KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes News Thread

Heroes News Thread
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elite Hunter

I think it could be Tracy or her other sister Barbara, who we have not officially seen yet we know who she is....sort of.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 02:00 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I think it could be Tracy or her other sister Barbara, who we have not officially seen yet we know who she is....sort of.
Yea but see it said a female character we know and love.

And well we don't know Barbra at all yet and as for Tracy I still hate her just for looking like Nikki! lol stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 02:22 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Entity
As for Tracy I still hate her just for looking like Nikki! lol stick out tongue

Love to hate no expression

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:16 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

according to next episode.. It is Elle

anyways:

some new casting news for the upcoming "Volume 4: Fugitives"

Heroes to Add an Alien Fugitive
But which role will Dan Byrd play?

quote:
October 23, 2008 - We've got some more casting news for Heroes. According to EW.com's Michael Ausiello, Aliens in America's Dan Byrd is set to join the cast of Volume Four: Fugitives as...well, someone. It isn't exactly clear which character Byrd will play, but it will either be "David, a dark and twisted kid who tells lies easily and has a cruel streak, or Alex, a Southern California surfer dude who works at a comic book shop."

Last week we received news that the amazing Zeljko Ivanek, who won an Emmy for playing the tragically flawed Ray Fiske on Damages, would be joining Fugitives as "The Hunter." Could Byrd be playing one of the "fugitives" that Ivanek is hunting? Let's just say "yes." If we believe it, it's true enough.

They should have made this one of those "vote online" things. You know, for the kids. Every actor that gets cast from now on will have their roles chosen by the Heroes fans. Sorry, Peter O' Toole. It looks like you get to be "Flatulence Man."

Heroes Goes for the Gold
Zeljko Ivanek to portray Unpronounceable Name Man.

quote:
October 17, 2008 - As reported by Eonline's Kristin Dos Santos, NBC's Heroes is adding a bit of Emmy-Award winning classiness to its third season. Amazingly gifted Damages actor Zeljko Ivanek, who won the Emmy for "Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series", will be appearing in a ten-episode arc as a character known only as "The Hunter." Who or what he will be hunting is still something that one can chew away at on message boards.

The Hunter will appear in episode 14, which will officially kick off the next volume of Heroes...Fugitives! I can only hope that Zeljko's character is after the richest prize of them all - a believable character development. Or, if not that, then maybe a coherent plotline. Man, those are some dangerous lions to net there.

(please log in to view the image)
Zeljkonoch Malenvichok

By the way, most of you will be watching Heroes anyway, so I'll use this space here to implore you to watch Damages: Season One on DVD. He really was fantazgreat. Also, it all made sense.

and:

Does Heroes Need Help?

quote:
John Stamos once told me (after I gave his old show Thieves a, um, not so flattering review) that "judging a series by its pilot is like judging a movie by its opening credits."

So, question: Is it fair to judge a TV show's season based on the first three to four episodes?

That is the question we're presenting to you fans as Entertainment Weekly's highly controversial Heroes critique/cover story hits magazine stands today...

Writer Jeff Jensen asserts that the series is in need of major healing and retooling—an assertion some of you fans have voiced over the past few weeks, while others of you have defended the show and insist you still enjoy watching.

We've done some research among sources connected to the series and can tell you that some of the issues pointed out by E.W. appear to have already been ironed out in future episodes for which scripts have been written. The action settles into the present (no more time travel), two of our fave Heroes get intimate, and certain, less popular characters depart. Plus, as a former fan of Aliens in America (one of the few but proud), I'm pleased by my frenemy Michael Ausiello's new Heroes casting scoop today about Dan Byrd coming to the show.

Still, what I'm most curious to know is how you the fans truly feel. Is E.W.'s cover story fair? Too harsh? Too gentle? Too soon? Too late? Are you enjoying the current season or planning a Heroic breakup via your DVR?

We did notice the fan comments in this week's Heroes Redux were overwhelmingly positive compared with those from previous weeks, including, "I'm glad I stuck with this season," "This show just keeps getting better," and "I'm totally shocked at all of the nonnegative comments this week!" So maybe there is still faith to be found?

