for him to get out and told Sessions to leave the J Edgar hoover building IMMEDIATELY.The next day,Vince Foster the highest elected official to die in office under very mysterious circumstances,was found dead in macy park.Had Sessions not been dismissed so quickly by Clinton like he was,the FBI would have had juresdiction in the case and NOT the park police who was not equipped to handle an investigation of this big a magnitude as i mentioned earlier before.But the FBI was in turmoil with the firing of Sessions at the time so they could not conduct the investigation.

as i have said,there are many strange occurances in the foster investigation that independent investigaters found out did not fit the facts of the case that I will get into later on here.Bill Clinton benefitted from fosters death big time obviously since had the FBI done the investigation,they would not have been controlled by Clinton like the park police were and would have given the correct ruling that foster was murdered and NOT a suicide.

The biggest contributer to the Clinton/Gore ticket in 92 was Indonisian businessman James Riady who gave 450 million dollars to elect Bill clinton-Riadys executives gave Clinton 650 million dollars to the DNC party as well.

In 1977 James father,Motar Riady became partners in americas largest investment banks in Little Rock arkansas.Son James Riady interned there and soon had a friendship with attorney general Bill Clinton at that time.the friendship lasted for 20 years from then on.The Riadys had a history of finiancial corruption and since they financed Clintons campaine,in return for their generosity,the Riadys were given unparraled access to the clinton white house.

On april 19th 1993 when the waco tragedy was going on,Clinton was giving the Riadys a tour of the white house and in phots taken that day,they show clinton and the Riadys standing away from the television screen laughing and yanking it up having a jolly old good time as our government was murdering women and children.what a great role model we once had for a president isnt it?Yep that same horrible day,The Riadys John Wang and other chinese officials visited clinton in the white house and got a tour of it and captured in the pictures taken in Clinton with these chinese officials standing next to a tv in the corner which at the time according to white house aides there,showed CNN with the burning compound of the waco complex.and here is clinton laughing his ass off as the waco compound is burning that day.as I mentioned before,the documentary also goes on to document how over 100 witnesses have either fled the country or taken the 5th amendment when asked to give tesitmony about bill clintons criminal activites because they are afraid of the power clinton has and can use agains them if they testify.they know they will end up as a mysterious dead body when clinton sends his goon squad after them.these are all FACTS!!! that over 100 people have fled the country or taken the 5th amendment to avoid tesitfying aginst clinton because they are afraid of him and his power he possess.

Clinton left oxford in his college days even though he was described by all his peers as being poor-beard in all,for a 40 day trip to scandanavia and chekolsolvakia and stayed at one of moscows most exclusive hotels-the national.He roomed with a roomate there whose parents were leaders of the communist party.after he returned to america,two of his friends died.one falling from a building with circumstances unclear.another close friend of clintons was an oxford friend and fellow draft dodger named frank allard.when he returned to spokane washington in sept 1971,was found shot to death and the death was ruled a suicide.so it seems that even before clinton became attorney general of arkansas,he had connections to a group that could kill off friends of his who knew too much about him that he thought might spill the beans.who these people were? more than likely the CIA.there is evidence that Clinton was recruited out of oxford by the CIA back in college that I will go into detail more later on.it seems so obvious that it was the CIA that had him going across the country as an operative.How else could such a poor college student as he was reported to be,be able to finiancially support himself so easily traveling around the world like that so easily with no problems and be able to easily check in and stay at the most expensive resort hotels around the world when again he was a poor college student? yeah right,its so obvious he was connected to the CIA.which clinton HAS been linked to that I will go into deatil later as well.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 10:36 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

you see xyz,thats what an incompetent fool of a president clinton was.all those things DID go on during his presidency and he did nothing about it,he left those messes for Bush who has made a BIGGER mess of the situation,its all part of their new world order plan that clinton and bush are involved in and the one thing that J made a mistake about is that it HAS been verified 100% certain that Sudan DID in fact attempt to extradite Bin Laden to the united states under Clintons watch but like i said many times,Clinton was making speechs publicly saying he was going to go after Bin Laden and get him, but was proven to be all talk when it was all over the news back then of military people coming forward saying Clinton told them to lay off Bin Laden and not go after him.it was braodcast all over the news back then ONCE.thats how its a known fact because it was broadcast nationwide once one day by the military.something else J didnt metion either is other terrorist attacks that went on during clintons presidency was oklahoma city.The FBI was involved in that and clinton know that one would happen as well and allowed it to.he is evil and corrupted.He makes Nixon almost look like a nice man.
You claim Bin Laden wasn't behind 9/11. So, how is Clinton not taking care of him, evidence that Clinton let it happen? Either Clinton let Bin Laden do 9/11, which is outrageous seeing as he did it under REPUBLICAN orders, OR Bin Laden has nothing to do with 9/11. Pick one.

I didnt realise at the time that you werent siding with XYZ.That you were just watching both sides of the debate and only posted that for curiousity of what I had to say about it since you knew I dont read xyz's moronic posts.Since I now know you werent siding with him and agreeing with him,and just wanted to see what I had to say about it,my apologies to you on the misunderstanding.
So what do you have to say about it?

again that quote of what clinton said back then in 74 just shows what a hypocrite he is.
Quote taken out of context. I am certain Bill never said "should", more to do that the best thing for Nixon to do is have some pride and resign.

Oh, and if you want me to respect you, try a different approach.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 12:02 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Won't see THIS in the text books...

Shame, that would make history SO much more interesting...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 12:29 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote