KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)

Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)
Started by: xNIXSONx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.Marrero

My favorite was Barricade running after Bumble bee and transformering in mid run. Everyone started yelling " NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 09:04 PM
R.Marrero is currently offline Click here to Send R.Marrero a Private Message Find more posts by R.Marrero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The search around Sam's house for the glasses was really funny; Bay can be light-hearted sometimes.

A lot of the stuff with Frenzy, acting like such a hyper-tough punk while he does his espionage.

The football-like collision between Optimus and Bonecrusher (I yelled out "WHOA!")

The standoff with Scorponok at the village.

Bumblebee "lubricates" John Turturro laughing out loud

And many others...

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 11:30 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I loved it when Shia's father drove him through the Porsche dealership and he got all happy and shit and it turned out his father was messing with him.

When the Transformers crashed for the first time.
Seeing one of the small decepticons transform into a boom box. Old school right thurr!

Jet scene.

Optimus words to any surviving Autobots at the end.

I loved the whole movie basically.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 11:59 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Optimus words to any surviving Autobots at the end.

That was my favorite part of the whole movie.

By: Juk

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:39 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

A frozen Megatron easily and furiously ripping out of that cage roaring "I, Am, Megatron!".

And when, i think Starscream, yelled "All hail Megatron!" while flying as an F-15 fighter jet.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:34 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I enjoyed

Optimus' opening speech. Hearing the voice was just amazing.

When Blackout comes in and transforms and starts just blowing crap up with tanks flying. Just jaw dropping scene.

Optimus transforming.

The part where Megatron flew himself and Prime through the building. That scene was just done so well. With the people running out of the way of the walls falling.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:56 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

My fave scene was tyhe humans fighting that Scorpion thing.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:49 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also loved that the scene of the little space vehicle on Mars seeing the shadow of one of the Robots and then being smashed was actually a part of this movie all of this time and not just something that was made earlier on as a seperate little trailer to hype the movie, which was kind of disappointing when it was first released.

Because it was believed that it wasn't a part of the movie at all.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:08 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

the best scene was when sams mom thought he was jerkin of in his room

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:35 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

When Megan Fox was looking checking out Bumblebee's engine...shes so F*ckin HOT....

I dont know how to do the spoiler thing but, SPOILER:

When Prime cut off Bonecrushers head was hella clean

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 08:07 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
When Megan Fox was looking checking out Bumblebee's engine...shes so F*ckin HOT....

I dont know how to do the spoiler thing but, SPOILER:

When Prime cut off Bonecrushers head was hella clean

[spoiler]TEXT HERE[*/spoiler]

Without the "*".

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 08:12 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

When, during the beginning of the film, at that dessert base, that heli-decepticon started to transform and made the old school 80's transformer noise that happens during the transformation just once as if it were a nod. And that's the last time i heard it but man was it cool to hear..They should've used it more. All it sounds like now are a bunch of hydraulics in an elevator engine room or something.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 10:27 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Tattoo
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: TEXT HERE[*/spoiler]

Without the "*".

i like chicken

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: cool, thanx

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 11:39 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
When, during the beginning of the film, at that dessert base, that heli-decepticon started to transform and made the old school 80's transformer noise that happens during the transformation just once as if it were a nod. And that's the last time i heard it but man was it cool to hear..They should've used it more. All it sounds like now are a bunch of hydraulics in an elevator engine room or something.

His name is Blackout.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:11 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

And when, i think Starscream, yelled "All hail Megatron!" while flying as an F-15 fighter jet.

That was Blackout, and Starscream was an F-22 raptor.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Lol, Mammy.

Yeah, what was the line he said about a rock against her head?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:15 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

The beginning with Blackout was freaking amazing IMO.
I also liked the end fight with all the transformers just utterly killing each other.
'All Hail Megatron!'- just gave me chills
And also when Sam got the girl in the end with What Ive Done playing. Reminds me of me. cool big grin

Gosh, the whole movie was just amazing, I loved it!

Last edited by braz on Jul 10th, 2007 at 05:45 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:40 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Scythe
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Starscream's fight with the fighter jets.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:14 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, what was the line he said about a rock against her head?

Bobby: See I dont lie, you can ask my Mammy, thats my Mammy over there- Hey Mammy!

*middle finger*

Bobby: Aww, Mammy!- if I had a rock, Id bust yo head, *****, dont worry, she cant hear me, she deaf. *weird laugh* blink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:44 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

A frozen Megatron easily and furiously ripping out of that cage roaring "I, Am, Megatron!".

actually that was blackout

starscream would rather be leader himself, and he's an f-22 raptor

my fave scene was when we get a Sam's eye view of Mikaela
she is sooooooooooooooooo hot

also, all of ironhides action sequences

Sam: it's a bird
Mikaela: it's a plane
Ironhide: IT'S STARSCREEEEEAM!!!!!!
Sam:no, Mikaela's right, it's a plane

Last edited by stickman618 on Jul 10th, 2007 at 12:18 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:16 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote