KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World War Hulk vs Superman

World War Hulk vs Superman
Started by: JuanJohnboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JuanJohnboy

World War Hulk vs Superman

So Supes beat the Hulk in the DC vs Marvel crossover... can the Man of Steel beat the current pissed-off Hulk???

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 04:21 AM
JuanJohnboy is currently offline Click here to Send JuanJohnboy a Private Message Find more posts by JuanJohnboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
So Supes beat the Hulk in the DC vs Marvel crossover... can the Man of Steel beat the current pissed-off Hulk???

This ends exactly the same as every other Superman vs. Hulk thread.

Superman, 10/10.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 04:33 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman has the speed advantage, i think it would take a hell of alot of anger for the hulk to equal superman's strengh, but i dont even know his strengh limit have we ever put his strengh in any classifications we know all star superman is ASTRONOMICALLY high. For hulk to have a chance he'd have to be amazingly mad, and even then superman still has his heat vision, heh if only hulk could access his power unlimitedly then this would be a very VERY interesting fight.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 04:37 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuanJohnboy

btw not All Star Superman, normal DC universe Superman

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 04:47 AM
JuanJohnboy is currently offline Click here to Send JuanJohnboy a Private Message Find more posts by JuanJohnboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Couldn't Supes just BFR him everytime?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 04:54 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Originally posted by Mider999
superman has the speed advantage, i think it would take a hell of alot of anger for the hulk to equal superman's strengh, but i dont even know his strengh limit have we ever put his strengh in any classifications we know all star superman is ASTRONOMICALLY high. For hulk to have a chance he'd have to be amazingly mad, and even then superman still has his heat vision, heh if only hulk could access his power unlimitedly then this would be a very VERY interesting fight.
he is pissed and he would reach supes lvl and beyond in an instant that said.....supes ftw /cause of speed and bfr ability

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 05:10 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

For the record, I believe that Superman will always be the victor of this fight.

Hovever, I detest the fact that people believe Superman's level of strength to be astronomically higher than the Hulk's 'calm state' strength. The Hulk has moved tectonic plates while 'calm'. Those things are pretty heavy.

Hulk would never lose because his opponent is simply 'too strong'.

No, he loses to Superman for so many other reasons.

Alas, it is only logical to believe that World War Hulk would be routed by Superman, as in every other meeting of the two. It wouldn't matter how strong he became, he simply doesn't have the powerset to beat Superman without some biased writing.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 05:33 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
For the record, I believe that Superman will always be the victor of this fight.

Hovever, I detest the fact that people believe Superman's level of strength to be astronomically higher than the Hulk's 'calm state' strength. The Hulk has moved tectonic plates while 'calm'. Those things are pretty heavy.

Alas, it is only logical to believe that World War Hulk would be routed by Superman, as in every other meeting of the two. It wouldn't matter how strong he became, he simply doesn't have the powerset to beat Superman without some biased writing.
i agree 100% unless they are bar room brawlin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 05:36 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by strengthkills
i agree 100% unless they are bar room brawlin

I firmly believe that the Hulk could defeat 99% of possible opponents if they simply tried to overcome the Hulk's strength.

But why would Superman play the Hulk's game when he could easily do away with Hulk using his speed combined with his other powers?

He wouldn't.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 05:46 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

I firmly believe that the Hulk could defeat 99% of possible opponents if they simply tried to overcome the Hulk's strength.

But why would Superman play the Hulk's game when he could easily do away with Hulk using his speed combined with his other powers?

He wouldn't.
i know....thats what i meant,i think supes speed is wat makes him win ,nuthin else

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 05:56 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by strengthkills
i know....thats what i meant,i think supes speed is wat makes him win ,nuthin else
Good enough.

I turned you.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:04 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Good enough.

I turned you.

It's only logical, no need to tease. wink

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:05 AM
Smurph
------

It's only logical, no need to tease. wink
No, I'm just glad. He adopted the logical way... we don't get that a lot with Hulk fans.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:07 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No, I'm just glad. He adopted the logical way... we don't get that a lot with Hulk fans.

I know.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:16 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The current Hulk would do pretty well against guys like Mongul or Kalibak or Orion in a straight H2H fight, IF they dicked around and let him build up his strength.

They would take the majority, but if Hulk really has found a way to completely control his anger and amping, then he has taken a step towards closing the gap between him and Superman level bricks.

Although, the speed difference is still tilted way against him. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:18 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fact: Hulk is class 80 when in a calm state.

Fact: Superman is much stronger than class 80.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:59 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by llagrok
Fact: Hulk is class 80 when in a calm state.

Fact: Superman is much stronger than class 80.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Fact: you're dribbling big grin.

Hulk's various "calm state" 'base strength' levels are from 75ton CL upto 200+ ton CL I think (Maestro).

Superman's too versatile, easy BFR victories. strength-wise, it just wouldn't be a match for more than a few minutes. Hulk would eclipse him.

heat vision, like BB's scream, will only work a couple of times before Hulk begins to shrug it off.

but Superman could fly the Hulk into the sun, he could use the h-v to push the Hulk off the face of the earth ... too many easy bfr methods.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:07 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Superman is stronger than Hulk. Weeks of getting angry wouldnt let him be at a no holding back going all out Supes strength. Superman can out last the Hulk in a fight, there is no need to bfr. Show me hulk destroying a planet or move a planet or a moon then you can say he is just as strong but not stronger.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:32 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by janus77
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Fact: you're dribbling big grin.

Hulk's various "calm state" 'base strength' levels are from 75ton CL upto 200+ ton CL I think (Maestro).

Superman's too versatile, easy BFR victories. strength-wise, it just wouldn't be a match for more than a few minutes. Hulk would eclipse him.

heat vision, like BB's scream, will only work a couple of times before Hulk begins to shrug it off.

but Superman could fly the Hulk into the sun, he could use the h-v to push the Hulk off the face of the earth ... too many easy bfr methods.

Heat vision like BB's scream

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:35 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Superman would embarass Hulk - to be honest, I don't see how Hulk even tags him once. Supes 10/10

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 01:49 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote