KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well it better be definite.....plus i have an idea for ur story...smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 09:34 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

cool, lets hear it then...maybe just maybe i might use it, but thats only a maybe though.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:37 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i sent u a PM it was in there but u had 2 catch the hint ...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:43 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

what kill me!?! you couldn't possibly do that! could you? dont look at me like that and stop raising your eyebrows, kill me off! i don't know how you'd sleep at night if such a crime was performed.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 02:08 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol tht may b it......but wait tht wasnt in the PM.....u suck....psot now...plz

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 03:43 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

which pm????????? and i dont suck...u do

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 03:50 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

no u do?
omg....how many pms have i sent u

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:05 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

lots and lots and lots and correction on your part, you suck and no suck backs.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 06:32 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter 34

Desperate measures

Slowly the sleeping couple woke up and got up the next day, together they made there way downstairs where they could hear Tonks and Remus talking, stopping at the bottom of the steps Ginny hugged him tightly and Harry kissed her on the forehead and smiled, together they stepped into the kitchen.
"Good Morning Ginn-"Tonks said brightly, her eyes bloodshot and her face tear-stained, she then noticed Harry standing next to her, she blinked once then looked at him again before fainting.
Remus's mouth was wide open and his eyes clearing expressing his shock, he quickly closed his mouth and whispered Harry's name.
"yes it's me, i died and came back" Harry said before Remus could ask.
The werewolf visibly gulped and got up shaking mad, he crossed the room and hugged harry tightly his eyes releasing tears again. He could not contain how he felt and began rambling, Harry just patted his back and comforted him.
Once Remus was done Harry walked over to Tonks and sprayed water out of his wand onto her face, tonks instantly was startled and began coughing.
"hey tonks, noit crying over me were you?" Harry asked beaming.
"Harry!" she cried jumping up and wrapping her arms around him and crying hystrerically. "i thought you were dead"
"me die? and leave you to put up with Mooney on your own, i couldn't do that!" he said pretending to be shocked, tonks chuckled and sobbed again.
"come tonks it's okay, Harry promises not to leave you ever again" he said smiling.
"good, your like the little brother i always wanted and i can't lose you" she cried hugging him tightly again.
"come on tonks i better get back to mara and molly" Harry said, slowly Tonks let him go and Ginny replaced her, Remus was smiling again and the four of them made there way to the fireplace, they called out Minervas office and instantly they were wisked away by floo, seconds later they arrived in McGonagall's office.
"Ha-Harr-Harry...i thought, i thought you were, you know" she whispered.
"not today Minerva" he said strongly, Minerva smiled widely and was about to tell them where their daughter was.
"ah Harry! i see you have made it back safely i shall inform your parents" Dumbledore said his eyes twinkling vibrantly.
"thankyou Albus, i would be most assured to know they know i got back fine." Harry said smiling.
"you saw Lilly and James?" Remus stuttered out.
"yes" Harry replied smiling.
"where is Mara and Molly?" Harry asked, ignoring the other's stares.
"in dorm you have again, Harry...they are under the impression you are dead" Minerva said, Ginny winced, this wasn't going to be pretty.
"thankyou Minerva, we will be seeing you now, goodday proffesor." he said before he and Ginny linked hands and went on there way, climbing down the steps and setting off in the direction of there dorm.
Eventually they reached the portrait of the three drunken nights, they did not know the password but Harry demanded entrance and the knights stood to attention and the portrait swung open. Together they stepped in and everything went silent for a couple of seconds, then there was screaming from Mara, Molly and Hermione burst out crying. Emma stood there shaking looking at him with fear that he would vanish.
Ron however stood there wide eyed his eyes bristling with unshed tears, slowly he stood up his whole body shaking, Ginny smiled at her older brother who took a step forward and then strided to Harry seizing him in a tight hug, Ron broke down crying into Harrys shoulder.
"i thought i'd lost you mate, i thought you'd left us, dont, you cant, you have no right to leave us, we all do, nobody more than i do, i thought i'd lost another brother." he said sobbing, Harry patted his back and led him over too Hermione who also hugged him, he patted her shoulder and then she went back to Ron.
Next Molly seized him and captured him with her trade mark bear hug, nearly squeeing all the life force out of him, she lt go and looked at him, we know what happened, i'm so proud of you, even Bill says he can't believe you had meant what you had said at the Burrow" Molly said shaking.
"i did Molly, and i'd do it again, for any of you" he said smiling, she sobbed into his shoulder and he rubbed her back before she was interuppted by Mara tugging her robe.
