KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Maddeningly Unhelpful : the question thread

Maddeningly Unhelpful : the question thread
Started by: siriuswriter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
siriuswriter

Maddeningly Unhelpful : the question thread

This is a thread to ask little questions about the movie, about plot holes, or little lines that you may have missed, or things that made you just go "What the...?"

We definitely have a huge collective pool of knowledge here at KMC, so if there's a little question you have about the movies that may not generate a lot of discussion but you still want answered, like... "What did Davy Jones say before he let loose the Kraken in DMC?" or "What brand of eyeliner does Jack Sparrow wear?" or, "Does anyone know the track on the soundtrack in AWE that plays under the part where Will proposes to Elizabeth?"

put it in here. smile

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Jun 4th, 2007 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 02:36 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starfish

Yes I'm Pathetic

Well since I am a sad sorry excuse as I've listened to the AWE soundtrack about 30 times since I received it in the mail on 5-24-07, I can tell you that Will proposes to Liz during track #11, about 1/3 of the way through... and my disc is actually at home right now!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 06:23 PM
starfish is currently offline Click here to Send starfish a Private Message Find more posts by starfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

Wow.. It's kk starfish... I listen to my DMC sound track every night when I go to bed since i got it last july.

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 06:57 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I listen to Johnny breathing in my ear when I sleep at night evil face.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 07:33 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

i memorized the whole sound track, every song every note. I'm trying to teach myself how to play them on my flute. smile Some times i start singing the chorus of "the Kraken" in class

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 08:30 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

HAHA

I sing the chorus of "the Kraken" when ever my boss shows up loool.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:31 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol

i um.. never sing it hehe. i sing one.. i dont know which one haha I think it's Jacks theme and the one that is playing when Barbossa comes down the stairs in 2 smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:35 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

u mean Jack Sparrow, #1 on DMC sound track, and Hello Beastie, #11 on DMC soundtrack? I personally like #9 on the DMC soundtrack, which is Wheel of Fortune, the one that is played in the fight on the wheel scene. ( I have no clue why they named it that)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:39 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Well, in the AWE soundtrack, I LOVE Up is Down.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:41 PM
potcfan2003

I don't have the AWE sound track yet, but i might not get it, because when i saw the AWE, there was a violin part in every song i heard in the movie that got stuck in my head for days afterwards.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:44 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

The jack one I'm thinking of is The Medallion Calls smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:51 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

o... So that must be from COTBP right?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:53 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Yes. yes

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:54 PM
potcfan2003

kk i don't know it, bc i don't have the COTBP sound track

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 10:01 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Oh! You must buy it! It is... the beginning.. the original.. I can't exactly tell you what is happening in every song on the other two cds and I can't tell you every line in those movies! BUT! I can tell you everything about CotBP!! Every line.. I love that movie.. perfect.. I've started rambling into another topic.. smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 10:04 PM
potcfan2003

I like DMC the best, but man did we get off topic... I forgot what the topic was... LOL laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 10:09 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I BLOODY WANT THE BLOODY SOUNDTRACKS!

or.. just my limewire program..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 09:40 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

You can also use a Messenger program to send files as long as whoever you're talking to has the files you want, like a soundtrack or song. This is much more reliable than Limewire.

What Davy Jones said before releasing the Kraken in DMC was a reworded bible quote:

Let no joyful voice be heard.
Let no man look up at the sky with hope. And let this day be cursed by we who ready to raise... the Kraken!

As for eyeliner, it's probably grease or kohl.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 01:45 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

oooh.. nice.. didn't notice that. what verse, book, and chapter? big grin

so.. who has the soundtrack? I have MSN and YM, if you just please send some files... sad *begs*

maybe tomorrow.. coz i really need to go.. sad

see y'all mates!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:03 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

i have both sound tracks.....i could try to download them to my computer and send them to you....just let me know if you want me to send them to you!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:32 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote