KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer's Blast vs Superman's punch

Silver Surfer's Blast vs Superman's punch
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)

Lol wait wasn't there special circumstances for that fight though? I'm not sure if you just actually argued you think Superman can warp reality just by punching it.

Old Post May 20th, 2016 06:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Gud showing, but lot of context in this feat.

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol wait wasn't there special circumstances for that fight though? I'm not sure if you just actually argued you think Superman can warp reality just by punching it.

thumb up

Old Post May 20th, 2016 07:26 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Surtur

No, there are not.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 03:12 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Gud showing, but lot of context in this feat.

thumb up

Yeah, no context. The narrative made it clear.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 03:13 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Like I said... It was a gud feat. Not gonna waste my time on it any longer. Be my guest on looking foolish.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 03:51 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I think everyone on KMC has debated against ABHI on that showing. Pointless going pages with him on it because he will not change his mind. He is still using the showing until this day.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:01 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I would love to debate Surfer Power Output vs Hulk punching power/strength. Superman can be added in this as well.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:02 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

So start a thread.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:03 AM
carver9

I did a while back, I just cant find it. I scan dumped and no one could keep up.

Last edited by carver9 on May 21st, 2016 at 04:12 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:08 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Sorry dun remember it...

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:11 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by h1a8
SHATTERING PLANETS
At best Surfer can shatter (not vaporize) planets. If a non holding back Superman can press more than 50 Earth weights then he too could easily shatter planets with a single blow.

VAPORIZING FODDER
Second, Superman can IMP. If he punches something with 99.9999999% the speed of light then not only will his mass significantly increase but the kinetic energy produced from that type of velocity would vaporize any fodder object that Surfer can vaporize. It's the same science behind of WBH'S output energy after the collision. That energy had vaporization properties due to the impact.

DAMAGING DURABLE BEINGS
If a non holding back Superman can press more than 50 Earth weights then he can damage beings that Surfer cant. Also, going by comics, OWAW Superman can literally damage beings that Surfer's blasts cant.

Bottomline: Since a non holding back Superman's punch can damage very durable beings that Surfer's blasts cant and can also vaporize any object that Surfer's blast can. Thus the punch has the better damage output.

P.S. Superman's hv has better penetration power than Surfer's blasts. It can reach temperatures more than 1000x hotter than the sun. No character in comics was shown to survive or produce that type of heat.
*sigh*

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:14 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Like I said... It was a gud feat. Not gonna waste my time on it any longer. Be my guest on looking foolish.

Yes, because you were wrong that day and today too. The reality warping was as legit as it can get.
Originally posted by carver9
I think everyone on KMC has debated against ABHI on that showing. Pointless going pages with him on it because he will not change his mind. He is still using the showing until this day.

Nobody but idiots can argue against what is simply stated in the comic itself.

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Superman and E2 Superman shatter time (boundaries of time and space) or retcon punches what ever you want to call it during the IC saga

On panel statements and feat.

Fight takes place on Earth 2

(please log in to view the image)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
The side effect is felt on earth 1

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

This happened between Superman #226 and Action Comics #836

So We have panel statement, showing on panel and to put a nail in the coffin We have editorial confirmation.

This is the back of the TPB in which states that "this man of steel has must break his bonds and bend reality" you can read it is in there.

That's from several different titles showing the reality warping from Superman's fight with Kal-L.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:46 AM
carver9

You're missing some scans. Not debating that topic again though. Extremely exhausting. You won ABHI.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:48 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Of course I won.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:49 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Old Post May 21st, 2016 05:29 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He is delusional and dim witted.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 05:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah, its cool , isn't it?

Old Post May 21st, 2016 05:46 AM
carver9

Got a question to everyone that has read this book. Ultraman tells us that he read the FINAL chapter of the book of Infinite pages.

My question is, why would a book of infinite pages have a FINAL chapter? He also tells us he read the END of the book of Infinite pages. Is my definition of end different from anyone else or did Ultraman not only lift infinity but read infinity as well?

Old Post May 21st, 2016 06:27 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He read the infinite book from the computer of Ultima Thule, the ship of Monitors which has infinite memory and infinite processing power.

Also turned out that wasn't the final chapter.

thumb up

Old Post May 21st, 2016 07:05 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by abhilegend
He read the infinite book from the computer of Ultima Thule, the ship of Monitors which has infinite memory and infinite processing power.

Also turned out that wasn't the final chapter.

thumb up

Stop Abhi. Knowing that would require reading the series!!

Old Post May 21st, 2016 07:49 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote