KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Great Hunt - Bios & Rules

The Great Hunt - Bios & Rules
Started by: Lt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Right... Our next location will be Tatooine.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 04:32 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Is it too late to join in for this?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 05:04 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Is it too late to join in for this?

Hell no. smile You may join if you wish.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 05:09 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Before I make a character, what do I have to know?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 05:21 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 05:34 PM
Obsidian Fury

I read that already stick out tongue I meant if there is something that has taken place in the roleplay that would be considered vital information and that is not said on the first page smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 06:08 PM
Obsidian Fury

NAME: Taki Nurmur
FACTION : Jedi
SPECIES : Human
HEIGHT : 171cm
WEIGHT : 76kg
EYES : White (Blind)
HAIR : Red
SKIN : Caucasian
DISTINGUISHING MARKS : Her eyes are completely white
DOMINATE HAND : Ambidextrous
GEAR : Dual blue lightsaber, blindfold
PERSONALITY : Taki is a passive, helpful in every case she can, cunning Jedi Consular whom after turning blind has focused on nothing else in life than to learn and to teach. She has a philosophical position within the force and she never stop exploring the extents. Her senses in the force increase constantly, and even though she prefere to stay out of combat and act in support- she whenever she has to will assist in battle. Even though she has princips, nothing of hers not physically or spiritually is more important than her friends and allied.
Bio : Taki was an efficient Jedi Knight once upon a time, not many years back. She was a skillful soldier and a dangerous advesary. Unfortunately during an infiltration accident, Taki turned blind. The blindness eventually changed her "view" of life and the force. Even though her lack of sight did not in any way hinder her efficiency in combat, fighting was of no importance to her anymore.

She started instead learning about the force and all its aspects. She became a consular eventually and was also used as a trainer for young Jedi and those whom was in need of guidance in the force. Her wisdom became something similar to legendary in her region and Jedi turned to her with one problem or the other. She was blind, but her blind eyes could see what others could not.

She was at one point offered the rank of master, but declined. After the accident, she was changed completely. Even though at one point she would wish for nothing more than to be a master, the rank was no longer appealing at all. She personally considered the rank "master" more of a limit than a possibility.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Obsidian Fury on Jul 1st, 2008 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 09:36 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nice bio...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 09:57 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Thank you smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 10:03 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Right... Our next location will be Tatooine.
Then to Corusants under city... or Myrkr forests... though I'm getting sickof forests. Can we stop in a cantina on Tatooine first... we can meet OF's character there or something... big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 11:24 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I think Denzral wants a drink!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 11:26 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Then to Corusants under city... or Myrkr forests... though I'm getting sickof forests. Can we stop in a cantina on Tatooine first... we can meet OF's character there or something... big grin

I didn't plan to go into Coruscant's under city, but we have 2 interesting planets I believe none of you players have knowledge about. wink

And yeah, we'll probably stop in a cantina.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 03:24 AM
Obsidian Fury

Originally posted by Jedireaper

Thanks for the suggestion big grin Since you have not yet even made your way towards Tatooine, it seems like I have plenty of time for preparation smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 09:00 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I still say we go to Coruscants under-city... it'll be cool!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 11:30 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yeah, but that would've been like the first planet to visit, since we STARTED there, lol. But who knows, I might come up with some twisted shit in order for us to go there.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 06:41 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

maybe like as we were returning the sith drop a terentatek into the under city to lure us down.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 11:43 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Is this a dead roleplay?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 09:51 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yes. just when it was getting good too.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 01:44 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Its not dead, Valerian is just taking a looooooooong break from RPing. However we can continue if we like?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 10:22 AM
DangerousBeauty

how so?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 03:49 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote