KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Maddeningly Unhelpful : the question thread

Maddeningly Unhelpful : the question thread
Started by: siriuswriter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
potcfan2003

i have a question... Wat does IMAO mean?

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:56 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I think it means In My Actual Opinion and IMHO In My Honest Opinion...lettin u know ahead of time in case u didnt know cause i will run into IMHO...lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 09:44 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

t hx for telling me... im new here

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 12:20 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
i have both sound tracks.....i could try to download them to my computer and send them to you....just let me know if you want me to send them to you!

could you do that???

please?

welcome potcfan... wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 02:42 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

alright ill try but dont get your hopes up cause i havent done this yet but people say that it can be done so i will try

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:00 AM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

how will you send it to me?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:06 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Can i send it to by e-mail or IM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:12 AM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i think IM will work better... but.. this would take long because i only have dial-up.

i don't want to bother you. sad

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:26 AM
Surreal_44

I have a deep and meaningful question that is a pivotal and important part of the movie: Where does Will get his bandana from when the Dutchman pops back up to the surface, and why does he not seem to be wet any longer?

It should be a law that Will is always drenched, because he's so pertiful that way.

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:32 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

maybe will got it from someone on the dutchman.
after all, he's a captain *chokes* now.

yes, he is isn't he?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:35 AM
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Sorry to tell you this but I dont really do dial and it might be a bad idea if i use dial up. So sorry. I tried to help but i just dont really do dial up thats all sorry.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:40 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i was talking about my internet connection LJS... my internet connection is dial-up, so when you send something to me through IM, it would take long.

maybe you could send something over e-mail, just put the file in a compressed zip folder so it would be a bit smaller...

just.. maybe? erm

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:45 AM
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Hmmm Ill try to do that can you give me like a 3 days or 2 a week tops cause it will sort of be my 1st time except that i have an mp3 player thats when i download stuff so i will try to download it like that and try to get in sent to you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:50 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lemme teach you a few things.

my e-mail is my yahoo messenger ID with @yahoo.com at the end*in my profile*

and... after copying the cd's on your pc, make a new zip folder.. right click, new, compressed zip folder in some place in your pc..

then attach that to the e-mail and there you go.. smile

please and thankkk you!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:53 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

notice all the trios are captains now...but JAck and liz dont have ships...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:09 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Jack have a ship! just.. isn't with him right now.. please leave a message after the beep. beeepp! laughing out loud stick out tongue

liz.. nope.. nada.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:12 AM
Surreal_44

Liz has a ship. She has the Empress. She's still pirate lord of Singapore and Pirate King, so I'm sure she probably has a small fleet available to her if she so desires. big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:15 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

is the empress still standing?

AND.. OH YEAH! i forgot all about that!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:18 AM
Surreal_44

I believe that the Empress is still standing. She gave the captaincy briefly to um...Huang???? so she could use the Black Pearl as her flagship, but the Empress still belongs to Elizabeth.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:21 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

come to think of it, it's possible.

i can't believe i forgot about that!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:26 AM