KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » AnnaMaria and Jack! That I Could Have Dealt With!

AnnaMaria and Jack! That I Could Have Dealt With!
Started by: SelinaAndBruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SelinaAndBruce

LOL I wish I had time maybe I would do a fic for them. I do make videos and used to write soap fan fic before my college life got busy. I was a pretty good videomaker one of the more popular ones for the General Hospital soap. But time has become so limited. I think when I get the Pirates DVDs for Christmas I may do one or two if time permits.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:37 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

speaking of college life, hallelujah i just finished my last term paper!!!! hooray! smile done for this semester!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:59 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
i suppose a good backstory for annamaria would be that perhaps she was Tia Dalma's child or something???

if they did a POTC 4 and she was in it, then that would give her more background because we could delve into her past (and perhaps jacks past in the fact that we know that he and tia dalma knew eachother previously before the films).

Oooh.......fic idea!!!
Where are savvy, willo and kate when you need them?! big grin hehe!

Tia's child? That would be one twisted Oedipal mess considering Jack has slept with both of them... lol. wink

I fully support a fanfic. I remember in one, We put Will with Anamaria and it worked out well. Do you have any ideas for a fic with Sparramaria? (i like that term).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:01 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Originally posted by katelovespirate
speaking of college life, hallelujah i just finished my last term paper!!!! hooray! smile done for this semester!

Groovy!!! I just finished my last exam. It was on line. Now I just have to tie up my internship and turn in my portfolio

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:12 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

ahhh endless odds and ends to tie up, aren't there?! good luck!

i feel bad. this last paper i wrote was terrible. lol.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:14 AM
SelinaAndBruce

It's the end of the semester. You're allowed. I only got an 83 on my on line exam. I was upset

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:24 AM
katelovespirate

well, my brain is fried. it just happens. i need to maintain gpa for scholarship, so i will probably panic about this later. but whatever.

i was thinking about adorning my papers with Pirates stickers, but I figured not all of my professors would appreciate that.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:09 AM
SelinaAndBruce

LOL! Yeah my GPA will suffer this semester. I have 2 classes left till graduation. Senioritis is a *****. I used to have 3.8 now I have a 3.3. Sheesh! lol

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:38 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i cant wait to be a university student smile

id be in my second year now if it hadnt been for me deciding that i wanted to work....

ah well, ill just be one of those 'mature' students when i start in september big grin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 09:28 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

"speaking of college life, hallelujah i just finished my last term paper!!!! hooray! done for this semester!"-----Kate

How many semesters do you have left? One? I hope so. PM me and tell me all about your future plans. Or just post it here and don't mind if we all try to hit you up for money.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:36 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Lol yes hit her up I think I am destined to be poor.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:42 PM
katelovespirate

Originally posted by willofthewisp
"speaking of college life, hallelujah i just finished my last term paper!!!! hooray! done for this semester!"-----Kate

How many semesters do you have left? One? I hope so. PM me and tell me all about your future plans. Or just post it here and don't mind if we all try to hit you up for money.

nope, i'm destined to be poor as well. lol. money and things scare me.

i have two semesters left before i get my bachelors, but i've only been at school one semester, so that's not too bad. i'm packing it in. I took a year and a half to live abroad working for some NGOs before i started my degree. i am planning to go to grad school in beirut and get a degree in international law with a focus in human rights. but once i get this degree i will probably head out to the horizon. a non-profit some friends and i have started is looking to get grants so we can work on a clinic in nigeria, etc. i can't stay in one place very long. i am going to cambodia in january, though, so hooray. smile

sorry, that felt oddly personal for a forum. my plans change constantly so don't hold me to it. lol.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:45 PM
RememberS&S

I really didn't like the suggestion of Anamaria and Jack having previous relations, it makes him sound like a whore. I know he's a pirate and that he obviously had experience before, but to put him with all these girls and wenches ( in a Disney film ) then make him develop and give him an opportunity to love, and all of a sudden stick him back with his whores and without his Pearle, all alone. Wow, it's really sad.

T&T made this amazing person as Captain Jack Sparrow, then they just ruin him by sleezin him up and not even giving him a chance.

The only girl I could see him with is Lizzie because they have a lot in common but still have enough differences to make their relationship interesting ( I think some on already said that, sorry! ). Anamaria seems like just a crewmate with whom he may flirt with here and there but never really marry her.

