KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Deathly Hallows Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!! (READ!)

Deathly Hallows Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!! (READ!)
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, I wouldn't have been if I'd spoilt it for her. Luckily though, I managed to hold out and wait till she had finished, to talk to her of horcruxes and Dumbledore's demise.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:23 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

When HBP came out, I was on vacation with my family, and my sister and I dragged my mom out to find a store that had a copy.

I think myself, my sister, my mom, and my brother had all read it within three days.

And I was good and didn't spoil them happy

I will admit that when OotP came out, I read it first and was a bit of a b!tch and told them that someone died and then named off random characters. I had my brother convinced that it was Ron stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well... Good girl on not spoiling it for HBP. Bad girl for saying someone dies in OotP. Clever girl on making your brother think it was Ron who died.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:31 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Phantom
Well... Good girl on not spoiling it for HBP. Bad girl for saying someone dies in OotP. Clever girl on making your brother think it was Ron who died.

It was known long before the book came out that someone was going to die, so I wasn't too bad on doing that stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Apparently there is already a scan of the Epiliogue(I spelled that like a jerk-off) but obviously I wasn't curious enough to look into it.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:04 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

There is, I've mentioned it a few times in the spoiler threads.

I've also mentioned my reasons as to why I think it's a fake stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:08 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by DanZeke25
Apparently there is already a scan of the Epiliogue(I spelled that like a jerk-off) but obviously I wasn't curious enough to look into it.
-_- Makes me worry.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:09 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by Lana
There is, I've mentioned it a few times in the spoiler threads.

I've also mentioned my reasons as to why I think it's a fake stick out tongue

I read zero threads before posting that as you can tell.

Can you tell me why you think it's fake without telling me what it actually says? Probably not possible right?

Because I had one huge reason for why the Snape kills Dumbledore page was fake, and I was wrong about that.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:13 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by DanZeke25
I read zero threads before posting that as you can tell.

Can you tell me why you think it's fake without telling me what it actually says? Probably not possible right?

Because I had one huge reason for why the Snape kills Dumbledore page was fake, and I was wrong about that.

Above the fact that it's just very poorly written and not really JKR's style, the page numbers don't line up - if that epilogue is real, then there's 25 pages missing.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:18 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I wonder why anyone would go through the pain of writing a book of Hp when its so close to jk releasing it..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:51 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by Nightingale14
I wonder why anyone would go through the pain of writing a book of Hp when its so close to jk releasing it..

it is most likely to get everyone hyped ovr it erm he most likely did not write the whole thing

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:06 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I just wanna point out this is the most I've seen people on the Harry Potter Forum in a long while...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:11 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
it is most likely to get everyone hyped ovr it erm he most likely did not write the whole thing

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a purposeful false leak, by the publishers.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:17 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a purposeful false leak, by the publishers.
Good way to publicize.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:21 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah pretty much and, it's free. Word of mouth is probably the strongest seller.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:23 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah pretty much and, it's free. Word of mouth is probably the strongest seller.
God bless peoples mouths... and fingers for internet use.... This is coming from an agnostic too.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:24 PM
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Spoiler: Harry goes to Mordor and pulls the ring out of the lava.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:13 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Spoiler: Harry goes to Mordor and pulls the ring out of the lava.
I'd believe it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:10 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well everyone, as I have seen, it is no longer safe on here anymore. Someone has already posted stuff that they shouldn't. So, I'm off. See you guys after I finish the book and when you guys have. Hope the book doesn't get spoiled for you all.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:31 AM
Don_of_the_Dead

Read the last 2 chapters last night, found the book in my stores stockroom, won't spoil it for anyone, but it is a great read.

Enjoy!

The Toy Tomb
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v357/DonOfTheDead2/Toyroom%202407/

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 08:14 PM
Don_of_the_Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Don_of_the_Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Don_of_the_Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote