KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Villain

Who should be the villain in Spider-Man 4?
This poll is closed.
Venom (returning) 28 32.56%
Carnage 20 23.26%
The Sandman (returning) 0 0%
Electro 4 4.65%
The Kingpin 1 1.16%
The Chameleon 0 0%
The Lizard 28 32.56%
The Hobgoblin 1 1.16%
Other (Please Specify) 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man 4 Villain
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I wouldn't mind seeing the Rhino either. He'd have to have a somewhat major role.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 12:36 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he should keep trying to rob places & keeps having major fights with Spidey that tear up the city. eek! cool

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 05:02 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That would be good. I just want to see how the Rhino would look in a Spiderman movie.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 05:53 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

He'd have to be tall (at least 7 ft) & REALL REALLY muscular & I wouldn't mind if there were changes from the original costume although the changes shouldn't be major, just a few tweaks.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 06:26 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, I agree.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:22 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, & he'd have to be sort of fast. Well, at least when he's charging at Spider-Man with his horn.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:39 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That's true. Basically, if the Rhino was to be in a Spiderman movie, he would need to look like a pumped-up bodybuilder in a skin-tight Rhino costume.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 09:46 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know, I already said that....

When you think about it, almost all of Spider-Man's villains are pumped up lunatics.....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 05:56 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Not really. Only a few of Spiderman's enemies are bulky.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
That's true. Basically, if the Rhino was to be in a Spiderman movie, he would need to look like a pumped-up bodybuilder in a skin-tight Rhino costume.

Triple H or Brock Lesner may be able to pull it off.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 08:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

heh, arnold swartsaneger as the rhino. see how that works out.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 12:54 AM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I really really hope the Rhino isnt in Spiderman 4.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 03:20 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Triple H or Brock Lesner may be able to pull it off.

No, Triple H wouldn't look right in a Spider-Man movie & Brock Lesnar looks more like Eddie Brock/Venom.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 04:56 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I want Rhino in Spiderman 4. His stupidty would be the comic relief of the movie.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Sep 2nd, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:01 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just wouldn't want to see him in the movie because of his stupidty, I'd also want to see that vicious & badass side to him as well.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 05:23 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, that too. But you have to admit that he has that combination of viciousness and stupidity that's rarely seen in movies. He would make a good villain in Spiderman 4. Maybe not a main villain, but a least a minor villain.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 05:30 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

He should be the villain that keeps trying to rob banks but his plans are always thwarted by Spider-Man. The Lizard should be the main villain.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:42 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

The Rhino should be able to make a couple of successful robberies. The first few times that Spiderman would meet the Rhino, Spiderman would be overwhelmed by the Rhino's strength and would be unable to stop him.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:44 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he could underestimate him because of his costume & ends up losing the first fight they have.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 08:37 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Exactly.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 03:07 PM