But please, take a moment to sound off below. I have a feeling people who work on the show would love to know what you're thinking right about now...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 29th, 2008 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 05:22 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Official synopsis for last episode of current Volume

312 - Our Father - 12/08/08
Hoping to find a way to stop Arthur, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hiro and Claire band together and travel back in time 16 years to when Kaito gave baby Claire to H.R.G. Meanwhile, Peter and the Haitian team up to finish off [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Arthur Petrelli for good but are interrupted by Sylar. Elsewhere, in the lab, Suresh has a major breakthrough with the formula that will likely change everything.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:32 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well I don't mind the time travel and even like that aspect of the show but think its bull to specifically be told there won't be anymore only to just keep doing it a few episodes later. erm

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 01:57 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

actually when the report of no more time travel came in, this episode was well into production... I think it was already filmed....

the spoiler above isn't new... it was out for quite sometime, I dare say before the "no time travel" report.

what they referred to was for the next volume, and not this one, cuz the story had already been planned... the time travel thing will be scaled down for next volume

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:17 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

This is a bit late, but every week, Heroes writers Joe Polaski and Aron Coliete appear on the Comic Book Resources website to answer questions about the show for a series called Behind the Eclipse. These include questions of canon, the plot, characters, and theories. So I'll post the backlog from this season:

Pre-Volume 3
Week 1: Sept. 30
Week 2: Oct. 6
Week 3: Oct. 13
Week 4: Oct. 23
Week 5: Oct. 28
Week 6: Nov. 10
Week 7: Nov. 17
Week 8: Nov. 24
Week 9: Dec. 1
Week 10: Dec. 10

And finally, the issue on "Dual"
Week 11: Dec. 15

I think this is a great resource, I hope you guys enjoy it big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 04:21 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

first look of John Glover as Samson Gray

Names for upcoming episodes

#17 - Cold Wars
#18 - Exposed
#19 - Shades of Gray
#20 - Cold Snap
#21 - Into Asylum
#22 - Face the Stranger

and there will be 25 episodes this season (2 more than usual)
the final 3 episodes are yet unnamed

-Casting News:

-[Swoosie Kurtz will] appear on an episode of NBC's Heroes as Millie, an old society friend of Angela Petrelli's. Source: Kristin on E!Online

-Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite reveal in Behind the Eclipse that Rachel Mills will appear in Exposed and Shades of Gray, Sparrow Redhouse will also make an appearance, and it will be revealed how Sylar survived

-Casting calls for Episode 23

quote:

01/30 - Waitress: 28 - 50. Hispanic. A nice waitress who works in a small diner in Arizona. Cook: 35 - 55. Caucasian. This role is seen in a flashback to the Early 60s. This cook works in the Arizona desert. He is racist and makes threats against one of his customers. Mr. Shaw: Late 30's. Caucasian. Dark Hair / Brown or Blue eyes. Mr. Shaw is a devoted father trying to protect his daughters. 1960's mom: Mid 20's - Early 30's. This cheerful young mother is seen in a flashback to the 1960's. Source: SpoilerTV

01/30 - Young Chandra Suresh: 25-30, male. 5'10". Genuine. Passionate researcher. Young Charles Deveaux: Age 18-22, male. 6'2". Confident and charming. A natural leader. Young Daniel Linderman: 18-22, male. 5'10". Cocky upstart. Has a way with the ladies. Young Bob Bishop: 15-16, male. 6'2". Shy, awkward geek with a heart of gold. Young Angela: 16. Female. Beautiful and intelligent, young Angela is a dreamer looking to make the world a better place. Young Wendy: 13. Female. A spirited, intelligent girl, young Wendy worships her older sister, Angela. Source: SpoilerTV

so, the 60's - 70's?... hopefully Hiro doesn't get his power back no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 02:37 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Article about Milo and Hayden "break up"

... and a new love (dud?) interest for Claire

quote:

It's official. The Hayden and Milo rumors are out of control.

After multiple outlets reported the Heroes couple broke up because of their age difference (she's 19 and he's 31), the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting the two called it quits because of a pregnancy scare.

And yet, when we reached out to our own sources who work on the show, one of them told us, "They're still together." And a second insider, who was on set when they shot a scene together recently, insists, "They seemed very happy together. Actually, there was never a time when I saw them unhappy."

So what's the real story? And who's Hayden kissing now?

According to a source close to the couple, "Milo and Hayden are an intensely private couple, so everything out there in the press is speculation and hearsay. Only they know what's really going on. They never acted 'together' on set, and they still aren't acting 'together' now."

