KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)

Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Enough with sylar allready, his role in season one was legendary, he should have been killed and stayed dead

100% Agreed.

You get a gold star.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:13 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He has had his time, let him go out with a bang.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

his showdown with Peter should go down in T.V history

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:15 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

It would be stupid for sylar to team up with anyone. He wants to steal peoples power.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 07:38 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

I thought the next season might have more to do with the company's crimes, but whatever.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:36 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Apparently they are focusing less on the company, in the next volume.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 12:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

Well it makes sense that bad people would end up with powers. Pretty much so far it was just normal everyday people. But what if a killer got powers or some wack job or drug addict etc etc

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 02:07 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

INFO on VOLUME 3

http://tv.ign.com/articles/841/841573p2.html

IGN TV: What can you say about the fates of Nathan and Niki?

Kring:
Well, my answer to that is it doesn't look good! [Laughs] It looks pretty dire. But as we've seen on Heroes, death is one of those things that's very, shall we say, fluid. So I would not completely count them out.

IGN TV: Some fans are wondering if Claire's blood is too much of a miracle cure. I'm assuming that's something you've thought about as well?

Kring:
Yes. There's only so many times you can go to certain wells or it gets tempting to take the easy route. There's a few other tricks up our sleeve in that respect. The fans should just know that Volume 3, "Villains", when we hit the ground running is going to be pretty high velocity. While that doesn't mean action so much, it means tension and all that kind of stuff. It's going to be the cranked up version of our show.

.... and Volume 3 was supossed to be called "Exodus" and Volume 4 "Villains"... interesting...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 03:03 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Apparently they are focusing less on the company, in the next volume.

That's good because I want more action and less drama

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 04:52 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I want a healthy balance between the two, as long as the drama is actually decent drama...

Less Company will probably be a good move, I think. I'm tired of the mostly empty complexes passing for Company secret bases. And does Bob really do everything himself? Sheesh.

I'm hoping that, since Sylar is still around, he'll redeem himself as the villainous bastard we know he is.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

It needs action, just my opinion, its what everyone is pretty much waiting for...

i mean, not TOO much... but at least a bit more then the previous volumes

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:47 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I would be bored if it were constant action. Action flicks are great and all, but if you don't care about the characters due to crumby drama, then it's not worth it.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea, too much action would be lame, but it still needs a bit more, as in.. people vs people

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 05:42 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

When I first learned about this show, I thought it would be like X-men. That's why I like it so much. I agree that there shouldn't be a fight in every show, but why call the show Heroes if there's a fight only in the season finale? i think the show would be better if it didn't try to tell everyone's story, instead of just the cheerleader, Peter, Hiro, Sylar, Parkman, and Mohinder

Last edited by Blue_Hefner on Dec 26th, 2007 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 04:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Heroism does not always require fighting.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 05:06 PM
Blue_Hefner

I guess not . . .

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 05:38 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I really liked the feel for season one and the first half of season 2 allot better.
It just came across are very realistic in how everything would actually go down in this scenario and it seemed to be exceptionally well planed and thought out. IMO

I want more drama like in season 1 and maybe alittle more action but it doesn't require a whole lot. To much will change the nature of the show entirely for me anyway. But I wouldn't mind to see just a tap more fighting.

Anyway I think the title is kind of a pun in itself. To me the show isn't about comic book heroes but more real people with comic book hero powers. Hence the "Heroes" pun. Also IMO!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 06:59 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea, i dont want to see no capes and spandex.

The whole reality of it is great, even though.... they have powers...

you get what i mean

It'll just get me excited seeing villains and heroes going at it

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 08:29 PM
JackieCD

Excellent!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 12:13 AM
JackieCD is currently offline Click here to Send JackieCD a Private Message Find more posts by JackieCD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
When I first learned about this show, I thought it would be like X-men. That's why I like it so much. I agree that there shouldn't be a fight in every show, but why call the show Heroes if there's a fight only in the season finale? i think the show would be better if it didn't try to tell everyone's story, instead of just the cheerleader, Peter, Hiro, Sylar, Parkman, and Mohinder

In a way i agree, instaed of 3 episodes of maya and alexandro running from place to place...it should have been done quick,then the action we did have would have been at a better pace

I dont believe there can ever be to much action, but the story comes first

Example......season one ending..dont tell me there should not have been more action..the climax was bad....but with our love of the characters we still get hooked by peter and nathans sacrafice

I tend to agree with both notions, but lean towards more action, without the sacrafice of a good story

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 06:13 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote