KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » The official "What's this Movie?" thread!

Title of the movie???
This poll is closed.
Title... 3 30.00%
Title..... 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The official "What's this Movie?" thread!
Started by: blckcandleflame

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
firemanstep

Shocked Help I need to find a title of a movie

O.k. here is where I date myself, in the mid 70's there was a movie about a marine who was on some kind of drug, I believe Jan Micheal Vincent was in the movie but I can not find the title. I believe LSD was the drug and this guy was going thru basic training. Any help would be great.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:21 PM
firemanstep is currently offline Click here to Send firemanstep a Private Message Find more posts by firemanstep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 06:04 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minz_8104

I found the name of my movie at another forum sight, thanks anyways. Here is the name of the movie if anyone would like to check it out. Dont mix it up with the other movie named this those

Fortress -

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 08:28 PM
minz_8104 is currently offline Click here to Send minz_8104 a Private Message Find more posts by minz_8104 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Merging with the 'What's the name of this movie' Thread.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 09:31 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chris442010

Question What is the name of this movie? HELP PLEASE!!

I remember watching a movie a long time ago, probably in the late 90s on HBO. It is about a young man returning home from college(i think it was ohio state) and he gets involved with a gorgeous young lady who happens to be a criminal. The authorities are trying to find her, and she get the young man wrapped around her finger. At some point in the movie, she shoots a man in a truck with a shotgun. I belive this was her father. After this, the two have sex in a barn, and again in a movie theater after het gets a tatoo. She is either killed or arrested when the two arrive at his parents house. Ring any bells?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 07:23 AM
chris442010 is currently offline Click here to Send chris442010 a Private Message Find more posts by chris442010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakey200
Hello & Happy New Year.

Could you help me name a film please.

It must have been made some time around the early nineties. About a man who hid inside the walls of a Ladies apartment and tries to kill her at the end of the film.

I remember that in the apartment the window had a symbol of an 'eye' in it (Stain glass I believe)

I am afraid thats about all I know.

Can you help?

God Bless
Stuart

Try "Crawlspace"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 11:22 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hd1340
computer geekess

Worried Anyone know this movie title?

I am trying to find someone who knows the title of a movie I saw many years ago, around the early 1990s. It was a thriller about computers. I believe it started with a young kid getting a computer disk in the mail. When he installed it, I think he got sucked into the computer (kinda like a virtual reality thing). It was a great movie and I would love to get my hands on it. The ending had a twist - very unexpected.

I can remember the aisle it was in at the movie rental place so the title begins with a letter in the beginning of the alphabet if that helps.

I don't even know where to begin searching and this is driving me crazy!!

Sound familiar to anyone?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:22 PM
hd1340 is currently offline Click here to Send hd1340 a Private Message Find more posts by hd1340 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hd1340
computer geekess

Worried Name this movie, pleaseeee!

I am new here as you can probably already tell. I keep posting this in the wrong areas. Worst part is I am a computer geek! LOL

I am trying to find someone who knows the title of a movie I saw many years ago, around the early 1990s. It was a thriller about computers. I believe it started with a young kid getting a computer disk in the mail. When he installed it, I think he got sucked into the computer (kinda like a virtual reality thing). It was a great movie and I would love to get my hands on it. The ending had a twist - very unexpected.

I can remember the aisle it was in at the movie rental place so the title begins with a letter in the beginning of the alphabet if that helps.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:25 PM
hd1340 is currently offline Click here to Send hd1340 a Private Message Find more posts by hd1340 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minz_8104

Re: Name this movie, pleaseeee!

Originally posted by hd1340
I am new here as you can probably already tell. I keep posting this in the wrong areas. Worst part is I am a computer geek! LOL

Could it be Brainscan-starring Edward Furlong

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:46 AM
minz_8104 is currently offline Click here to Send minz_8104 a Private Message Find more posts by minz_8104 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Storm
Windtalkers

Thanks. Does anyone know the Arnie film where his kid wants a toy for christmas so he goes through loads of adventures to get it?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 03:28 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Jingle All the Way

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:15 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

whats the name of this movie where the name of the character in the movie is David Labracio?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Flatliners

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:21 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackgypsy

I'm looking for an old movie

I'm looking for an old movie,late 70's early 80's.I was really young then but I thought the movie was Boogeyman.I haven't been able to find it anywhere.There is a man in the movie with a stocking over his face.I think he raped the mom and one of the kids killed him.His soul stayed there or something.Years later the kids are grown up,going on a picnic with friends or something.There's a box of silverware and knives in the back seat of the car and they go through the seat and kill the driver.there's another scene where someone is trying to climb out a window and it falls on them.That's all I remember but I really want to see it and put the pieces together for myself.Does anyone know what this movie is and where I can find it?Thanks.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 10:56 PM
blackgypsy is currently offline Click here to Send blackgypsy a Private Message Find more posts by blackgypsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Flatliners

Jingle All the Way

Go Storm!! big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 11:14 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackgypsy

what is this movie?

I saw this when I was about 8 years old.My mother was watching it and I kept hiding behind a chair.There was this woman who inherited her aunt's house.She moved in it with her husband.She started seeing these little creatures but no one else could see them.In the end they were dragging her down the basement stairs and she was clicking pictures with the camera because they didn't like the light.They dragged her into a hole or something.That's all I remember but I'd really like to see it again.Any suggestions?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 11:14 PM
blackgypsy is currently offline Click here to Send blackgypsy a Private Message Find more posts by blackgypsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel28
Wolves did it.

Re: Find movie

Originally posted by LBShay
I am a new visitor to this site - I am looking for a movie/mini-series that was on tv - probably in late 90's - It was about WW II in Poland and the Polish citizens of Warsaw (I think) that was occupied by the nazi's.
They fought back - one memorable scene showed a female fighter hanging from a rope tied to a roof - she would swing down and across the roof & throw molotov cocktails at the enemy.
They had to go thru sewer system & any other way they sneak past the germans to get to other parts of city.

Would appreciate anyone help
ing me out on this.

I think this is "Uprising" It's from 2001 but it has got the bit with the female fighter.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:50 AM
angel28 is currently offline Click here to Send angel28 a Private Message Find more posts by angel28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel28
Wolves did it.

Re: cant remember movie title

Originally posted by daloverlyme
what is the movie about a high school where they put chips in their students heads to make them be the perfect students. all i remember is the ones who are controled are in a special group and have braclets for it

This sound's like " Disturbing Behaviour"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:52 AM
angel28 is currently offline Click here to Send angel28 a Private Message Find more posts by angel28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackgypsy

It sounds like Tron.Try that.If not,I have no clue.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:28 PM
blackgypsy

Re: romantic movie

Originally posted by Pammy
Ok, I only know the plot of this movie and I think it was one of those films made for tv.

It is set in a small town in the old english times where girls wore puffy dresses etc.

A girl falls in love with the towns priest and they see eachother secretly. She ends up falling pregnant to him and there is a major drama when the townspeople find out because her husband is away at war. They demand to know who the father is but she never tells. There is one scene where she walks down the street and everyone is mocking her, throwing things at her etc. and she looks up at the priests house where he is standing in his window and watching it all happening and its all very sad.

The townspeople put her in jail and she actually gives birth in jail, then they tell her that they will kill her unless she tells them who the father is. The day that they are going to kill her, the priest visits her to give her the final blessing, but confesses his love and says lots of nice things to her and decides to tell everyone that he is the father. In the end they runaway together and leave the town and live happily ever after!

Any help on actors names or anything would be fantastic. thanks.
This sounds like The Scarlet Letter with Wynona Rider.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:00 PM