Remember, he preposed to Lizzie not Anamaria, what does that tell you. He was so infatuated with her that he would even marry her just to get her to open up and see the possibility of them as a real couple.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 05:37 PM
RememberS&S is currently offline Click here to Send RememberS&S a Private Message Find more posts by RememberS&S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i'm going to do something uncharacteristic and argue with you S&S, even though as a sparrabether i appreciate everything you said.

I think part of the legend/mystery Jack Sparrow is the fact that he's been with a lot of women... and that's what makes his attraction to Elizabeth that much more unique and fun. i dont think he's a whore at all... i think he's a free spirited bohemian with liberal views on love, and he's out to enjoy life as much as he can. i think we all recognize that Jack uses sex as a weapon (exactly like Elizabeth does) and probably feels like it's just a trick of the trade--- another card to play when the situation calls for it. in the circles he ran in in the caribbean, akin to rock stars and hippies and the sixties noncomformists, part of the lure of freedom for Jack was being able to have things with no strings attached. that doesn't mean Jack wasn't capable of having deep feelings for someone, or eventually committing to someone. it just means he hadn't found anyone that he felt he could give all that up for yet. or he hadn't reached that point in his life.

Also, I would potentially argue that Jack was proposing sex and not a committed marriage to Elizabeth. As much as he was infatuated/obsessed with/intrigued by her, i'd have to see some more development before I would believe Jack would commit to monogamy.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 05:53 PM
RememberS&S

That's all true, I just dispise the fact that they made Jack and Lizzie learn absolutly nothing, they both were forced back into their previous lives. Lizzie would suffer more because she has a son and no husband to help her, and she's living the life she wanted to escape from in the first place, while Jack is in his own element which would be alittle better for him. If they were together then that would be a life they would both like.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:07 PM
RememberS&S is currently offline Click here to Send RememberS&S a Private Message Find more posts by RememberS&S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

yeah i hated the ending too. boo disney.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:21 PM
SelinaAndBruce

Originally posted by RememberS&S
That's all true, I just dispise the fact that they made Jack and Lizzie learn absolutly nothing, they both were forced back into their previous lives. Lizzie would suffer more because she has a son and no husband to help her, and she's living the life she wanted to escape from in the first place, while Jack is in his own element which would be alittle better for him. If they were together then that would be a life they would both like.

I don't think Jack would want to be with Elizabeth at all. I don't want him to really ever have a serious girlfriend I don't think. It to me would alter who he is in a way that would make him a lot less entertaining. With Will and Elizabeth IMO being with each other didn't alter who they were much at all they just worked together. Jack would have to change far too much to be with Elizabeth. And I never would have bought into it after the ending of DMC anyway. I'm quite happy with the Disney ending. Will got his girl, Jack got his freedom and Elizabeth...well...who cares what happened to her.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 09:36 PM
katelovespirate

I dont think Jack would have had to change at all to be with elizabeth... i think it would have been the other way around. as it happens, elizabeth DID change quite a bit and was more suited to jack by the end of the films anyways. and since most of us on this forum DO in fact care what happened to Elizabeth, the ending was a total disaster.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 09:41 PM
SelinaAndBruce

Originally posted by katelovespirate
I dont think Jack would have had to change at all to be with elizabeth... i think it would have been the other way around. as it happens, elizabeth DID change quite a bit and was more suited to jack by the end of the films anyways. and since most of us on this forum DO in fact care what happened to Elizabeth, the ending was a total disaster.

I think Elizabeth was the least suited for Jack by the end. And Jack having to give up his free spirit ways to tie himself down to a woman who murdered him? Yeah...that's a change.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 09:45 PM
SelinaAndBruce

Originally posted by RememberS&S
I really didn't like the suggestion of Anamaria and Jack having previous relations, it makes him sound like a whore.
Remember, he preposed to Lizzie not Anamaria, what does that tell you. He was so infatuated with her that he would even marry her just to get her to open up and see the possibility of them as a real couple.

Let me get this straight...it's bad for Jack a single man to have sex with single Anamaria, makes him seem like a whore, but it's romantic for him to JOKINGLY propose marriage to and kiss the fiancee of the son of the only mad who stood up for him?!?

Okay....

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 09:57 PM