KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

yah you made my day

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:00 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter 35

The Apprentice and the minister.

Harry quickly arrived back at his dorm where all of the gang were gathered those including Neville and Luna, once there he was pulled aside by Ginny who sensed that something had happened when he walked in, Harry was stil angry and his mood showed.
"what happened" she whispered, once the bedroom door was closed.
"nothing darling, just an over excited fan" he said wavering it away.
"who?"she whispered with an air of deadliness.
"no one dear, dont worry about it, all sorted out."
"listen up potter! you have three seconds to tell me before you regret it. 3...2...1-" she said counting down.
"okay! okay! it was lavender, but i've delt with it" he said, Ginny was steaming and was shaking, she pulled out her wand and turned on her heel, muttering words as she went.
"honey! i've delt with it!" Harry said pulling her back.
"what did you do?" she said through a clenched jaw.
"i casted her into the middle of the lake, which is freezing cold" he said smiling.
Slowly Ginnys angry face dissolved and she burst out laughing, Harry pulled her into him and she looked up to him.
"i told you i'd delt with it" he said leaning his head against hers."dont you trust me" he whispered.
"of course, but taking out the annoying fans is my job, especially little sluts like her" she said with venom. "cant i do it anyway" she pleaded.
"what and make me miss out on all the fun...plus i thought now that we have the house- i mean the room to ourselves me could erm...relax" he said smiling.
"you did you Mr Potter" Ginny said putting her arms around his neck. "and what if i dont want to" she said smiling.
"then...i will go and find lavender after all she can give me what i really want" he said imitaing her voice, Ginny laughed.
"and cant i?" she whispered.
"we will have to see...wont we" he lowered don to kiss her, then they were interupted by a loud banging on the door.
"Potter! what are you doing with our sister in there!" somebody shouted.
"thats Bill!" Ginny said excitedly, she pushed Harry away and opened the door and jumped into Bills arms.
"Bill!" she shouted to her favourite brother.
Harry stood in the doorway and watched the weasley family reunion in his living room, he watched them thinking on all he had missed out on, he was distracted by a small hand on his shoulder.
"you have me know Harry" emma whispered, Harry smiled and pulled her into him and she wrapped her arms around him as she snuggled into him.
"i know sis, we have each other, till the end" he whispered, she nodded her head against his chest.
"Harry?" a voice said next to him, Harry instantly recognised the voice, it was neville, luna was next to him.
"can we talk in private?" he asked looking very weird.
"of course neville" Harry said, emma let go and went to find mara and neville followed with luna next to him. She greeted Harry warmly.
Nevilled sat Harry down and luna lent against the wall downstairs in harrys training arena.
"Harry...your the best of everything- no you are" he said waving away harrys protests.
"we all saw pictures of you fighting at the ministry, nobody else can fight like you, there were pictures than ran like a movie of the whole battle, your strong, quick, powerful and a good leader" Neville said stumbling.
"Neville what is it?"
"LeStrange, she survived again didnt she?" he asked, looking up at Harry with watery eyes.
"yes i'm sorry, i thought she was dead"
"no! dont be sorry, i want her, i want to make her pay, to my parents, it has to be me!" he said boldly.
"what do you want of me Neville?"
"train me, teach me, let me be as good as you, let me have the honour of avenging my parents death, let me be your apprentice" Neville said kneeling infront of Harry.
"Neville you do not bow to me!" Harry said standing up angrilly, Neville looked up his eyes pleading and relesing his tears.
Harry sighed and slumped down in his chair.
"Neville stand up" he whispered. "you dont undersand, all of this power it is too much, it is wearing me away, slowly, i couldn't put that to you, i know enough information to fill ten of the strongest wizards ever, if i taught you all of that you head would blow up" Harry said solemly.
"then just teach me how to fight, teach me to block my mind, and teach me how to become an animagus." he said to him, luna was in the corner still looking at her nails.
"Neville, it is a big thing to undertake, you know obviously know the rules of an apprentice" Harry whispered.
"yes, to follow the masters command, to fight beside him at all times, to honour him above all others and to do all he wishes. i can do it Harry, just teach me how to fight" he said strongly.
"i am neither happy about this or looking forward to this, but i know of your desparation, i constent to be your master in training...dont let me down" they held their hands together and Harry whispered the ancient curse.
"the spell will be released once i command it to or you kill LeStrange" Harry told him.
"i wont let you down, together we will make our parents proud...what would you have me do master" neville said.
Harry looked acorss at Luna.
"times are growing darker, a black sky lingers around Hogwarts, once it is covered Voldermort will start his war, we do not have long a couple of monrths at the least, you will train hard, but for now i give you permission to take luna to Hogsmeade tomorrow" Harry said handing him a pass.
"thankyou master, until we meet again" he said bowing and he left the room with luna who waved before she left, the two of them left Harrys dorm and Harry entered into the common room where the others were, all the Weasleys were, as sson as he entered the stopped talking and all looked at him, he was frowning and deep in thought. He looked up at them and smiled.
"excuse me for a while there is something i must do" he told them.
"where are you going Harry?" Ron asked.
"just to think, i'll be in my room if its an emergency" he said before leaving and enterung his room, he crossed to his desk and sat down placing his hands against his head, he entered his mind and began thinking.
"was it a good thing to take an apprentice, normally in History the apprentices were killed off quickly, they were feared to be the next dark wizard, having to much power corrupted them" he thought to himself.
He lifted his hands and several items began to zoom around him in circles as he searched his mind, just like dumbledoe he was searching and searching for something, but everytime he got close it slipped away.
Still after several hours he could not find a reak reason for Nevilles desire to become and apprentice, after all Harry had taught himself, why couldnt neville.
It was growing dark when Harry pulled out of his mind, he had been searching for about five hours, this was the longest time he had done so, he entered the common room and then dropped to his knees as a massive pain ripped through his scar and he passed out, uckily all the wealeys were present and they were quick to get him to the infirmary.
They were all there whenhe woke up around an hour later, he slowly opened his eyes and then he realized someting had happened he instantly jumped out of bed much to the dismay to Madam Pomfrey and the weasleys.
"Mr Potter get into bed now, you've suffered an attcak!" she screeched.
"i'm afraid i cant poppy, something has happened at the Ministry, i have to get there as soon as possible" Harry said, he clicked his fingers and he changed into his order robes.
"what is it Harry?" McGonagall said as she entered.
"i fear for Scrimageours life, if not then he maybe dead, i must take care of this" Harry said as he conjured his sword and sheathed.
"as much as you act like him Harry, you are not Albus, you cant do everything" Minerva said angrilly.
"well somebody has to, and it has to be, i will return with eith Rufus dead or alive sey up a bed, i believe the ministry may have collapsed, i will attempt to pull it back" he said, he kissed Ginny and told her not to worry.
"i shall be back soon, i shall add additional wards now" Harry said, the castle rumbled and glowed before Harry dissapeared.
McGonagall shook her head and then realized.
"does anybody feel a bit safer, much more secure here" she said.
"a bit! i feel totally protected" Fred said, the othes nodded on amazed.
"i believe Mr Potter is right, he will lead an interesting life, i suspect ten years of quidditch, several years as an auro when his children have grown up" she said looking at Ginny who blushed. "then i believe just like Dumbledore he will master this school for many years possibly a hundred, he will avoid Politics like Albus however much he is needed" she said sitting down in slience, the others nodded and not a word was passed.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:05 AM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

