KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 182 183 [184] 185 186 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

what kind of ship is this? a star destroyer is less than two kilometres and hangar bays are pretty much in the middle(hence belly), and theres no way a SSD would be a medical ship))

juno did her best to cover the repeating blaster fire, which wasn't hard stormtroopers were notorious for not being able to hit the hero (little joke there)
joker tossed his remaining two grenades into the crowd of stormtroopers, while jacen (don't wanna say charged) gathered the force for a force push cannonball. he released it into the crowd, tossing anybody in there far back (probally killing a few that took the brunt, definately knocking out most)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:49 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(I meant all the hallways you'd have to walk through, maximum, with no risks, 3 kilometers, minimum, a kilometer of walking/running through corridors, with a half kilometer of stair climbing.)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 11:25 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran awaited Jacen.

The Stormtroopers screamed out but more came, blaster bolts and grenades came sailing and rolling down the hallway at the Jedi.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 10:23 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(I'm waiting on Jacen to reach the hallway, and Daran, I'll let a time skip slide...)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:53 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Ok, while we take a break from the main plot, I am starting up the festive fun; what better pace to do that at; but to bring all our characters and dump them on Hoth, or some place, for a party... so pop me your ideas)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 11:39 AM
DangerousBeauty

lmao how about we do it in ooc? Mightbe a better place then this. It could be fun though! I'm excited to do it.))

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:36 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Back... main story?))

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 10:01 PM
DangerousBeauty

We need to finish this.)))

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 05:01 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yes. Yes we do...))

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 09:52 PM
DangerousBeauty

Satana tried hard to keep herself hidden, and keep track of Daran. She was waiting, like her asked her to. But once they started to fight shed start making her way towards their location. She didn't want to fight Jacen. A small part of her still cared for him. But she didn't want to lose Daran.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 05:41 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(where is EH?)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 06:05 PM
DangerousBeauty

ill tell him to get in here when he gets home tonight))

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 06:08 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Stormtroopers were beginning to thin, but blast doors, locked turbo lifts and ray shield blocked passage ways still stood in Jacen's groups way.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 04:00 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

dont know if i want to keep going with my old characters or start over with a new one, is this rp close to finishing?))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 10:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yep

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 10:25 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>
what kind of ship is this? a star destroyer is less than two kilometres and hangar bays are pretty much in the middle(hence belly), and theres no way a SSD would be a medical ship))
It has been denoted a medical ship because I denoted it as being one Victory-II class Star Destroyer or not.))

Originally posted by I eat kittens
dont know if i want to keep going with my old characters or start over with a new one, is this rp close to finishing?))

And dude, I could use some help juggling and fighting against this... The Alliance is actually trying to avoid a fight, and giving in to the Mandalorians to an extent. But no more. Going to start the fight back.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 8th, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 12:07 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

not sure where you are but)) the malta class cruiser "Nautilisk" appeared out of hyperspace directly above the ((insert name of jr's ship here)), quickly moving to follow it. almost immediately, a message was sent to the ((again, insert name here)) from the nautilisk command center. "this is captain del gona, how yall doin tonight?" on the nautilisk bridge, del was grinning ear to ear, chewing on something that vaugely resembled a slim jim. "ahem, this is captain del gona, do you mind patching me through to Daran, im in a hurry."

Last edited by Unbias3d on Jan 9th, 2010 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 04:58 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

can we move this along? I wanna kill some mandos.))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 12:38 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

in a bit i geuss

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 04:53 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by (>^^)>
in a bit i geuss
Your back?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 10:37 PM