KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Shin Gouki!!!

Respect Shin Gouki!!!
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
I wonder how the MUGEN Akuma plays.

Hard to pull off supers. POTS's CvS2 version plays a lot smoother.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 06:34 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by DarkC
Hard to pull off supers.
That really sucks. But doesn't that version of Akuma have new moves?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 07:42 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Akuma Killer
That really sucks. But doesn't that version of Akuma have new moves?

He had a super combo that was really easy to pull off (Qcf, Qcf, K) that was really easy to pull off but also easy to block. If it made contact though it took off like 60% health. Animation looked something like Ken's "Kyaku" super, then Ryu's "Reppu Jinrai Shou", then a "Shoryu-reppa", a "shinkuu tatsumaki senpuu-kyaku", then a "misogi's drop".

Then there's his version of the shin shoryuken....not sure how the hell you pull that off, did it only once and it was blocked.

Looked like it would hurt if it connected though.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 02:11 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by DarkC
He had a super combo that was really easy to pull off (Qcf, Qcf, K) that was really easy to pull off but also easy to block. If it made contact though it took off like 60% health. Animation looked something like Ken's "Kyaku" super, then Ryu's "Reppu Jinrai Shou", then a "Shoryu-reppa", a "shinkuu tatsumaki senpuu-kyaku", then a "misogi's drop".

Then there's his version of the shin shoryuken....not sure how the hell you pull that off, did it only once and it was blocked.

Looked like it would hurt if it connected though.
Damn, this sounds like a version of Akuma I would like to use. Is there a Gill?
Originally posted by Who else?
The Double Impact version is an ass.

First you beat Gouki and you only got a little piece of life left, then he gets up as Shin Gouki and you have to fight him again with only what ever you got left on your life bar. Not to mention he fights just like the CVS2 version but wit more supers. I think I beat him twice, once with Gill and once with Alex.
Ya know, I almost forgot about that, but man do I remember now. It was like Gill's Resurrection but unstoppable and he came back stronger.

It was cool tho, how the screen would go dark, he'd get up and he would say somethin in Japanese and start blinkin different colors. And that cool music he had too.

But it's one hell of a feat to even face Shin Akuma wit out cheatin in that game.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jan 29th, 2008 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 04:11 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'm not sure about Gill, haven't ever downloaded one of his characters.

Here's the more powerful version of Shin Akuma(red haired) vs the POTS version. You can see how ridiculously relentless he is.

Rather intense "dodge" sequence at 2:35.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 06:14 PM
NemeBro

Can someone post the pic of Gouki destroying the meteor in CFE?

For the life of me I cannot find it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 10:30 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

You mean this (please log in to view the image)

Non-canon BTW

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 12:55 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I know, but since Sado changed his standards to regard things like it canon, I decided to use it against him in a debate, but he said Gouki never shattered the meteor, so I needed the pic.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 05:18 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Akuma saved the phuckin' world. YAY!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 08:48 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, cool feat. but what did we learn today:
-the thing was NOT "twice the size of earth"
-it was not just a punch
-he did actually shatter it. my bad.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 08:08 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Man of...
Akuma saved the phuckin' world. YAY!
He only did that 'cuz the meteor was talkin' shit.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 06:51 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Uh-oh, better watch out Sado, you might be next.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 07:03 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

is there any evidence suggesting Gouki survived after destroying the meteor?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:42 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Uh-oh, better watch out Sado, you might be next.

gouki's not nothing on me. unlike other guys in SF i don't throw fights just to make him and Ryu look good laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 01:55 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Does there need to be? There isn't any evidence that he survived after destryoin' the boat either. I don't think he's gonna risk his own life doin' somthin' he's not sure that he can do.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 12:57 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Zack Fair
He shattered the meteor.

Why should we assume he died?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:35 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Well at least with the boat you do see him kicking the shit out of here while he gets out of the sea if I remember right.

And I just asked because we didn't see him on any other panel. I was just curious I was not trying to diminish the noncanon feat.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 07:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Does there need to be? There isn't any evidence that he survived after destryoin' the boat either. I don't think he's gonna risk his own life doin' somthin' he's not sure that he can do.

well he does have a deathwish. and last i checked he couldn't fly. anyone has any guesses as to how he came back to earth laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 03:36 PM
No End N Site

If the guy was strong enough to jump into space and come wit enough impact to destroy an earth killin' meteor than I'm sure he could survive the fall back down.

Mind you, I don't really think Akuma could actually accomplish this feat, I'm just sayin'.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:59 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Sado22
well he does have a deathwish. and last i checked he couldn't fly. anyone has any guesses as to how he came back to earth laughing out loud
...Fell. no expression

I mean, he didn't actually leave the atmosphere yet, gravity still takes hold of him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:02 PM