there you go, thats enough for now, might post on sunday, thanks for all those who have had patience and stook with the story.

Cheers!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:06 AM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

thank you it was worth the wait

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:19 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

i hope so, i made the chapter up off the top of my head in the time i sent the post saying i was going to post soon, so i was pretty quick, dont you think.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:25 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

wow again i caint wait till sunday

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:26 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

well your going to have, i dont have the energy to make another cahpter up today and i have to go out soon

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:28 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

kool ps my story is called
ginny for harry
but aparently emo said i should rewrite it with punctuation and thhat so now its called
ginny for harry redo
but the other one is still running and has more of the storry

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:32 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

ps it is hp fiction now

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:35 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

using the punctuation ,akes it easier to read and you dont have to keep going back to read what it says, othe rthan that its a good story, could do with a bit more in the chapters though.

i only post when i have a completed chapter, it keeps it all together then and makes it easier to understand instead of having ten posts to one chapter.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:35 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

tahnks for the advice ill try that with the next bit

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:37 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

also use speech marks and separate the letters from the main text in the first chapter i didn't realise it was a letter until i re read it a couple of times.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:45 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

ok so ill re write the first chap

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:03 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

cool, sorry it took so long to send back, computer froze, then crashed and i had to wait for it too unfreeze before i could close the not responding programs before it crashed.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:37 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

very excellent post, and gh hr for eva, u really shouldnt't continue your other story honest truth.....GO MATTYENVANS!!!!.....wootwoot

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:07 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

thankyou for the 'GO MATTYENVANS!!!!.....wootwoot' it is most inspiring to know my fans appreciate my work. lol!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 07:41 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well i've been here since the beginning and i will always love your story(s)...lol

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 08:51 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

yeh i love your storrys as well and i caint wait till sunday

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:52 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

thankyou for your compliments and sunday is getting a lot closer and i still dont have anything written for the chapter, but we will see.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 09:10 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

ome on mattyevans its sunday butt its okay as long as your still writting everyone gets blocks

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 09:33 AM