KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds

Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus can make most beings into anything he likes through manipulations, blink some out of excistence, and at full strength can seem to do anything he likes as long as the other super cosmic beings and LT dont bother him, such as destroying the unviverse several times over...Pyron is nothing on that

and please please show me where its proven he can exceed light speed, and flawlessly without needing a "startrek" like charge for it. Also whats Skyfather level? i have a guessing of near the Gods of olympus and Thor and such? Odin...just a hunch..but his heralds are a bunch of wimpy robots who show no real feets other than physical destrcution on a few earthern buildings....wheras Galactus' heralds can do tonnes of stuff, many things galactus can do only on smaller levels

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:34 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Galactus can make most beings into anything he likes through manipulations, blink some out of excistence, and at full strength can seem to do anything he likes as long as the other super cosmic beings and LT dont bother him, such as destroying the unviverse several times over...Pyron is nothing on that

and please please show me where its proven he can exceed light speed, and flawlessly without needing a "startrek" like charge for it. Also whats Skyfather level? i have a guessing of near the Gods of olympus and Thor and such? Odin...just a hunch..but his heralds are a bunch of wimpy robots who show no real feets other than physical destrcution on a few earthern buildings....wheras Galactus' heralds can do tonnes of stuff, many things galactus can do only on smaller levels
1. Galactus destroy the universe ten times over? Since when? Pyron can grow to be larger than a galaxy, create heralds in the palm of his hand, and stuffs.

2. He went from the edge of the universe in a short time, ask Who else? for the proof, he has loads of it(ask him to put it on this page btw).

3. Skyfather are characters like Odin, that is right. Also, the only thing you know about the Phobos is what's in the OVA, which shows canon abilities and how they fight, but I think their powers are toned down. The UDON comics however are completely canon ability-wise.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:41 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. Galactus destroy the universe ten times over? Since when? Pyron can grow to be larger than a galaxy, create heralds in the palm of his hand, and stuffs.

2. He went from the edge of the universe in a short time, ask Who else? for the proof, he has loads of it(ask him to put it on this page btw).

3. Skyfather are characters like Odin, that is right. Also, the only thing you know about the Phobos is what's in the OVA, which shows canon abilities and how they fight, but I think their powers are toned down. The UDON comics however are completely canon ability-wise.

1. ime not a Galactus expert but its been stated hundreds of times by many diffrent people in the Comic book VS

2. laughing out loud you ask who else its your page, it would be useful if he could post undeniable evidence so it doesnt have to be tossed back and forth all the time

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:55 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. ime not a Galactus expert but its been stated hundreds of times by many diffrent people in the Comic book VS

2. laughing out loud you ask who else its your page, it would be useful if he could post undeniable evidence so it doesnt have to be tossed back and forth all the time
1. Alot of the people there are pretty stupid mane.

2. Fine, I will!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 12:13 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

gdgd big grin id like to see some evidence

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 12:26 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Your Pyron love is overwhelming you V2D...I advice you to stop riding Pyron's energy dick.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:06 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Your Pyron love is overwhelming you V2D...I advice you to stop riding Pyron's energy dick.
I "advise"(correct grammar ftw) you to shut the hell up. wink I learned new stuffs, UDON comics display game Pyron's actual abilities, it is only the story that is noncanon. Phail.

Last edited by Violent2Dope on Sep 28th, 2007 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:10 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's no s after hell

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wish "who else" could post the evidence to half of these things, and ofcourse the evidence that the Comics are canon in abilities

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:13 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I "advise"(correct grammar ftw) you to shut the hells up. wink I learned new stuffs, UDON comics display game Pyron's actual abilities, it is only the story that is noncanon. Phail.

Has it been canonically proven it displays actual abilities? Has it been confirmed that the game version of Pyron can actually achieve the same level of stuff he has been shown to do in the comics?

I'd say not.

Newsflash. Comics tend to exagerate.

Oh and thanks for correcting my spik ass.

**** you.

Did I get that right?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:14 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wish "who else" could post the evidence to half of these things, and ofcourse the evidence that the Comics are canon in abilities
Fire Ninja(Sandai) can confirm the UDON comics thing. Wow, I suck lol.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:15 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has it been canonically proven it displays actual abilities? Has it been confirmed that the game version of Pyron can actually achieve the same level of stuff he has been shown to do in the comics?

I'd say not.

Newsflash. Comics tend to exagerate.

Oh and thanks for correcting my spik ass.

**** you.

Did I get that right?
No need to be such a b*tch, you flamed me with no warning first.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:16 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Since when do we have to warn before flaming someone ? That'd be pointless.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:18 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when do we have to warn before flaming someone ? That'd be pointless.
No, usually flaming starts when one person is being an ass to another, or because one person is being an ass hole. You came into MY(I AM GOD!) thread and flamed me.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:21 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm special like that.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:23 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm special like that.
Hey, can Big G really destroy the universe 10 times over at full power? And Sandai(now Fire Ninja) can probably confirm the canonicity of Pyron's powers in UDON(Which works very closely with Capcom to make sure they do not f*ck anything up).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:30 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He just posted a quote without a source confirming it, neither did he prove that character abilities were the same in the DS games as they are in UDON comics.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 02:59 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know where he got the Belial quote you are talking about. Fire Ninja posted the link earlier on this thread.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 09:44 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Belial doesnt really impress me either, for all his power his foolish enough to break a piece of himself, greatly weakeneing him, he obviously doesnt know much about his own power in the first place even if he does have some incredible powerful attacks. He does have any support moves from what i know or that is stated, such as soul devouring, time powers..can he move quickly?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 12:05 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Belial doesnt really impress me either, for all his power his foolish enough to break a piece of himself, greatly weakeneing him, he obviously doesnt know much about his own power in the first place even if he does have some incredible powerful attacks. He does have any support moves from what i know or that is stated, such as soul devouring, time powers..can he move quickly?
I chalk that up to PIS, it was likely an error on the writer's part. Or maybe he was so consumed by rage(it was said by Morrigan,"I've never seen Father so angry) and was not thinking when he did it. All we really know about Belial is he's the strongest in DSer.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:15 PM