KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)

Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)
Started by: xNIXSONx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Five-0

megatron vs optimus

and pretty much any megatron scene smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:28 AM
Five-0 is currently offline Click here to Send Five-0 a Private Message Find more posts by Five-0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

F***ing classic scene right here: made me yell "GO U.S. AIRFORCE!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoalixXJzGQ

Actually I'm really happily/pleasantly surprised at just how much ass the U.S. military was kicking in that movie, makes me proud to be an american. lol.

the first half of this scene just brings a smile to my face, gotta love bummblebee.. though I like when he talks through the radio better. This scene is so good hearted, and the music is just amazing.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhIffFxIqk

perfect, music, perfect scene, this just wreaks of epicness... nuff said- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aff7yq3Cqh4

good music, perfect hero speech, and yet again... EPICNESS out the ears - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIBT5gH0oE

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:08 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If people are still complaining that this wasn't a direct remake of a 20 year old cartoon, I'll be disappointed.

I thought the movie was awesome. The problems I had were as follows;

1. The transformers themselves didn't get as much airtime as they should have, far too much human focus.

2. The Megatron/Prime fight felt like it was happening while we watched other scenes, it should have had a lot more build up and focus.

3. Megatron was only in the last...what, half hour?

That's about it for me. I loved it, I thought Barricade was just ridiculous, in a good way.

I always loved Prowl, so it was nice to actually see a Decepticon police car look even better. Awesome.

The only improvements I'd suggest to Bay is; More lengthy/detailed transformers scenes/fight scenes and more Barricade, just cos he's Barricade.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:14 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Prime's monolouge at the beginning of the movie. Hearing his voice boom at the intro it just brought me back.

I wished Megatron looked a little more like G1 Megatron though. And him turing into that handgun with scope gun so another deceptcon could've shot with, it would've been perfect. Megatron's old voice would owned, too.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:40 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Prime's monolouge at the beginning of the movie. Hearing his voice boom at the intro it just brought me back.

I wished Megatron looked a little more like G1 Megatron though. And him turing into that handgun with scope gun so another deceptcon could've shot with, it would've been perfect. Megatron's old voice would owned, too.

It wouldn't have worked if he'd been a gun, not in this day and age.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:48 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Originally posted by Scythe
Well it was a custm lowered extra cab truck, but I'm not sure of what the make is.

peterbilt...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 12:34 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by super pr*xy
peterbilt...

Really?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:04 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

according to wikipedia...

quote:
In the 2007 Transformers film, Optimus Prime was present as the leader of the Autobots. Prime now transforms into a conventional Peterbilt cab, rather than cab over design of his original Generation 1 body. Also straying from the G1 design, Prime's vehicle mode is now decorated with red flames painted onto a blue body (a la Rodimus Prime, his G1 successor).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:39 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by jinzin
F***ing classic scene right here: made me yell "GO U.S. AIRFORCE!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoalixXJzGQ

Actually I'm really happily/pleasantly surprised at just how much ass the U.S. military was kicking in that movie, makes me proud to be an american. lol.

the first half of this scene just brings a smile to my face, gotta love bummblebee.. though I like when he talks through the radio better. This scene is so good hearted, and the music is just amazing.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhIffFxIqk

perfect, music, perfect scene, this just wreaks of epicness... nuff said- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aff7yq3Cqh4

good music, perfect hero speech, and yet again... EPICNESS out the ears - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIBT5gH0oE

oooh man epicness is almost an understatement lol words can barely describe how epicccc this is!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:03 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by super pr*xy
according to wikipedia...

Thanks.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:16 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Driving in Bumble-bee while Barricade is chasing them

Mikayla: We're gunna die we're gunna die we're gunna die!!!

Sam: We're not gunna die its a kick ass ride!

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:15 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

ANyone like my new signature!!! Feedback plz

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:34 AM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Driving in Bumble-bee while Barricade is chasing them

Mikayla: We're gunna die we're gunna die we're gunna die!!!

Sam: We're not gunna die its a kick ass ride!

LMFAO laughing i wanna go see it again haha

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:40 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by SeanTerry727
ANyone like my new signature!!! Feedback plz

wtf?

no spyro is lame, what are you 8?

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:45 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Ok so, starscraem landed, took out ratchet and ironhide like nothing... and just flew away

what a bamf

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:08 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Ok so, starscraem landed, took out ratchet and ironhide like nothing... and just flew away

what a bamf

He didn't even land.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:22 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Ok so it starts out with 6 jets
starscream was the 7th and he takes two of them out

starscream attacks the other jets, then gets attacked from behind by one of them and turns to hit him but misses

turns back into his jet form

the other jets are chasing him behind him...

next scene it shows the FRONT jet attack megatron, followed by other jets which should be 4 others...

soooo... maybe he did?

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:24 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Scythe
He didn't even land.

Actually he did, at first Iron hide says

"ITS STARSCREAM"

then starscream blasts two of his missles knocking them out
which also took out bumble-bees legs

Later on starscream lands this time, slow mo while tearing some cars up during his landing...

He shoots and ironhide knocking him down, starts shooting at ratchet, then just goes wild on them and flys away while ironhide and ratchet are all messed up on the ground...

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:25 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Ok so it starts out with 6 jets
starscream was the 7th and he takes two of them out

starscream attacks the other jets, then gets attacked from behind by one of them and turns to hit him but misses

turns back into his jet form

the other jets are chasing him behind him...

next scene it shows the FRONT jet attack megatron, followed by other jets which should be 4 others...

soooo... maybe he did?

But there's a chance he didn't. My point was that movie Starscream was completely different then G1 Starscream. He\is traitorious side probably doesn't even exist in the film.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:26 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

His cowardly side did lol, hense him flying away to get more

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:28 AM