KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Some info on Frodo

Some info on Frodo
Started by: Mersie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

well...he's learning. And this is not such a VITAL knowledge domain.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2003 09:08 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

true true i apologize, its just my friends even know about uruk-hai (one of them hasn't even read the books) but its probably because i tell him everything about the lord of the rings...which probably means i need to get out more

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 07:50 PM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..these are the very basics they ask here...but, if i can answer, who cares smokin'

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 08:09 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

Hi
These are the last questions I have been on the computer searching all day and have a few I can't find, if anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

1) On which former Government Facility was the set of Bree built?
2) What is the name of Bilbo's book? I thought it was the Red Book but this was wrong.
3)What item was the tower on Weathertop built to house?
4) What grave does AAragorn visit in Rivendell?
5) Who's tomb do the fellowship see in Moria?
6)Name Sam's horse that they are forced to let free at the gates of Moria?
7) What does Galadriel call the phial she gives Frodo as a parting gift? I thought this was Star-glass but it came up wrong, so did the phial of Galadriel.
8) Name the tree city where Galadriel and Celeborn live in Lothlorien? I tried Lorien,Beleriand and Valinor and none of them were right.
9) Name Boromir's Horn " The Horn of ------ "

I have 11 right already have to get the above questions to finish hope you all can help.
Thank in advance for any answers
Mersie

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 09:52 AM
Mersie is currently offline Click here to Send Mersie a Private Message Find more posts by Mersie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

1) dunno
2) There and back again
3) a palantir...i can give you the details but io doubt u need them
4) Elendil's...or is it Isildur's...dunno. (i THINK it's elendil's though)
5) Balin son of fundin
6) Bill
7) the light of earendil
8) blast!..i dunno this one. I only know about lothlorien/lorien, the land ruled by Galadriel and Celeborn. BUt valinor man?? do you know what that is?
9) don't remember exactly..the horn of Gondor?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 06:28 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

it was some sort of a abandoned military base..

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 10:01 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

Thanks Dexx, only have 3 left now to find, anyone know any good sites to search?
The ones I have left are
1) On which former Government Facility was the set of Bree built?
4) What grave does AAragorn visit in Rivendell?
I tried Elendil and Isildur but they came up wrong

8) Name the tree city where Galadriel and Celeborn live in Lothlorien?

If anyone else can help, that would be great.
Mersie

Old Post Feb 18th, 2003 11:41 PM
Mersie is currently offline Click here to Send Mersie a Private Message Find more posts by Mersie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is the grave of his mother, Gilraen, I believe.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2003 12:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

Yes, your right it was his mothers grave, I searched untill I was blue
in the face and finally found the answers.
Caras Galadon was the Tree city where Galadriel lived and Fortdorset was the Government facility. so I've finished, Thanks for all your help let you know how I go and if I win anything.
Mersie

Old Post Feb 19th, 2003 02:51 AM
Dexx
wingless

Cars Galadon...don't think i've ever encountered it.
I'll remember it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2003 05:21 AM
tree

Hi Mersie

i stumbled across this forum, after my 8 year old begged me to help him with the quest. It seems his classmates are competing too. I really congratulate you on giving all your solutions back to the site, and getting into the australian spirit of fun. We are in Melbourne

We are stuck on two questions! What is Peter Jackson eating when the hobbits coming along? Also what order the characters go in, height wise. We have got six right, and can't work it out!! I am going dizzy trying to work it out ..... ha ha

Anyway, if anyone can help, thanks very much. Hope we can answer some questions in return!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2003 11:06 AM
tree is currently offline Click here to Send tree a Private Message Find more posts by tree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

peter jackson is eating a carrot

Old Post Feb 19th, 2003 01:21 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

Hi there tree
I didn't remember at first, but now I do, I can't remember the order, I just kept doing the puzzle and when I got one right I wrote it down, and started again and basicly just kept doing it till I got them all right.
Any other questions you need help with give us a yell, everyone here has been terrific helping me so I don't mind helping others.

And Dexx I got my answers from Ask Jeeves search engine, I just typed in the whole question and bingo.
Mersie

Old Post Feb 19th, 2003 11:05 PM
tree

Thanks very much Mah & Mersie!! You've made a little lad very happy today, he's the first one to complete it in his grade.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2003 03:00 AM
tree is currently offline Click here to Send tree a Private Message Find more posts by tree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yes mersie, ask jeeves was on my mind also.
YOu should really read those books...they're good.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2003 05:33 PM
Leah

Hi
i was wondering if any one knows the last anagram?
It is:

long is gloom if in

Id really appreciate it if anyone could help

Last edited by Leah on Feb 23rd, 2003 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 02:48 AM
Leah is currently offline Click here to Send Leah a Private Message Find more posts by Leah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh, i don't like these too much

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 12:12 PM
Mersie

It was Gimli son of gloin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 10:13 PM