KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)

Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)
Started by: archangel01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

go ahead...post a bio

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 02:03 AM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Character Bio

Name: Billy Barret

Physical Description:

6ft tall, 16 stone, muscular athletic build, Green eyes with short curly blond hair, 19 years old..

Somewhat detailed background:

Billy grew up in a sleepy little village where not much happened. All he did was dream of being a soldier.. in all his spare time he was out pretending to be in some war or another. always training and working out he made himself an absolute unit, Learning to shoot at a young age made him a very good man for the army so when he came of age he joined up only wanting to prove his worth..

Primary: Weapon: Doesn't start with one

Secondary: Pistol..

Special Skills:
Fantastic shot with most guns.. Loyal and to Brave for his own own good.. Survival expert..

((OOC: is that ok?))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 04:35 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

sure....im assuming he is a marine.......join your brethren in Yankee Station
approved

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 06:52 PM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

I still need the info on Matthew Sheffield if I'm going to RP as him.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 07:53 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Yeh just your regular marine

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 10:50 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Waiting for Rogdort or Arch to post...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 11:03 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Character Bio

Name: Dan Murphy

Physical Description:

about 5'10'', average weight and build. Has Brown eyes, and wears a Boston Red Sox baseball cap instead of the standard-issue Marine helmer

Somewhat detailed background:

Dan Murphy grew up in Boston, a huge metropolis that truly flourished in the 23rd century. a 5th-generation of the 2nd wave Irish immigrants (1st wave being in the 1800s) in the 2300s to the New England city, Dan grew up in Southie, the Boston borough famous for its Irish heritage and pride. Dan grew with the city through its new growth, getting his first job at New Fenway Park. His Bostonian pride turned into American and then Earthling pride, leading to Dan joining the UNSC as a cadet. Murphy, feeling that he could use his smarts better as an officer, entered the UNSC Officer's Academy, New England Region, after High School, and was a junior when the attack happened. Being the summer, Cadet Murphy was going through his summer with a UNSC unit when Yankee Station was under attack. Luckily, he was out of the base on a ammo-run, and is near the base observing the events unfold, usure of what to do...

Primary: Weapon: Battle Rifle

Secondary: Assault RIfle

Special Skills:
Knows the area incredibly well, having lived there his early life

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 02:36 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rothos1

Name: Jason Smith
Primary weapon: Battle Rifle
Secondary weapon: Shotgun
Grenade load out: 2 fragmentation
MOS: Infantry
Specialty: Marksman-Battle Rifle
Biography: Jason was born on Earth Before the First War with the Covenant. He showed extreme proficiency with the Battle Rifle during boot Camp and a small skirmish with a Grunt detachment. After seeing some of his teammates killed by Jackals; he has sworn a vendetta against them.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 03:51 PM
Rothos1 is currently offline Click here to Send Rothos1 a Private Message Find more posts by Rothos1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

supatrooper and rothos bios approved
come forth and join the fight....why dont you 2 start together
start in the Navy Yard and make your way back towards the base in Cambridge
And a 2nd Class cadet is only a Jr. at the Academy...ill give you Sgt ranking as a field promotion after your first battle involvement.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 06:52 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Swimming Bird, I think you have your Brute information a little mixed up. Brutes don't exactly care for others of their kind. They'd rather keep themselves alive. They only travel in a pack and work together, but I highly doubt they would help each other when wounded.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 05:46 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Umm.. if you actually played the game they go beserk when you kill one of their own. They drop their weapon and become and easier target Because you kill one of theirs. Seems like they do care.

Wanna try me on anything else? I'm the biggest halo nerd you will ever meet haha. stick out tongue

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 03:36 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
Umm.. if you actually played the game they go beserk when you kill one of their own. They drop their weapon and become and easier target Because you kill one of theirs. Seems like they do care.

Wanna try me on anything else? I'm the biggest halo nerd you will ever meet haha. stick out tongue
Actually, no. They only go beserk because they are the last of their kind alive in the area, and they want to prove their tougher than their dead comrades.

Also, supatroopa, please don't attack any of the Elites. The humans and Elites are working together now. Grunts and Hunters are still loyalists, but Elites have left the Covenant. That last Elite you just killed could have been on accident, but please try to keep them alive.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 02:50 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I don't know where you get your info but, it's wrong. The brutes are a pack. A pack always fights together protecting their members.

Honestly, if they did only care for their own survival, what makes you think that they would serve Tartarus?

Now that I think about that would make them Anarchists, which, would in turn be cooler.

I have mixed feelings about the argument now. Half of me is with me and the other is your side. Weird.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 02:58 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
I don't know where you get your info but, it's wrong. The brutes are a pack. A pack always fights together protecting their members.

Honestly, if they did only care for their own survival, what makes you think that they would serve Tartarus?

Now that I think about that would make them Anarchists, which, would in turn be cooler.

I have mixed feelings about the argument now. Half of me is with me and the other is your side. Weird.
True, they are a pack, but Brutes are aggressive beasts. They fight over the simplest things, be it a gun, ammunition, or a helmet. They only serve Tartarus because he serves the Prophets. He acts as their voice, while his pack serve as the Prophets arms and blade.

After Tartarus was killed, they instantly forgot about him and went on serving the Prophets. They never mourned for his loss, nor did the Prophet of Truth.

And actually, I got my info from actually playing the game and watching their movements and actions.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 03:44 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'm gunna check with my Cousin. All he did was code work for Halo 2 and 3 but he can still get me in touch with some of the designers. I guess that'll settle the dispute haha.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:07 AM
happy frog 123
Happy grunt

Smile

can i be a grunt?
ultra grunt?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:42 PM
happy frog 123 is currently offline Click here to Send happy frog 123 a Private Message Find more posts by happy frog 123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I think you can. We already have one grunt, so I can not see why you would not be allowed to stick out tongue

However, Ultra Grunt?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:49 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy frog 123
Happy grunt

if it is okay can i be a grunt

Name:Rysha

Physical description:brown skin and red eyes.smooth scaley skin.Sharp claws.And a thick head

Primary weapon:needler

Secondry weapon: plasma pistol

Special skills:Call for troops.Call for dropship

History:Forced into war by the brutes.I escaped and was the last grunt from that war that is the only reason i am a ultra.After that I was more intrested in war and became a great grunt.

picture of grunt below i think it worked

Attachment: grunt.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:04 PM
happy frog 123 is currently offline Click here to Send happy frog 123 a Private Message Find more posts by happy frog 123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy frog 123
Happy grunt

ultra grunt like ultra rank for elite.It is just like commander grunt but the real name and color for it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:06 PM
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

lol...go for it

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 09:13 PM