"Daddy" she said, Molly chuckled and let go, Harry instantly lifted her up and when she was level with him she did something nobody was expecting, she slapped him hard around the face, even thought she wa only four she packed a mean slap, and ended leaving a mark, Harry chuckled.
"Just like mommy" he said laughing looking at Ginny who blushed when he recalled the horse incident.
"Harry" somebody whispered behind him, Harry turned slowly around to see emma shaking badly, Harry passed mara to Ginny and Harry crossed to emma stopping and standing before her, she instantly flung herself at him and cried loudly into him.
"it's okay sis, really it is...mom and dad say hello, and mom threatened me to make sure i look after you, which i have been doing, very well if you ask me" he said smiling, she chuckled.
"you saw them?" she whispered. "you did die?"
"yes, i was sent back to kill Voldermort, they are proud of you, but they are rather curious about those funny glances you kept giving Malfoy on the train." he said looking at her, remebering there tradeing of looks.
"you mean you want to know!" she said jabbing him inside.
"haha, caught, well okay maybe me then" he said smiling.
Eventually after a long reunion Harry decided he needed some peace and quiet he strolled down to the lake to go for a swim, he changed into his swimming shorts and pushed out, fully aware that underneath him was a horcrux somewhere, he really needed to get a move on, soon in the next week he would have to have a crack at it.
Harry swam around the lake for a hour and a half, then he began to make his way back, he climbed onto the bank and cast a drying charm on him, he then he began to put his clothes on but he was interupted.
"hey Harry" somebody called from behind, he looked around and noticed who it was.
"oh, hi lavender" he replied in monotone, she wasn't put off by this, infact she was more determined to speak to him.
"so...did you have a good holiday?" she said standing next to him.
"oh, yeh, you could say that" he said smiling.
"thats good...so what did you d?" she said, her eyes twinkling.
"went to my manor, engaged to my fiancee, she said yes, then she gave me some news, and i was totally shocked yet happy, then i died and met my oarents, but then i came back...so yeh, it was a good holiday" he said thinking back. He did not notice Lavenders eyes narrow at the mention of Ginny.
"so your engaged now?" she asked sweetly.
"yes" Harry said grinning stupidly, Lavender finally snapped.
"you could do so much better than her, someone who will give you what you want." she said dangerously.
"oh and that would be you?" Harry asked becoming angry.
"yes!" she said excitedly thinking he had finally come round. But then he burst out laughing.
"you think i'd leave Ginny, the love of my life, for a pieve of worthless trash like you, someone who only fancies me for my money and fame, well its true isn't it?" he said angrilly.
"love of your life!" she scoffed. "That little slu-" she began but was cut off by Harry who had his wand out before she had began the first letter.
"never insult Ginny infront of me, it may be the last thing you do" he said low and menacingly, thinking which dark curse was best to use.
"what afraid of the truth potter, afraid to know what Ginny is really like" lavender said lying, resorting to desperate measures.
Unable to think of a decent curse that would cause her a lot of pain, he hoisted her up by her ankle and casted her into the lake which happened to be freezing cold.
"that ought to wake her up" Harry said to himself before he glared at her one last time before jogging back to his room.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:27 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wow.......amazing.....absolutely fabulous.....i love it!!....need more

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:58 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

more more more more it is so good

ps have you read my story

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:47 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

no, where is it and what is it called, caus ei can't see it in the forum

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:01 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

its in the other harry potter forum, gh hr for eva posted in the harry potter discussion forum

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:46 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

srr i dint no the diff but now i do and srry for not comming on but ive been in a america on a school tour and we only just got back to australia

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 03:32 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saidada

please post another part. I love this story

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:52 AM
saidada is currently offline Click here to Send saidada a Private Message Find more posts by saidada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

is it possibly if could please post more this is such a good story and i want to read more

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:21 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

come on its been 15 days already we cant wait

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 03:30 AM
saidada

Ya I really like the emma twist you added to it. (you better not kill her off) :-)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 03:38 AM
saidada is currently offline Click here to Send saidada a Private Message Find more posts by saidada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ya'll stop bugging him, he doesnt get on everyday like ya'll so when u see his name on his story he might have posted, gosh....go bother someone else (hahahahaha......bother)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:55 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

very sorryabout the wait, bee soooo busy but i am posting today in a couple of hours hopefully, if i dont then...i'm dead.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:57 AM