So that settles that, right? Of course not. And the rumors will keep on keeping on.

Still, as Heroes fans, we're still much more intrigued by the new hottie who's playing tonsil hockey with Hayden on the show...Aquaboy!

Last week, Clairebear (Hayden) put her own life in danger to save comic-book geek/sexy surfer boy Alex (Aquaboy), played by former Everwood hottie Justin Baldoni. We just checked in with Baldoni himself, who dished that he and Hayden will share a steamy underwater kiss in the March 2 episode, "Exposed." (Check it out in the photo above.)

"I can breathe underwater," Baldoni explains. "It's every guy's fantasy to have a superpower, and I'm so happy I got this part."

Breathing underwater is every guy's fantasy? Hello, you're making out with Hayden Panettiere!

Last week, there did seem to be a little Bonnie and Clyde-like energy. They weren't robbing banks, but they were escaping from the Man, and Baldoni told us this crisis is going to bring the two together. "There was definitely some on-screen chemistry," he said. "She's the best actress I've ever worked with, and we really connected."

Hmmm...Could there be a real-life love connection that led to the rumors of Hayden and Milo's breakup? No way. Baldoni told us he has a longtime girlfriend. So you can officially cross that theory off the list.

As for how long Fishface (Adam) will be sticking around, Baldoni said that's up to you. "We'll see what the fans think, but it's definitely a show that I would love to be a part of." So if you're digging the new Aquaman, hit the comments to keep him around. (And if you really can't resist, we suppose you can share your theories on Milo and Hayden, too.)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 04:46 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Names for upcoming episodes

#23 - 1961
#24 - I am Sylar

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 03:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm annoyed that Rachel Mills isn't teleporting and is instead acting as an agent... bah. We have two episodes more this season than we did in the first, am I correct?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I hear that Claire is trying to get Peter fired off of the show after their "break-up" because "she's the star"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 12:56 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

never heard of that... quite funny, actually
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm annoyed that Rachel Mills isn't teleporting and is instead acting as an agent... bah. We have two episodes more this season than we did in the first, am I correct?

yep, two more episodes than usual... maybe Fuller had something to do with that... Here's hoping we get a "LOST S3 finale" treatment with Heroes thumb up

I guess Rachel isn't teleporting because she's working with a partner after all, so she can't reveal herself yet..

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 06:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I don't really think that the above rumor is true regarding Hayden trying to get Milo fired.

And yeah, suppose so.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Casting News:

Californication Star Joins Heroes
As the cheerleader goes to college, she makes a new friend.

quote:
June 3, 2009 - It'll be Heroes: The College Years for Claire Bennet (Hayden Panettiere) this fall, as the indestructible cheerleader begins the next step in her education. The Hollywood Reporter says a new piece of casting has fallen into place for this plot turn, with Madeline Zima joining the series in a new role as Gretchen, "an edgy outsider" and Claire's dormitory roommate.

Zima is familiar to Californication fans for her regular role on that series as Mia Lewis. Zima will appear on Heroes in a recurring capacity.

Madeline Zima
- Steve Granitz/WireImage.com

Last edited by S_D_J on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 06:33 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by S_D_J
Casting News:

Californication Star Joins Heroes
As the cheerleader goes to college, she makes a new friend.

I was going to post this.. More hotness has hit Heroes land

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 06:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Its the Claire in college that has me worried.....i can just see all the drama repeated again....i am all for a new cast member...but the whole college thing is allready boring me

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 11:49 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

can't believe that was the little girl from The Nanny

... anyways, what will her power be? (everyone seems to get one stick out tongue )
.. seducing mature man?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 06:09 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Heroes' Lesbian Storyline?
Claire set to share more than a room with a new character.

quote:
June 5, 2009 - You've gotta love our readers. As soon as we posted the story about Californication's Madeline Zima joining Heroes' Season 4 as Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) roommate – in came the comments hoping and praying for some college lesbian experimentation.

Well, true believers, you might just get your wish. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Days of Our Lives actress Rachel Melvin will also be joining Season 4 playing a character named "Annie." Annie "also will share sleeping quarters (and maybe more) with Claire." So, of course, it's the "and maybe more" in parenthesis that intrigues us.

Could they really be gearing up for a lesbian storyline for Claire?

Rachel Melvin.

- John Shearer/WireImage.com

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:42 PM